2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Loser Right-wing Republican extremist Allen West, refuses to relinquish seat< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Dennis The Menace Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 10 2012, 8:40 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Loser Right-wing Republican extremist Allen West refuses to relinquish seat even though he lost

http://news.yahoo.com/allen-west-not-quietly-good-night-221125815.html

He will get a show on FOX anyway so what is he waiting for

--------------
politics is the art of taking advantage of mass stupidity and ignorance
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Bateauxdriver Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 10 2012, 9:17 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

It's 2,500 votes not 25. He has no chance of reversing that election.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 3
hikerjer Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 11 2012, 12:19 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Honestly,  I just can't fathom where  the Republicans come up with these nut cases.   It defies the imagination.

--------------
"Too often I have met men who boast only of how many miles they've traveled and not of what they've seen."  -  Louis L'Amour
 Post Number: 4
Ecocentric Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 11 2012, 9:39 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(hikerjer @ Nov. 11 2012, 12:19 am)
Honestly,  I just can't fathom where  the Republicans come up with these nut cases.   It defies the imagination.

They seek them out, elect them, and then give them important committee posts.   :angry:

--------------
"Travel suggestions from strangers are like dancing lessons from God." -Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
 Post Number: 5
Roger Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 11 2012, 11:08 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Living in Florida can be entertaining!

They are doing a partical recount but West is not satified with that and his campaign manager said  “We'll take every legal action necessary.”  Murphy won a total of 166,799 votes to West's 164,370, the Palm Beach Post reported. That puts Murphy ahead by 2,429 votes and gives him a 0.7 percent advantage. Florida law only requires a recount when the margin is 0.5 percent or less.

--------------
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain
 Post Number: 6
HighGravity Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 11 2012, 11:36 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

In South Carolina we have a guy named Lee Bright who was just re-elected who wants SC to have its own currency. We have another nutbagger named Kevin Bryant who had a photo on his campaign website that said, "the difference between Obama and Osama is just a little B.S." We have another guy named Eric Bedignfeld, who has been repeatedly re-elected despite have no qualifications and an extensive criminal record that includes tax evasion, assault, and passing bad checks. We have another representative named Eric Bikas who got upset with the Speaker when he reprimanded him for showing up to vote in the Statehouse wearing shorts and flip flops so he decided he just isn't going to come back to work. He hasn't been back to the State House in months.  We had a governor who was re-elected despite being named the worst governor in the nation for small business by Investor's Business Daily. Then after his "hiking the AT" fiasco, he endorsed our current governor who had her own marital infidelity issues, and she has followed in his Libertarian footsteps of vetoing practically every bill that comes across her desk, even refusing federal assistance. Like her predecessor almost every decision she makes is overturned by members of her own party.  Take a wild guess which party elected all these fools.
 Post Number: 7
double cabin Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 11 2012, 12:44 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Whoops, sorry I didn't "see" this post before making a thread of my own.

He could always go march with those bigoted kids at Ole Miss.

--------------
We have nothing to fear but an industry of fear...and man skirts.

http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=129511480442251
6 replies since Nov. 10 2012, 8:40 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Loser Right-wing Republican extremist Allen West
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions