2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Will Clinton be President Again?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
HighGravity Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2013, 5:43 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(CNN) -- There are few certainties in American politics. But you can write it down: If Hillary Clinton wants to be the next nominee of the Democratic Party to be president, the job is hers.

Joe Biden, Andrew Cuomo, Mark Warner, Martin O'Malley and the others in the long list of commander-in-chief wannabes will go about their day jobs for the next couple years, but at the back of their minds will be only one question: Will she or won't she?

Because, as the most popular politician in America -- who also happens to be married to America's most popular ex-president and who has in place a nationwide network of donors, campaign staffers and committed supporters -- Clinton has the power to keep potential rivals from raising money or gaining political traction simply by saying, "I haven't decided what my plans are." She's in control.

http://www.cnn.com/2013....t=hp_c2
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Drake Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2013, 5:46 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Doubt it, really.  Don't underestimate Ted Nugent's resolve...

Drake
 Post Number: 3
High_Sierra_Fan Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2013, 5:51 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Drake @ Jan. 27 2013, 2:46 pm)

Drake

That's after he fulfills his pledge on his run at Obama right? At which point he'll be carrying around some extra weight care of the United States Secret Service. Weight doled out in grains.

I wonder if Ted gets a bit extra tanned from all the laser designator illumination directed his way? :D
 Post Number: 4
Land Rover Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2013, 7:10 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(High_Sierra_Fan @ Jan. 27 2013, 5:51 pm)

Drake

That's after he fulfills his pledge on his run at Obama right? At which point he'll be carrying around some extra weight care of the United States Secret Service. Weight doled out in grains.

I wonder if Ted gets a bit extra tanned from all the laser designator illumination directed his way? :D

I think it's a matter of whether her and Bill's Heath holds up.
 Post Number: 5
hbfa Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2013, 7:13 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(High_Sierra_Fan @ Jan. 27 2013, 2:51 pm)

Drake

Ted's all bark and no bite.

Hillary's got some bite to go with her bark though.
 Post Number: 6
Ben2World Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2013, 7:18 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I think she will -- and I am now less leery of her than before.  I have always admired her intelligence.  That hasn't changed.  But now, I am also more comfortable with her character.  Her stint as secretary of state showed me more of her public service side.

--------------
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page.  -- St. Augustine
 Post Number: 7
Montecresto Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2013, 7:23 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Ben2World @ Jan. 27 2013, 7:18 pm)
I think she will -- and it might be good for our nation.  I have always admired her intelligence.  Now, I am also more comfortable with her character.  Her stint as secretary of state showed me more of her public service side.

Really though. Lets spread the presidency around some more. 44 presidents out of a half a billion or so Americans in our history. Two Bush's was too much and two Clintons will be as well. Not to mention her Benghazi failure.

--------------
Killing one person is murder, killing a 100,000 is foreign policy
 Post Number: 8
Ben2World Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2013, 7:27 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Montecresto @ Jan. 27 2013, 4:23 pm)

I think she will -- and it might be good for our nation.  I have always admired her intelligence.  Now, I am also more comfortable with her character.  Her stint as secretary of state showed me more of her public service side.

Really though. Lets spread the presidency around some more. 44 presidents out of a half a billion or so Americans in our history. Two Bush's was too much and two Clintons will be as well. Not to mention her Benghazi failure.

I should think that all of us want to be judged on our own merits and demerits?

--------------
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page.  -- St. Augustine
 Post Number: 9

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2013, 7:32 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Benghazi demerits.

--------------
 Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2013, 7:47 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Montecresto @ Jan. 27 2013, 7:23 pm)
Not to mention her Benghazi failure.

Was that an inside job too, just like Aurora and Sandy Hook? How much does Alex Jones pay you to promote his conspiracy theories?
 Post Number: 11

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2013, 7:57 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

That's where you always go. But obviously you didn't watch her utter pathetic performance on Benghazi. I suppose you pay a lot of attention to AJ as much as you seem to know about him.

--------------
 Post Number: 12

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2013, 8:35 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Are you saying he doesn't pay you to do his bidding? You're doing it for free?
 Post Number: 13

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2013, 8:39 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

What does my criticism of Hillary Clintons performance on Benghazi have to do with Alex jones?

--------------
 Post Number: 14

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2013, 9:30 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Yes or no. Are you being paid to promote anti-American conspiracy theories or are you doing it free of charge?
 Post Number: 15

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2013, 9:42 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Firstly, your the one promoting Alex jones. I've never quoted him. Further you are the one attacking gun owners and calling them all the horrible things that you do here regularly.

--------------
 Post Number: 16

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2013, 9:43 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

"You're" making things up.
 Post Number: 17

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2013, 9:54 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Ok HG. To the subject, Mrs. Clinton has not satisfied too many people on the hill with her Benghazi failure, and she's stale in my opinion. I would prefer she retire.

--------------
 Post Number: 18
SW Mtn backpacker Search for posts by this member.
Born to hike, forced to work ...

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2013, 10:32 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(HighGravity @ Jan. 27 2013, 3:43 pm)
.. Will she or won't she?

When she gets elected in 2016 and re-elected in 2020, that should be enough time for Christie to see if Weight Watchers worked out for him.

Should be, anyways.

--------------
Usually Southwest and then some.

In wildness is the preservation of the world. - Henry Thoreau
 Post Number: 19
Ecocentric Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2013, 3:38 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

She has been pretty effective. As much as I liked Colin Powell, he acted on faulty intel, as did W and the same dogs of war are biting at Hillary's heels that defended W. Realistic expectations should be a bigger part of the political culture.

--------------
"Travel suggestions from strangers are like dancing lessons from God." -Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
 Post Number: 20
Drake Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 30 2013, 10:40 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Ben-where-ever failure, yeah, right.  Of course, disregard the Ambassador's decision to go there.  He was just a tool afterall, taking direction from the Secretary every minute, obeying orders.

BS.  He made the decision, he got himself killed.  That's the facts.  Poor judgement, sure, good intention, sure.  But he still got himself killed.

Period.  Cut the crap already.

HYOH,

Drake
 Post Number: 21

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 31 2013, 7:40 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

So Mrs. Clinton has no responsibility, ok.

--------------
 Post Number: 22
BillBab Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 31 2013, 7:53 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Drake @ Jan. 30 2013, 10:40 pm)
Ben-where-ever failure, yeah, right.  Of course, disregard the Ambassador's decision to go there.  He was just a tool afterall, taking direction from the Secretary every minute, obeying orders.

BS.  He made the decision, he got himself killed.  That's the facts.  Poor judgement, sure, good intention, sure.  But he still got himself killed.

Period.  Cut the crap already.

HYOH,

Drake

The ambassador....the one Hil kept referring to as Chris because they were such close friends?

The close friend that we are supposed to believe NEVER let her know of his concerns for the safety of his team over there despite his many requests for added security?

That guy

The guy that actually ended up with less security despite all his requests and warnings

The guy that died along with 3 other Americans and we are told the details do not matter any more because it has been four months and nobody can be expected to remember whatever stupid mistakes they may have made four months ago.

Perhaps there is an Ambassadors Handbook that clearly states that by going to an overseas posting you are aknowledging our inability and unwillingness to provide competent security measures for you and your staff and that when TSHTF we will not be available to take your call

We truly do get the govt we deserve....

--------------
"Asking liberals where wages and prices come from is like asking six-year-olds where babies come from."

Thomas Sowell
 Post Number: 23
WalksWithBlackflies Search for posts by this member.
Resident Eco-Freak Bootlicker

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 31 2013, 10:10 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

I have always admired her intelligence.

For someone so smart, she sure forgets a lot.

--------------
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. - Lao Tzu
22 replies since Jan. 27 2013, 5:43 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Will Clinton be President Again?
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions