2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: 7-11 coffee poll< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
JimInMD Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 02 2012, 4:23 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

http://www.7-eleven.com/7-election/

So, I'm a little early to pick up my daughter from school today and I decided to stop for a cup of coffee.  7-11 isn't GREAT coffee, but it is convenient.  I walk back to the coffee area and spy the display of "voting cups" and it's there where I discover the greatest fraud in the history of mankind.  There are NO Romney cups available!  None!  Not a single one!  There are two stacks of Obama cups, but not a single Romney one.  Pondering this electoral shenanigan, I concluded that my political friends would break in to a few groups upon hearing this critically important news.

My Republican friends will see obvious signs of voter suppression AND the fact that in the most liberal county in one of the bluest states in America, Mitt is so popular they can't keep his cup in stock.

My Democratic friends will see it as evidence that Mitt is so unpopular that it's not worth the effort to even stock his cup.  

My Ron Paul supporting friends will drink tea.

My bean-head friends (and me) will wonder why the "voting cups" are all large and wonder if there's some reason the major candidates don't demand to be placed on extra large coffee cups as they won't vote for anyone that drinks less coffee than that.

I took my pen out of my pocket and scrawled "Jon Huntsman" across my extra large coffee cup.  The clerk didn't seem to care.  Damn voter suppression...

--------------
"Your number one philosophy for personal security should be a life long commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation."

The 3 Stupids Rule:

Don’t go to stupid places, with stupid people, to do stupid things.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
High_Sierra_Fan Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 02 2012, 4:28 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

OR all the Romney cups had already been taken leaving the Obama cups to sit there unused and uncounted?

That 7-11 near a Medicare office or a Bentley dealership? (John Elway joke).

ETA: Speaking of coffee, an important health tip: According to the top of the coffee can of Choc Full O' Nuts there are absolutely NO Nuts!. In case anyone was worried....

Stoopid lawyers.
 Post Number: 3
DukeFan Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 02 2012, 7:21 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

No 7-11s here in NC. I guess no one cares...just kidding
 Post Number: 4
WalksWithBlackflies Search for posts by this member.
Resident Eco-Freak Bootlicker

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 03 2012, 10:49 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

47% of the Romney cups weren't shipped. I don't know what happened to the remaining 53%.

--------------
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. - Lao Tzu
 Post Number: 5
star Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 03 2012, 12:15 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Someone poked holes in the bottom of all the Romney cups. That crowd is big on the trickle down effect.

--------------
If I wanted to live in a dictatorship I would have picked a place with shorter winters.
 Post Number: 6
High_Sierra_Fan Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 03 2012, 1:01 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(star @ Oct. 03 2012, 9:15 am)
Someone poked holes in the bottom of all the Romney cups. That crowd is big on the trickle down effect.

Yeah, they really hope you think it's coffee that's running down your back.... (Shogun homage).
 Post Number: 7
hbfa Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 03 2012, 9:52 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

I picked a cup of Obama coffee from 7-11 this afternoon.  Once I finished it, I flattened the cup and affixed it to the rear of an Obama-hating friend's car.  I wonder how long 'til he notices it?
6 replies since Oct. 02 2012, 4:23 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply 7-11 coffee poll
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions