2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 1 of 41234>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Watching the "Feinstein Shuffle", Spewing & puking  her garbage as usual< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Buggyboo Search for posts by this member.

Group: Guests
PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 14 2013, 2:30 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Loves how she shucks and jives while Chucky sneers;

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs....02.html

--------------
"I'll give you my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands"

Charlton Heston
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
BillBab Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 14 2013, 5:17 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Cannot argue with her

She has been around for a LOOOOOOOONG time

Why must they always bring up bazooka's??

--------------
"Asking liberals where wages and prices come from is like asking six-year-olds where babies come from."

Thomas Sowell
 Post Number: 3
BillBab Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 14 2013, 5:22 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

And where do I get these "imploding bullets"

--------------
"Asking liberals where wages and prices come from is like asking six-year-olds where babies come from."

Thomas Sowell
 Post Number: 4
Gabby Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 14 2013, 5:22 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Ted Cruz is a gd Nazi. Just sayin' The guy has no detectable morals.

And "The Weekly Standard" is Bill Kristol's right wing rag. What did you expect out of it? Kudos for Feinstein?
 Post Number: 5
Ecocentric Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 14 2013, 5:25 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Gabby @ Mar. 14 2013, 5:22 pm)

And "The Weekly Standard" is Bill Kristol's right wing rag. What did you expect out of it? Kudos for Feinstein?

+1

what an idiot

--------------
"Travel suggestions from strangers are like dancing lessons from God." -Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
 Post Number: 6

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 14 2013, 5:27 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Gabby @ Mar. 14 2013, 5:22 pm)

Here you go Gabby! Washington Post left enough for you?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs....hearing

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 7
wwwest Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 14 2013, 7:37 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Feinstein came out just great in that exchange.

One more nail driven in the Republican coffin.  Are they going to split into two new parties, or just disappear?  They continue to drive middle of the road voters to the Democrats, and in their present posture will never win another national election.  IMO, of course!

--------------
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

- John Kenneth Galbraith
 Post Number: 8

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 14 2013, 7:56 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(wwwest @ Mar. 14 2013, 7:37 pm)
Feinstein came out just great in that exchange.

One more nail driven in the Republican coffin.  Are they going to split into two new parties, or just disappear?  They continue to drive middle of the road voters to the Democrats, and in their present posture will never win another national election.  IMO, of course!

You just don't get it WW.

It has nothing to do with left, right or center. It has to do with what this country was founded on, what gave us this country that you live in, what gives you the right to say and state your opinion with fear of being persecuted. Your a pawn in a very large agenda that you don't see because you are swallowing this garbage hook, line and sinker. Hopefully one day, before its too late, maybe you can save yourself.

This thread is all yours, I'm moving on!

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 9
Drift Woody Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 14 2013, 8:01 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Buggyboo @ Mar. 14 2013, 1:30 pm)
Spewing & puking ... garbage as usual

Oh, the irony  :laugh:

--------------
We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children.
-- Native American proverb
 Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 14 2013, 8:17 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Buggyboo @ Mar. 14 2013, 6:56 pm)
You just don't get it WW.

It has nothing to do with left, right or center. It has to do with what this country was founded on, what gave us this country that you live in, what gives you the right to say and state your opinion with fear of being persecuted. Your a pawn in a very large agenda that you don't see because you are swallowing this garbage hook, line and sinker. Hopefully one day, before its too late, maybe you can save yourself.

Just thought I'd pass on a small bit of wisdom from a student of the Constitution, with whom I took my nightly constitutional (pun intended) tonight.

When I relayed the gist of the discussions I was having with the various gun cultists here, the wife just replied:

"What part of 'well-regulated' do they not understand?"

I think that pretty much says everything that needs to be said about this topic.
 Post Number: 11

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 14 2013, 8:25 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

And, just coincidentally, though I have to applaud at least your one correct use of the word "your" in that paragraph:
...what gives you the right to say and state your opinion with fear of being persecuted.
I guess that's not exactly how I see it.

But I understand how some people take a negative stance on just about anything. And...it accounts for your continued "persecution" of those of us who share the "liberal bias" of this country's founders.

P.S. The Wash. Post is no longer the "liberal bastion" it once was under Kate Graham, though it never really was, even then.
 Post Number: 12

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 10:14 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

His anxiety is profound, possibly pathological.

--------------
"Travel suggestions from strangers are like dancing lessons from God." -Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
 Post Number: 13
TehipiteTom Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 11:25 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Buggyboo @ Mar. 14 2013, 11:30 am)

Watch how that smug little know-nothing Ted Cruz completely fails to understand how constitutional law works.

(Hint: you can't actually understand how the Constitution is applied without also looking at how the courts have interpreted it. That's called "common law", and it's a tradition that was already in place when the Constitution was adopted--that, in fact, we inherited from Great Britain. And in the case of the 2nd Amendment, courts didn't interpret it as conferring an individual right until just a couple of years ago, and that decision explicitly okays regulation of specific types of weaponry. So that whole idiotic mini-lecture from Cruz was based on assuming away the entire basis of our legal system.)

--------------
Conservatives are the whiniest whiners in the wholy whiny history of whiny-ass whinerdom.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 14

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 11:47 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(TehipiteTom @ Mar. 15 2013, 11:25 am)

Watch how that smug little know-nothing Ted Cruz completely fails to understand how constitutional law works.

(Hint: you can't actually understand how the Constitution is applied without also looking at how the courts have interpreted it. That's called "common law", and it's a tradition that was already in place when the Constitution was adopted--that, in fact, we inherited from Great Britain. And in the case of the 2nd Amendment, courts didn't interpret it as conferring an individual right until just a couple of years ago, and that decision explicitly okays regulation of specific types of weaponry. So that whole idiotic mini-lecture from Cruz was based on assuming away the entire basis of our legal system.)

Yea, Feinstein has what kind of constitution background credentials?

After graduating from San Francisco's Sacred Heart High School, she attended Stanford University. She studied history and political science and was also active in student government. She received her bachelor's degree in 1955.

Read more: http://www.notablebiographies.com/Du-Fi....ciACJDq

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitba....itution

Ted Cruz's background;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz

Nice try proping up that turkey!

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 15

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 12:27 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Buggyboo @ Mar. 15 2013, 8:47 am)

After graduating from San Francisco's Sacred Heart High School, she attended Stanford University. She studied history and political science and was also active in student government. She received her bachelor's degree in 1955.

Ted Cruz's background;

This is what's called an "argument from authority"--one of the easiest fallacies to spot. Instead of trying to defend what Cruz actually said, you say (in effect) that because he's a lawyer he must know what he's talking about.

Sadly, no amount of credentials can alter the fundamental stupidity of what he actually said.

--------------
Conservatives are the whiniest whiners in the wholy whiny history of whiny-ass whinerdom.
 Post Number: 16

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 12:33 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(TehipiteTom @ Mar. 15 2013, 12:27 pm)

(Buggyboo @ Mar. 15 2013, 8:47 am)

Ted Cruz's background;

This is what's called an "argument from authority"--one of the easiest fallacies to spot. Instead of trying to defend what Cruz actually said, you say (in effect) that because he's a lawyer he must know what he's talking about.

Sadly, no amount of credentials can alter the fundamental stupidity of what he actually said.

Thats were you fall flat on your face. I never said such a thing
Just you making and a** out of yourself.

This is what I was addressing;

Ted Cruz has forgotten more about constitutional law than Feinstein has known in her lifetime!

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 17
wwwest Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 12:37 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Feinstein has been through more Constitutional arguments during her career than Cruz will ever even approach, not that he has the analytical tools to deal with intellectual issues anyway.

I love how the rednecks slap the elitist tag on anyone who uses his/her brain!!

What a country!

--------------
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

- John Kenneth Galbraith
 Post Number: 18

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 12:41 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Buggyboo @ Mar. 15 2013, 9:33 am)

Ted Cruz has forgotten more about constitutional law than Feinstein has known in her lifetime!

And once again, you resort to the argument from authority ("Ted Cruz has forgotten more about constitutional law than Feinstein has known in her lifetime!"). I'm talking about what Cruz actually said, while you're talking about his presumed expertise. The latter, alas, does not alter the former.

And as it happens, what he actually said was idiotic--because it ignores not just the substance of 2nd Amendment common law, but the very existence of common law as a basis for our legal system. You want to defend that on its merits, go ahead--that should be amusing. Otherwise, you got nuthin'.

--------------
 Post Number: 19

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 12:45 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(wwwest @ Mar. 15 2013, 12:37 pm)
Feinstein has been through more Constitutional arguments during her career than Cruz will ever even approach, not that he has the analytical tools to deal with intellectual issues anyway.

I love how the rednecks slap the elitist tag on anyone who uses his/her brain!!

What a country!

What a willingly ignorant, "turn my face from the truth" weak pathetic attempt at defending her total lack of Constitutional law knowledge.

Let me get you some more sand so you can bury your head a little deeper!

What a delusional no nothing!

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 20

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 12:46 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(TehipiteTom @ Mar. 15 2013, 12:41 pm)

And once again, you resort to the argument from authority ("Ted Cruz has forgotten more about constitutional law than Feinstein has known in her lifetime!"). I'm talking about what Cruz actually said, while you're talking about his presumed expertise. The latter, alas, does not alter the former.

And as it happens, what he actually said was idiotic--because it ignores not just the substance of 2nd Amendment common law, but the very existence of common law as a basis for our legal system. You want to defend that on its merits, go ahead--that should be amusing. Otherwise, you got nuthin'.

It's OK if you want to constantly shift away from the original intent and spin and spin and spin!

Just try not to fall and hurt yourself!

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 21

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 1:05 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Buggyboo @ Mar. 15 2013, 9:46 am)

(TehipiteTom @ Mar. 15 2013, 12:41 pm)

It's OK if you want to constantly shift away from the original intent and spin and spin and spin!

Just try not to fall and hurt yourself!

Common law is what it is. What he said is what he said. The incompatibility between the two can't be waved away with right-wing catchprases.

That's not spin; that's reality. Ignore it at your peril.

--------------
 Post Number: 22

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 1:08 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Bla, bla bla! Dribble dribble dribble say nothing!

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 23

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 1:12 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Buggyboo @ Mar. 15 2013, 12:08 pm)

Spewing & puking ... garbage as usual.

Buggyboo and Cruz

--------------
 Post Number: 24

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 1:16 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Drift Woody @ Mar. 15 2013, 1:12 pm)

(Buggyboo @ Mar. 15 2013, 12:08 pm)

Spewing & puking ... garbage as usual.

Buggyboo and Cruz

Hey, now that's splashy!

Thunk!

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 25

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 1:20 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Even in Texas, Cruz is known as an arrogant, self righteous douche. If he learned anything at Harvard, he should know that his argument would only hold sway with the those that are passionate in their beliefs, but uneducated in the law. He's playing the suckers, and probably being well rewarded in campaign funding, but probably not stupid enough to believe what he is saying. Just more kabuki.

--------------
 Post Number: 26

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 1:24 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Ecocentric @ Mar. 15 2013, 1:20 pm)
Even in Texas, Cruz is known as an arrogant, self righteous douche. If he learned anything at Harvard, he should know that his argument would only hold sway with the those that are passionate in their beliefs, but uneducated in the law. He's playing the suckers, and probably being well rewarded in campaign funding, but probably not stupid enough to believe what he is saying. Just more kabuki.

Like you represent Texas view.

Go back in your hole

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 27

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 1:34 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

By the way, buggyboo, you might want to check your sig line.

--------------
 Post Number: 28

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 1:34 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Have someone change your stinky diaper.

--------------
 Post Number: 29

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 1:38 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Ecocentric @ Mar. 15 2013, 1:34 pm)

Sure, hand it over after your done.

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 30

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 1:40 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Ecocentric @ Mar. 15 2013, 12:34 pm)

He keeps that stink in his di-dees to honor Ted Nugent's method of avoiding service in Vietnam.

--------------
119 replies since Mar. 14 2013, 2:30 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 41234>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Watching the "Feinstein Shuffle"
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions