2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Rare CBS segment: Romney's a great guy!, Mitt helping people for no personal gain< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
CharlesTheHammer Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 01 2012, 6:15 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

This is a whole CBS segment where the hosts and their guest talks about all the good that Romney does for other people, like just recently when he spent hours helping a guy he didnt even know dig out a stump even though there was no media there to film it! Not only that, but he does these things knowing full well that the mainstream media wont give him a milligram of credit for any of it! Thats unlike the vast majority of politicians who wont do anything unless they get political points for it, like Hillary Clinton, who was asked by a fellow politician after 9-11 to come and lend a hand to help the the victims, but Hillary's people first asked whether the media would be there to film it, but when they were told there would be no media cameras there, they said she wouldnt come!

For those who have listened(and believed) the negative hype about Romney being this evil monster, you should listen to your fellow libs at CBS here, who make the point that "nobody is telling the truth about who Mitt Romney really is".

Gee, with Liberals controlling most of the media, I wonder why they arent saying anything positive about Romney? :D

Remember, no matter what you may choose to believe about Romney, these are facts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f....0#!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Land Rover Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 01 2012, 6:37 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Was this the same mitt who send his team out to buy provisions for Hurricane relief for a photoshoot?

If Mitt win he's show what a generous guy he is by providing Americans with as many pairs of flip flops as they can carry.
 Post Number: 3
Land Rover Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 01 2012, 6:39 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Gee, with Liberals controlling most of the media

Good to see the whining and excuses being rolled out already.

When will you guys grow a backbone?
 Post Number: 4
muttpacker Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 01 2012, 7:23 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

So... ABC kisses Romney's a$$ for 45 minutes after the first debate, CBS tells us all what a humanitarian and all-round swell guy Mitt is, and the liberals control most of the media......

I get so damn tired of hearing that bullsht.  I really do.  When the only news on TV that a Republican can stand to watch uses words like "fair and balanced"  (instead of "accurate" and "unbiased") that hissing sound you hear is IQ points escaping to Canada.

--------------
Ignorant is temporary.  Stupid is permanent.  Choosing to be ignorant is stupid.
 Post Number: 5
hbfa Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 01 2012, 7:29 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I know a few "great guys".  I admire them for their contributions to their fellow man.
None of them should be President though.
 Post Number: 6
Gabby Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 01 2012, 7:30 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Since you have started a separate thread on this topic, which amounts to "forum spam", I feel I should be at liberty to repeat my post on that other thread, on which you said much the same thing, and just as spuriously. I know you're merely another "social media agent" in the service of Romney, but you should, at minimum, pay passing attention to the replies you get to your ridiculous posts.

You do understand the difference between policy ("public policy" that people can count on for support) and personal choice ("personal charity")? Right?

Romney may make whatever decisions he wants personally in regard to charitable donations, and it will have no effect whatsoever on public policy.

I personally do not care how much Romney donates to individuals or how often. If he doesn’t support public policy to support people who need help, then he’s done nothing whatsoever as a…wait for it…public official.

It’s our government – or, it’s supposed to be. Obama guiding the effective application of FEMA (and other government agencies) to help in disaster relief is exactly what a public official should be doing.

Romney’s fake charitable “political campaign event” is pathetic. It should be proof enough that the guy is not fit for office.

ETA: And the "binder conspiracy" was of the same type. What you fail to understand - and what all the right seems to fail to understand, apparently - is that it's not about what the guy himself does - it's about his stand on the issues of women's rights:
1) women's right to reproductive health care (and the importance of this to our country in general) and
2) equality of opportunity and pay for women in the work place

Not, mind you, as guaranteed by Mitt Romney as a person, but as guaranteed by our government, as a right. There is a huge difference here that no one on the right seems to grasp.
 Post Number: 7
hbfa Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 02 2012, 12:01 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Romney pitches in to help Sandy victims
 Post Number: 8
star Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 02 2012, 2:24 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Land Rover @ Nov. 01 2012, 6:37 pm)
Was this the same mittens who send his team out to buy provisions for Hurricane relief for a photoshoot?

If Mittens win he's show what a generous guy he is by providing Americans with as many pairs of flip flops as they can carry.

To collect a bunch of donations for the Red Cross that the Red Cross doesn't accept?

The donations will go to some food bank, and they'll be glad to have them, no doubt. But it is a lie... and should be recognized as such. Like Ryan washing clean pots.

--------------
If I wanted to live in a dictatorship I would have picked a place with shorter winters.
 Post Number: 9
Old Frank Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 02 2012, 4:49 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Mitt was disappointed that his selfless act got publicized after all;  he really wanted to keep it secret, the way a truly charitable act should be.  Dang blabber-mouthers.

--------------
My favorite compliment: "GrandPa, I've seen other old men, and their faces are a whole lot cruddier than yours is".
8 replies since Nov. 01 2012, 6:15 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Rare CBS segment: Romney's a great guy!
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions