2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 2 of 4<<1234>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Watching the "Feinstein Shuffle", Spewing & puking  her garbage as usual< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 31
Ecocentric Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 1:42 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Is English a second language for you? Educated in Texas perhaps. Your principles are not nearly as dear to you as your ego. Both could use some reinforcement.

--------------
"Travel suggestions from strangers are like dancing lessons from God." -Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 32
Buggyboo Search for posts by this member.

Group: Guests
PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 1:42 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Drift Woody @ Mar. 15 2013, 1:40 pm)

(Ecocentric @ Mar. 15 2013, 12:34 pm)
Have someone change your stinky diaper.

He keeps that stink in his di-dees to honor Ted Nugent's method of avoiding service in Vietnam.

THUNK!  

AGAIN!

--------------
"I'll give you my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands"

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 33

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 1:47 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Feinsein, what a loser:

http://politicaloutcast.com/2013....ography

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 34
Drift Woody Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 1:49 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Buggyboo @ Mar. 15 2013, 12:42 pm)
THUNK

Past tense of what you are incapable of doing rationally.

--------------
We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children.
-- Native American proverb
 Post Number: 35

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 1:51 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Feinstein, what a total buffoon!!!!

http://www.ammoland.com/2013....dExRggR

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 36
TehipiteTom Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 1:57 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Buggyboo @ Mar. 15 2013, 10:51 am)

Just out of curiosity, how do you feel about falsely attributing quotes to people?

--------------
Conservatives are the whiniest whiners in the wholy whiny history of whiny-ass whinerdom.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 37

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 2:03 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(TehipiteTom @ Mar. 15 2013, 1:57 pm)

Just out of curiosity, how do you feel about falsely attributing quotes to people?

I yield to the queen;

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o....-drones

http://www.zimbio.com/Senator....n+Stats

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 38
Land Rover Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 2:04 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Not sure how anyone can watch that and not see Cruz making a fool of himself asking one of the dumbest questions ever to leave the mouth of an elected official.

It's funny how his type seem to think they are somehow super smart and can trick the liberals into saying something.

You see the same moronic game being played by the right wingers on here.
 Post Number: 39

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 2:09 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Land Rover @ Mar. 15 2013, 2:04 pm)
Not sure how anyone can watch that and not see Cruz making a fool of himself asking one of the dumbest questions ever to leave the mouth of an elected official.

It's funny how his type seem to think they are somehow super smart and can trick the liberals into saying something.

You see the same moronic game being played by the right wingers on here.

Bla, bla bla!

*big gust of hot air rises LR*

Don't need to trick the old elitist Feinstein, she does it all by herself!

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 40

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 2:12 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Elitist, anyone that says things that buggy doesn't understand. That's a very large field.

--------------
"Travel suggestions from strangers are like dancing lessons from God." -Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
 Post Number: 41

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 2:14 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Ecocentric @ Mar. 15 2013, 2:12 pm)
Elitist, anyone that says things that buggy doesn't understand. That's a very large field.

yes, Diane has a "very large field"!

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 42
EastieTrekker Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 2:20 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Please stop feeding the troll...they grow with intelligent responses that they cannot refute, but I heard they shrink when submerged in water.

--------------
I request all the possible consumer protection organizations, and fight with their injustice.   ???
 Post Number: 43

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 2:24 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hi Mr. Impulsive!

Guess you just had to click huh?

"The amount of gun/conspiracy theory threads has turned the TPA into a repetitive bore.

There are far more topics deserving of the usual spirited discussion in the TPA.

*ETA: I do realize it won't happen, especially since the topic will die down eventually...but it's just annoying so that drove my "Yes" vote    But yeah...if it's not interesting, it's pretty easy to just not click...but then again, I'm so damn impulsive"

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 44

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 2:45 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Buggyboo @ Mar. 15 2013, 11:03 am)

(TehipiteTom @ Mar. 15 2013, 1:57 pm)

I yield to the queen;

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o....-drones

http://www.zimbio.com/Senator....n+Stats

Since you have already admitted that an assault weapons ban is permissible under the 2nd Amendment, I have no idea what you're still arguing about.

--------------
Conservatives are the whiniest whiners in the wholy whiny history of whiny-ass whinerdom.
 Post Number: 45

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 2:54 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(TehipiteTom @ Mar. 15 2013, 2:45 pm)
Since you have already admitted that an assault weapons ban is permissible under the 2nd Amendment, I have no idea what you're still arguing about.

Some how I am not surprised!

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 46

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 2:59 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Buggyboo @ Mar. 15 2013, 11:54 am)

Hey, you admitted it. It's right there in my sig line--just like those "quotes" from George Washington and Janet Reno in yours.

--------------
 Post Number: 47

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 3:02 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(TehipiteTom @ Mar. 15 2013, 2:59 pm)

(Buggyboo @ Mar. 15 2013, 11:54 am)

Hey, you admitted it. It's right there in my sig line--just like those "quotes" from George Washington and Janet Reno in yours.

I must say, I like your spunk TT!! :D

Here this Feinstein line of bullshi* is for you;

http://www.unitedliberty.org/article....y-films

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 48

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 3:05 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Buggyboo @ Mar. 15 2013, 12:02 pm)

Fascinating no really I [yawn] mean that.

But since you have acknowledged that what Ted Cruz said was completely wrong, you don't really have a point to make.

--------------
 Post Number: 49

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 3:08 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(TehipiteTom @ Mar. 15 2013, 3:05 pm)

(Buggyboo @ Mar. 15 2013, 12:02 pm)

Fascinating no really I [yawn] mean that.

But since you have acknowledged that what Ted Cruz said was completely wrong, you don't really have a point to make.

Sweet dreams of Hillary TT!

Maybe it will be a damp one!

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 50

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 15 2013, 3:10 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Here she is in all her glory, what a patriot!

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-b....54.html

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 51
WolfInSheepsClothing Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 16 2013, 11:30 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Gabby @ Mar. 14 2013, 5:22 pm)
Ted Cruz is a gd Nazi. Just sayin' The guy has no detectable morals.

And "The Weekly Standard" is Bill Kristol's right wing rag. What did you expect out of it? Kudos for Feinstein?

I think you mean Feinstein has no morals
 Post Number: 52
BillBab Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 17 2013, 7:06 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(wwwest @ Mar. 14 2013, 7:37 pm)
Feinstein came out just great in that exchange.

One more nail driven in the Republican coffin.  Are they going to split into two new parties, or just disappear?  They continue to drive middle of the road voters to the Democrats, and in their present posture will never win another national election.  IMO, of course!

Oh really....she had to play the "you are patronizing me because I am a girl" card  :laugh:

I would say that makes her look pretty weak

Pity she is not a minority , then she could play the race card when the questions get too hard for her.

The "I will not stoop to answer your question because it will make me look even more stupid" tactic

Along with the "respect your elders and allow us to ramble on like a doddering old fool" gambit

When in doubt fein outrage , act offended, but don't ever answer the question. That might lead to an actual discussion of ideas and provide even more opportunities for you to exhibit your ignorance.

Still waiting for her to splain where it is legal to hunt humans???

No coincidence that she is repeatedly elected by the people of a dysfunctional, failing state

DiFi....the Di is for Dinosaur

--------------
"Asking liberals where wages and prices come from is like asking six-year-olds where babies come from."

Thomas Sowell
 Post Number: 53

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 17 2013, 9:12 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

It's funny isn't it. A deluded moron with a senate seat playing to an audience of half-wits in the tea party base. Luckily America seems to be turning against stupid a little more each day.

It was a stupid question frame in a moronic way to appeal to a bunch of idiots. When Cruz (and you and patsy for that matter bab) are ready for a grown up conversation you'll be surprised at the response you get.

Until then stupid will be called out for what it is.
 Post Number: 54
wwwest Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 17 2013, 9:22 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

+1

--------------
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

- John Kenneth Galbraith
 Post Number: 55

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 17 2013, 9:55 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(BillBab @ Mar. 17 2013, 7:06 am)

(wwwest @ Mar. 14 2013, 7:37 pm)
Feinstein came out just great in that exchange.

One more nail driven in the Republican coffin.  Are they going to split into two new parties, or just disappear?  They continue to drive middle of the road voters to the Democrats, and in their present posture will never win another national election.  IMO, of course!

Oh really....she had to play the "you are patronizing me because I am a girl" card  :laugh:

I would say that makes her look pretty weak

Pity she is not a minority , then she could play the race card when the questions get too hard for her.

The "I will not stoop to answer your question because it will make me look even more stupid" tactic

Along with the "respect your elders and allow us to ramble on like a doddering old fool" gambit

When in doubt fein outrage , act offended, but don't ever answer the question. That might lead to an actual discussion of ideas and provide even more opportunities for you to exhibit your ignorance.

Still waiting for her to splain where it is legal to hunt humans???

No coincidence that she is repeatedly elected by the people of a dysfunctional, failing state

DiFi....the Di is for Dinosaur

BIG + 1

Easy to tell when your right on with your assessment Bill by the name calling and vitriol spewing forth!

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 56

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 17 2013, 9:57 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Yes... And we're all terrified of the power to truth of Rand Paul and Sarah Palin too.
 Post Number: 57

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 17 2013, 10:06 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Land Rover @ Mar. 17 2013, 9:57 pm)
Yes... And we're all terrified of the power to truth of Rand Paul and Sarah Palin too.

yes, that has a lot to do with nothing!

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 58

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 17 2013, 11:00 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Buggyboo @ Mar. 17 2013, 10:06 pm)

(Land Rover @ Mar. 17 2013, 9:57 pm)

yes, that has a lot to do with nothing!

The fact that you silly conservatives don't understand only makes me more right than ever!!

You silly conservatives.
 Post Number: 59

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 18 2013, 8:51 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

The fact that you silly liberal socialist communists don't understand only makes me more right than ever!!

You silly liberal socialist communists.

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 60

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 18 2013, 10:08 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Name calling so clever that you have to repeat yourself over and over again. I think not. You are toxic to the forum.

--------------
119 replies since Mar. 14 2013, 2:30 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 2 of 4<<1234>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Watching the "Feinstein Shuffle"
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions