2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Slamming Pretzel Logic of Gun Grabbers, shell game of cars being equal to guns< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Buggyboo Search for posts by this member.

Group: Guests
PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 19 2013, 2:25 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Great answer to the total desperate attempt to equal guns with cars;

http://www.ammoland.com/2013....0kYmmUU

--------------
"I'll give you my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands"

Charlton Heston
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Montecresto Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 19 2013, 2:50 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Too funny dude.

--------------
Killing one person is murder, killing a 100,000 is foreign policy
 Post Number: 3
HighGravity Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 19 2013, 11:21 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

A couple nights ago an ex-felon pulled up in front of the restaurant where my teenage son works. It's about three blocks from our house in an upscale area. The felon was angry at the owner so he fired several shots through the front window, while his seven year old son sat int he car watching.  Fortunately no one was hurt other than the shooter who had the **** beat out of him by the cops who chased his cowardly ass down, but I'm glad to see you gun obsessed dumb asses can make jokes comparing guns to printing presses.  What a naive pathetic lot you people are.
 Post Number: 4

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 19 2013, 11:51 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(HighGravity @ Mar. 19 2013, 11:21 pm)
A couple nights ago an ex-felon pulled up in front of the restaurant where my teenage son works. It's about three blocks from our house in an upscale area. The felon was angry at the owner so he fired several shots through the front window, while his seven year old son sat int he car watching.  Fortunately no one was hurt other than the shooter who had the **** beat out of him by the cops who chased his cowardly ass down, but I'm glad to see you gun obsessed dumb asses can make jokes comparing guns to printing presses.  What a naive pathetic lot you people are.

So sorry for giving him the gun, letting him out of jail, encouraging to do that act and actively supporting his actions. Yes, it's all my fault! I'm gonna turn in all my guns tomorrow and march with the Million Moms Against Guns this weekend. That should stop every criminal from every crime with a gun forever. :p

Don't know why I didn't think of that earlier?

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 5

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 19 2013, 11:54 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Way to be a dick. The fact is your beliefs have established a society where it is incredibly easy for a nut, with a record, and a kid, to find guns to shoot up a restaurant where my son works.
 Post Number: 6

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 20 2013, 12:02 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(HighGravity @ Mar. 19 2013, 11:54 pm)
Way to be a dick. The fact is your beliefs have established a society where it is incredibly easy for a nut, with a record, and a kid, to to find guns to shoot up a restaurant where my son works.

I believe your referring to the Founding Fathers beliefs.

Oh, and never mind he broke the law by possessing a gun as a felon and had some liberal judge give him the old revolving door treatment. Nooooo, it's all my fault because I am exercising a guaranteed Constitutional right and I am a law abiding, tax paying citizen. OK, that makes sense!

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 7

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 20 2013, 12:09 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Buggyboo @ Mar. 20 2013, 12:02 am)

Nooooo, it's all my fault because I am exercising a guaranteed Constitutional right and I am a law abiding, tax paying citizen. OK, that makes sense!

No Sport, I'm not. James Madison, the Father of the Constitution, saw no need for 2nd Amendment. You have heard of Madison right?

Oh, and never mind he broke the law by possessing a gun as a felon and had some liberal judge give him the old revolving door treatment.

The point is that he got the guns regardless, which demonstrates the laws you people say are too overreaching, aren't enough.  You're not really this dense are you?
 Post Number: 8

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 20 2013, 12:18 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(HighGravity @ Mar. 20 2013, 12:09 am)

(Buggyboo @ Mar. 20 2013, 12:02 am)

Nooooo, it's all my fault because I am exercising a guaranteed Constitutional right and I am a law abiding, tax paying citizen. OK, that makes sense!

No Sport, I'm not. James Madison, the Father of the Constitution, saw no need for 2nd Amendment. You have heard of Madison right?

Oh, and never mind he broke the law by possessing a gun as a felon and had some liberal judge give him the old revolving door treatment.

The point is that he got the guns regardless, which demonstrates the laws you people say are too overreaching, aren't enough.  You're not really this dense are you?

You mean this James Madison?
http://www.madisonbrigade.com/library_jm.htm

Right, every law written is never broken because all the criminals obey it!

Maybe you should consider some counseling with a therapist.

Sound like your having a PTSD episode. Seriously!

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 9

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 20 2013, 12:23 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Yes that one. Did you not comprehend what you read?
 Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 20 2013, 12:26 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(HighGravity @ Mar. 20 2013, 12:23 am)
Yes that one. Did you not comprehend what you read?

Quotes on the Second Amendment:

"The Constitution preserves "the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison of Virginia, The Federalist, No. 46)

"The right of the people to keep and bear...arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country...." (James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434 [June 8, 1789])

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed &#8213; unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (The Federalist, No. 46 at 243- 244)

"Besides the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation.... Notwithstanding the military establishments in the several kingdoms of Europe, which are carried as far as the public resources will bear, the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (The Federalist, No. 46)

"It is not certain that with this aid alone [possession of arms], they would not be able to shake off their yokes. But were the people to posses the additional advantages of local governments chosen by themselves, who could collect the national will, and direct the national force; and of officers appointed out of the militia, by these governments and attached both to them and to the militia, it may be affirmed with the greatest assurance, that the throne of every tyranny in Europe would be speedily overturned, in spite of the legions which surround it." (The Federalist, No. 46)

What are you saying? He didn't says these things ?

Man, you really need some sleep!

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 11

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 20 2013, 12:28 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

So you don't even have the slightest clue that Madison was saying there is no need for the 2nd Amendment do you?
 Post Number: 12

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 20 2013, 12:33 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Dude, get some help with your issue, for your kids sake.

“Do not argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

&#8213; Mark Twain

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 13

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 20 2013, 7:57 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Typical wing nut. Completely oblivious.
 Post Number: 14
Montecresto Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 20 2013, 8:43 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

That's pretty scary what happened at your sons work, glad he is safe. Freedom requires responsibility. The irresponsible must be held accountable.

--------------
Killing one person is murder, killing a 100,000 is foreign policy
 Post Number: 15

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 20 2013, 2:07 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(HighGravity @ Mar. 20 2013, 7:57 am)
Typical wing nut. Completely oblivious.

Typical self aggrandizing tool!

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 16
Land Rover Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 20 2013, 2:13 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I say keep it up Patsy. You make your opponents' arguments far better than they ever could.
 Post Number: 17

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 20 2013, 2:14 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Land Rover @ Mar. 20 2013, 2:13 pm)
I say keep it up Patsy. You make your opponents' arguments far better than they ever could.

Thanks! For NOTHING!

--------------

Charlton Heston
 Post Number: 18
Land Rover Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 20 2013, 2:26 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

No no. Thank You.

It's amazing the power that's in the hands of a disturbed little obsessive to with a keyboard to turn almost everyone against them.
 Post Number: 19

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 20 2013, 2:30 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Land Rover @ Mar. 20 2013, 2:26 pm)
It's amazing the power that's in the hands of a disturbed little obsessive to with a keyboard to turn almost everyone against them.

You keep buttering me up, you may get an application to join my fan club. Thinking your costume could be Mayor Bloomburg the way you want to control everything.

Oh, and your "gang"?

LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

:D  :D  :D

--------------

Charlton Heston
18 replies since Mar. 19 2013, 2:25 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Slamming Pretzel Logic of Gun Grabbers
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions