2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 1 of 212>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: They Do Not Like You, Barack Obama!, Not one bit.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
wwwest Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 19 2013, 6:47 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

They do not like you, Barack Obama! Not one bit.
Not on a train, or a plane, or even a llama.
They do not like you, Barack Obama.

During an appearance on ABC’s This Week on Sunday, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-GA) admitted that Republicans are likely to oppose any immigration reform proposal introduced by President Obama because they personally dislike the Commander-in-Chief.

“An Obama plan led and driven by Obama in this atmosphere with the level of hostility towards the president and the way he goads the hostility I think is very hard to imagine that bill, that his bill is going to pass the House,” Gingrich said. “I think that negotiated with a Senate immigration bill that has to have bipartisan support could actually get to the president’s desk.”

The Senate-backed framework for immigration reform, which enhances security on the border and includes a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, shares many similarities with Obama’s own proposal, though the president has repeatedly said that if Congress fails to make progress, he will introduce his own reform legislation.

http://thinkprogress.org/special....bile=nc

--------------
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

- John Kenneth Galbraith
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Ben2World Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 19 2013, 6:52 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

birthers...

--------------
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page.  -- St. Augustine
 Post Number: 3

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 19 2013, 7:02 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Another example of the arrogance and irresponsibility of the Party of NO:

Indeed, many Republicans have treated the sequester as a fait accompli; Congress is out of town this week, and lawmakers would only have a handful of days next week to act upon the sequester. Some Republicans have also argued that even if the sequester is replaced, its $85 billion in cuts should set a baseline for offsetting cuts in other areas of the budget.

“I have to say, though, that so far, at least, the ideas that the Republicans have proposed asks nothing of the wealthiest Americans or biggest corporations,” Obama said of the GOP proposal. “So the burden is all on first-responders or seniors or middle-class families. They doubled down, in fact, on the harsh, harmful cuts that I've outlined.”

The president added, as if to drive home the point: “Well, that's not balanced. That would be like Democrats saying we have to close our deficits without any spending cuts whatsoever. It's all taxes. That's not the position Democrats have taken, that's certainly not the position I've taken.”

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news....my?lite

--------------
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

- John Kenneth Galbraith
 Post Number: 4
Raznation Search for posts by this member.
Why surf when you can make waves!

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 19 2013, 7:31 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

And they wonder how Mitt got monkey stomped last year.

--------------
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 5
Dennis The Menace Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 19 2013, 7:44 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Newt said "and the way he goads the hostility"

This is Republicans not taking responsibility for their intransigence and despicable behavior.  

Obama didn't goad them at all. Again on Obama's inauguration day in his first term Republicans
made the decision to oppose Obama on all fronts at that infamous meeting in which Newt was
at that meeting.

--------------
politics is the art of taking advantage of mass stupidity and ignorance
 Post Number: 6
Land Rover Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 19 2013, 7:59 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

This is the excuse they are using now huh.
 Post Number: 7
Old Frank Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 20 2013, 10:11 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Not the Grand Old Party.

It's the Same Old Party.

Give them some credit, tho.  Their strategy of preventing Obama from getting re-elected in 2016 is looking pretty good.

--------------
My favorite compliment: "GrandPa, I've seen other old men, and their faces are a whole lot cruddier than yours is".
 Post Number: 8
EastieTrekker Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 20 2013, 2:09 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Old Frank @ Feb. 20 2013, 10:11 am)
Their strategy of preventing Obama from getting re-elected in 2016 is looking pretty good.

As much as I hate to admit it, I have a feeling their strategy will work this time around.  :;):

--------------
I request all the possible consumer protection organizations, and fight with their injustice.   ???
 Post Number: 9

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 20 2013, 6:13 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Maybe not!

Michelle is looking mighty good and gearing up for campaign mode.

They should get ready for Obama II!!  LOL

--------------

- John Kenneth Galbraith
 Post Number: 10
Lamebeaver Search for posts by this member.
trail? I don't need no stinkin trail!

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 26 2013, 7:20 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Now that she finally loves America.....
 Post Number: 11

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 27 2013, 6:49 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

She loves America the same way I do.  Warts and all.  

Pretending that the richest nation in history is really unable to feed, clothe and provide health care for all our children is not something to be proud of, IMO.

--------------

- John Kenneth Galbraith
 Post Number: 12

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 07 2013, 3:06 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

One more example of the spin from the right that shows how deeply the right wingers dislike Barack Obama:

Lewis then read Ailes a summary of the flap over Democratic operative Hilary Rosen’s comment that Ann Romney, mother of five, had never worked a day in her life. Ailes spun it without hesitation. “Obama’s the one who never worked a day in his life. He never earned a penny that wasn’t public money. How many fund-raisers does he attend every week? How often does he play basketball and golf? I wish I had that kind of time. He’s lazy, but the media won’t report that.” He noticed my arched eyebrows and added, “I didn’t come up with that. Obama said that, to Barbara Walters.” (What Obama said was that he feels a laziness in himself that he attributes to his laid-back upbringing in Hawaii.)

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture....excerpt

--------------

- John Kenneth Galbraith
 Post Number: 13

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 09 2013, 3:02 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Here is an excellent piece demonstrating the attempt from day one to denigrate President Obama, and to oppose his highly effective economic policies by the rich on Wall Street and in the banks:

Four years ago, as a newly elected president began his efforts to rescue the economy and strengthen the social safety net, conservative economic pundits — people who claimed to understand markets and know how to satisfy them — warned of imminent financial disaster. Stocks, they declared, would plunge, while interest rates would soar.

Even a casual trawl through the headlines of the time turns up one dire pronouncement after another. “Obama’s radicalism is killing the Dow,” warned an op-ed article by Michael Boskin, an economic adviser to both Presidents Bush. “The disciplinarians of U.S. policy makers return,” declared The Wall Street Journal, warning that the “bond vigilantes” would soon push Treasury yields to destructive heights.

Sure enough, this week the Dow Jones industrial average has been hitting all-time highs, while the current yield on 10-year U.S. government bonds is roughly half what it was when The Journal published that screed.

O.K., everyone makes a bad prediction now and then. But these predictions have special significance, and not just because the people who made them have had such a remarkable track record of error these past several years.

No, the important point about these particular bad predictions is that they came from people who constantly invoke the potential wrath of the markets as a reason we must follow their policy advice. Don’t try to cover America’s uninsured, they told us; if you do, you will undermine business confidence and the stock market will tank. Don’t try to reform Wall Street, or even criticize its abuses; you’ll hurt the plutocrats’ feelings, and that will lead to plunging markets. Don’t try to fight unemployment with higher government spending; if you do, interest rates will skyrocket.

And, of course, do slash Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid right away, or the markets will punish you for your presumption.

By the way, I’m not just talking about the hard right; a fair number of self-proclaimed centrists play the same game. For example, two years ago, Erskine Bowles and Alan Simpson warned us to expect an attack of the bond vigilantes within, um, two years unless we adopted, you guessed it, Simpson-Bowles.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013....s&_r=2&

--------------

- John Kenneth Galbraith
 Post Number: 14
Drift Woody Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 09 2013, 7:20 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(wwwest @ Mar. 09 2013, 2:02 pm)
No, the important point about these particular bad predictions is that they came from people who constantly invoke the potential wrath of the markets as a reason we must follow their policy advice.

And yet, they still have a very large media megaphone  :angry:

--------------
We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children.
-- Native American proverb
 Post Number: 15

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 10 2013, 11:31 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

LOL

yep, you know, the "liberal" press!!

What a country.

--------------

- John Kenneth Galbraith
 Post Number: 16

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 10 2013, 12:29 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Further plugging of the political machinery by the Republicans in Congress, anything to thwart the will of the people in electing Barack Obama, not once but twice!

WASHINGTON — A fresh feud over federal judgeships has again begun to agitate the Senate, with Republicans so far blocking President Obama from filling any of the four vacancies on the nation’s most prestigious and important appeals court.

After Republicans this week filibustered the nomination of Caitlin J. Halligan of New York to the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, Democrats quickly began discussions over how to respond. One possibility is for Mr. Obama to make several simultaneous nominations, in effect daring Republicans to find specific objections in multiple instances. Democrats say Republicans would be hard pressed to come up with legitimate reasons to disqualify all four.

“We need to design a strategy to counter the Republicans, and we are going to need the president,” said Senator Tom Udall, Democrat of New Mexico. “Rather than putting just one up, we should put before the Senate all four and expose what is happening here.”

If Republicans were to continue to steadfastly block a series of appeals court nominees, Democrats say they might then have justification to revisit Senate rules and claim new power to thwart filibusters.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013....ss&_r=0

--------------

- John Kenneth Galbraith
 Post Number: 17

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 30 2013, 10:45 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Further documentation of the deep seated dislike and disdain held for President Obama by the the right wing fringe:

This is related to the "continuing parade of weirdly invented, personality-driven scandalettes" that I mentioned yesterday. It's not as if I'm surprised that conservatives routinely try to attack Obama. Sure, I happen to think that issues like Benghazi, Solyndra, and Fast & Furious are hopeless nothingburgers, but they're perfectly understandable, routine kinds of political attacks. Every president is on the receiving end of this kind of stuff, and some of it sticks and some of it doesn't.

But then there's the completely mysterious stuff. Obama was too dumb to write his own autobiography. Obama was an affirmative action baby at Harvard Law. Obama can barely string three words together without a teleprompter. Obama is too lazy to attend national security briefings. Obama gives soaring speeches but there's nothing behind them. Obama lives a life of sybaritic ease punctuated mostly by golf dates and basketball games.

It's just bizarre. Normally, the opposition exaggerates the actual character of the president. Bush was incurious, so liberals called him dumb. Clinton was a child of the sixties, so he became a coke-snorting drug lord running dope out of Mena airfield. Reagan was personable and a little hazy on facts, so he became a doddering grandfather. Etc.

In Obama's case, he's pretty plainly a very smart, studious, and serious policy guy. So the obvious caricature of him would be as an aloof, Harvard egghead. There are occasional stabs at that, usually when conservatives try to portray him as arrogant, but it's fleeting. Mostly, the tea partiers are convinced he's dumb, lazy, and tyrannical. The problem is that this is so risibly wrong that (a) they have a hard time fighting back because they flatly don't understand what they're up against, and (b) it makes them look moronic. Nobody in their right mind thinks that Obama is dumb and lazy.

So where did this come from? One obvious possibility is that it's race related: a lot of conservatives are so thoroughly steeped in resentment against affirmative action that they just can't believe Obama got where he did on his merits. This is probably part of it, but it doesn't ring entirely true to me. In a way, it seems like this is really more a product of his phenomenal speaking skills. His speeches elate liberals, but they drive conservatives crazy. They simply can't believe that anyone actually falls for this stuff unless they've been hypnotized by a con man, so that's what Obama becomes: a slick but basically empty hustler.

Or something. Obviously my ability to fathom the tea party mind is pretty limited. Feel free to adduce your own theories in comments.

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-d....ks=true

--------------

- John Kenneth Galbraith
 Post Number: 18
Montecresto Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 30 2013, 11:28 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Partisanship!

--------------
Killing one person is murder, killing a 100,000 is foreign policy
 Post Number: 19

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 31 2013, 2:36 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

and partisanship according to you Monte is someone who doesn't bash Democrats and Republicans equally right?

Monte I have a question for you that I asked in another thread but just in case you don't answer in that thread I
will ask it here.

What party have you generally voted for the last 10-20 years?

Would you see either the Libertarian or Green Party closely match your political beliefs?

--------------
 Post Number: 20

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 31 2013, 10:00 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I have mentioned a number of times that the power is passed back and forth between the elephant and the ass, and they both kick the can down the street in the same direction. For all the rhetorical differences and theatre, the end results are the same. Both are enabling corporate America and the once strong middle class with a strong union to protect their interests is waning. Perpetual conflict to feed the MIC monster is supported by the elephant and the ass. Lobbyists, oh yeah, the ones Obama was going to get rid of, are a big part of the problem. The pentagon looses a trillion dollars under Bush's watch. The following administration ignores it.

It took about two hundred years for America to accumulate one trillion dollars in debt. In eight years Reagan tripled it, Bush one and Clinton added a little with Bush two inheriting 5.5 trillion and he promptly doubled it. On his present course Obama could conceivably double it again. What's acceptable to Americans? 30 trillion in debt, 50 trillion, maybe 100 trillion? What will it take for Americans to stop being partisan and say no to both of these LOOSER parties and DEMAND change?

Btw, voting is done in a private booth for a reason.

--------------
 Post Number: 21

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 31 2013, 10:59 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I am partisan because I like to have a voice in what is decided in America, even the parts that I don't agree with and don't support.  But I get to voice my disagreemnt from inside the tent.

Thanks to the 1st Amendment, and our strong democratic Republic, the snipers who sit on the sidelines and whine have the freedom, and the right, to do so.

Some people just like that kind of role in the political life of the nation, I guess.  

Not sure why they choose to be whiners instead of doers, but it is their choice, good luck to 'em!

--------------

- John Kenneth Galbraith
 Post Number: 22

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 31 2013, 11:36 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

A dangerous example of the right wing hatred for Obama and his family:

Amazingly, the right wing attack dogs at Breitbart.com are continuing to stalk President Obama’s daughters on vacation: Report: First Daughters Now Spring-Breaking on Idaho Slopes.

This is me, just shaking my head at this madness. They have absolutely no concern for the safety of the President’s family. I’ve seen a lot of ugliness from the right wing over the years, but this is something new, and something extremely creepy and disturbing.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article....ughters

Here is the Breitbart screed:

he cross-continental trip for the First Daughters represents an epic tour. The KMTV news report cited photo evidence that the First Daughters were on the ski slopes, but noted that it was "unclear" whether First Lady Michelle Obama had accompanied them.

Separately, Breitbart News received a tip Friday morning from a parent whose daughter encountered the First Daughters in Sun Valley: "My daughter found herself in the middle of the entourage as she exited a local shop."

Meanwhile, the White House remains closed to thousands of students traveling to Washington, D.C. over Spring Break.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Gov....n-idaho

--------------

- John Kenneth Galbraith
 Post Number: 23

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 31 2013, 12:53 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

A dangerous example of a partisan.

--------------
 Post Number: 24
Land Rover Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 31 2013, 2:32 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I do find the cult of the libertarian "independent" pretty funny. The vast vast majority are just the latest incarnation of the conservative base.
 Post Number: 25

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 31 2013, 2:38 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Montecresto said

I have mentioned a number of times that the power is passed back and forth between the elephant and the ass, and they both kick the can down the street in the same direction. For all the rhetorical differences and theatre, the end results are the same. Both are enabling corporate America and the once strong middle class with a strong union to protect their interests is waning. Perpetual conflict to feed the MIC monster is supported by the elephant and the ass. Lobbyists, oh yeah, the ones Obama was going to get rid of, are a big part of the problem. The pentagon looses a trillion dollars under Bush's watch. The following administration ignores it.

It took about two hundred years for America to accumulate one trillion dollars in debt. In eight years Reagan tripled it, Bush one and Clinton added a little with Bush two inheriting 5.5 trillion and he promptly doubled it. On his present course Obama could conceivably double it again. What's acceptable to Americans? 30 trillion in debt, 50 trillion, maybe 100 trillion? What will it take for Americans to stop being partisan and say no to both of these LOOSER parties and DEMAND change?

Btw, voting is done in a private booth for a reason.

I asked you a very simple question and you avoided it. Here it is again

and partisanship according to you Monte is someone who doesn't bash Democrats and
Republicans equally right?

What party have you generally voted for the last 10-20 years?

Would you see either the Libertarian or Green Party closely match your political beliefs?

what are you afraid of Monte?

--------------
 Post Number: 26

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 31 2013, 2:40 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Oh and Monte your last paragraph where you say It took about two hundred years for
America to accumulate one trillion dollars in debt. In eight years Reagan tripled it, Bush
one and Clinton added a little with Bush two inheriting 5.5 trillion and he promptly doubled
it. On his present course Obama could conceivably double it again. What's acceptable to
Americans?
really shows your ignorance.

Presidents don't "double" or "triple" deficits . Presidents just sign legislation. Its
congress that passes the legislation. Furthermore deficits and debt are a function of both
spending and revenue and so if the economy tanks then revenues will go down and thus the
deficit & debt will increase. Does the president run the economy? No. That is why your
statement "On his present course Obama could conceivably double it again" is especially
ignorant.

On January 7, 2009(13 days before Obama even took office) the CBO projected that the deficit
would sky rocket to 1.2 trillion
. How could you blame Obama when obviously his policies
were enacted by then? You can't. Why did the CBO project that the deficit would sky rocket to
1.2 trillion? The reason is obvious. Since December of 2007 we were in a recession(which
officially ended btw on June 2009) which included the financial crisis that started in early
fall of 2008. This was our nations worst economic crisis since the depression which as a
result lead to a super steep decline in revenues and thus the super steep projection of our
deficits from the CBO.

So you're really showing your ignorance. Fact is that our deficits since at least late
2009 have been shrinking faster than anytime since WW II and that is according to the
very right-wing wing IBD

But beyond that its just ignorant to say that any president did something to increase our
debt. Debt is the result of many factors from the economy to legislation and legislation
is first and foremost a product of congress not the presidency. The presidency just signs
the legislation.

Now don't forget to answer my questions on partisanship again.

--------------
 Post Number: 27

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 31 2013, 3:00 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Amazing. You deny the ND tripled during Reagan's reign, doubled during dubya's reign and will likely double by the time Obama's done. Hahahahahahaha.......

--------------
 Post Number: 28

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 31 2013, 3:16 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Montecresto said

Amazing. You deny the ND tripled during Reagan's reign, doubled during dubya's reign and will likely double by the time Obama's done. Hahahahahahaha......

The ND? I denied you can blame any increase in the president alone or even that the president
is the major cause for any increase. Its amazing that you think you can. Its amazing that
you think congress and the economy have nothing to do with the increase in debt and that
the debt can be simply attributed to the president. That is what you're essentially defending here Monte

--------------
 Post Number: 29

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 31 2013, 9:23 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

+1

--------------

- John Kenneth Galbraith
 Post Number: 30

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 10 2013, 6:14 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

The latest confirmation of deep seated, totally irrational hatred of Barack Obama:

Despite submitting a budget that is infuriating progressives throughout the nation, the White House’s effort to end the nation’s fiscal stalemate by giving the Congressional Republicans the entitlement cuts they want will likely prove to be dead on arrival.

Greg Sargent reminds us of the ghosts of GOP pronouncements past and present to illustrate the sheer disingenuousness of the Congressional Republicans planned intransigence. In his Washington Post column, Sargent notes that it was just last December that a top aide to Speaker John Boehner told Bloomberg News that Boehner wanted the ‘chained CPI ‘—a revision in how we calculate cost of living increases for those receiving government benefits that will mean lower benefits to most Social Security recipients—more than any other GOP preferred entitlement cut.

The Best Kept Secret In American Politics-Federal Budget Deficits Are Actually Shrinking! Rick UngarContributor

The Sequester-The Ultimate Betrayal Of The GOP Base Rick UngarContributor

Raising The Medicare Age May Be Good GOP Politics, But Single-Payer Is The Better Solution For All Americans Rick UngarContributor

The Obama budget complies.

In fact, not only does the White House proposal provide for the chained CPI—with some exceptions for impoverished senior citizens—the budget further includes $400 billion in cuts to Medicare via lowering payments to healthcare providers and drug companies while instituting ‘means testing’ that would require higher income Medicare recipients to pay larger premium costs for their benefits.

And yet, Speaker Boehner remains dissatisfied

http://www.forbes.com/sites....-answer

Read the whole article, it is priceless!  I wonder if Faux News will be quoting Forbes on this one??  LOL

--------------

- John Kenneth Galbraith
30 replies since Feb. 19 2013, 6:47 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 212>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply They Do Not Like You, Barack Obama!
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions