2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: The Scandal That Will Bring Down Obama< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
WalksWithBlackflies Search for posts by this member.
Resident Eco-Freak Bootlicker

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: May 03 2013, 10:09 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I'd like to see how the gun-grabbing, Muslim, Kenyan communist plans to address this bombshell.

Former Sen. Mike Gravel (D-Alaska) says the White House has helped keep the truth about the “extraterrestrial influence that is investigating our planet” from the public.

“It goes right to the White House, and of course, once the White House takes a position, ‘well there's nothing going on’...it just goes down the chain of command, everyone stands toe,” Gravel tells Top Line.

Gravel says the strongest accounts of alien encounters are from former military officers, such as retired Air Force Capt. Robert Salas, who testified that UFOs temporarily disabled nuclear weapons on his watch.

“The smoking gun of the whole issue, which is when they saw hovering space craft in Wyoming and South Dakota over the ICBM missile silos that the missiles couldn't work,” Gravel says.

Gravel says the media has aided what he sees as a government cover-up by not taking reports of ET encounters seriously.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs....11.html

BOOM!

--------------
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. - Lao Tzu
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Ecocentric Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 03 2013, 10:35 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I should have know it was just a matter of time before someone decided that Obama wasn't from Earth.

We want these people to deal with global economics, education, and foreign diplomacy, but the idiots aren't well equipped to deal with simple reality.

--------------
"Travel suggestions from strangers are like dancing lessons from God." -Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
 Post Number: 3
Drift Woody Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 03 2013, 10:36 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Wow, I didn't know about that scandal; I thought the most damaging was the influence of the Muslim Brotherhood on the Obama administration.

--------------
We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children.
-- Native American proverb
 Post Number: 4
dayhiker9 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 03 2013, 10:38 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Top Secret America

Like the part where the agency that has no power now has a huge office building in the most expensive part of DC.

--------------
" before you make assertions about numbers, look at the numbers."   Krugman
 Post Number: 5
TehipiteTom Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 03 2013, 11:31 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

It's too bad there's such a glut in the crazy market; poor Mike Gravel is going to have price this dirt cheap if he hopes to unload it.

--------------
Conservatives are the whiniest whiners in the wholy whiny history of whiny-ass whinerdom.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 6
big_load Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 03 2013, 1:20 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Are the aliens offended because we won't take them seriously?  If they don't back down, I'm going to crank up the Slim Whitman.
 Post Number: 7
Lamebeaver Search for posts by this member.
trail? I don't need no stinkin trail!

PostIcon Posted on: May 03 2013, 2:18 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(WalksWithBlackflies @ May 03 2013, 8:09 am)
“The smoking gun of the whole issue, which is when they saw hovering space craft in Wyoming and South Dakota over the ICBM missile silos that the missiles couldn't work,” Gravel says.

And how did they know the missiles wouldn't' work.....

THIS is disturbing.

Maybe we need more aliens.
 Post Number: 8
big_load Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 03 2013, 3:31 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Lamebeaver @ May 03 2013, 2:18 pm)

(WalksWithBlackflies @ May 03 2013, 8:09 am)

And how did they know the missiles wouldn't' work.....

THIS is disturbing.

Maybe we need more aliens.

That one really got me, too.  

I hope the aliens impair North Korea in a similar way.
 Post Number: 9
tomas Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 03 2013, 3:43 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(big_load @ May 03 2013, 3:31 pm)
I hope the aliens impair North Korea in a similar way.

Have you seen Kim Jong-un? I bet he's one of 'em.

--------------
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
 Post Number: 10
TehipiteTom Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 03 2013, 4:35 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(big_load @ May 03 2013, 10:20 am)
Are the aliens offended because we won't take them seriously?  If they don't back down, I'm going to crank up the Slim Whitman.

Maybe we should let them destroy Congress first.

--------------
Conservatives are the whiniest whiners in the wholy whiny history of whiny-ass whinerdom.
 Post Number: 11
nogods Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 03 2013, 4:50 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Even if the President did know about superior aliens that could render us defenseless at will, what would be gained by telling the public "any day now you will be enslaved by aliens, and they will have their way with your women folk..."  Kinda makes that AR-15 a bit useless.

But what if the President was told that we would be hit by an earth destroying meteorite in the next three days and there was nothing we could do about it?  Should he alarm the public and cause panic and mayhem for the last three days of everyone's life?  We'll find out soon enough, no need to know 3 days ahead of time.
 Post Number: 12
Drift Woody Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 03 2013, 4:56 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Extraterrestrials are all wise and benevolent. Only the human race is violent and bat$hit crazy  :p

ETA:
(that's because we're the only ones created in God's image)

--------------
We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children.
-- Native American proverb
 Post Number: 13
Raznation Search for posts by this member.
Why surf when you can make waves!

PostIcon Posted on: May 04 2013, 8:36 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Theres your proof!!!!

--------------
 Post Number: 14
WalksWithBlackflies Search for posts by this member.
Resident Eco-Freak Bootlicker

PostIcon Posted on: May 06 2013, 10:19 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Raznation @ May 04 2013, 8:36 am)

Theres your proof!!!!

I wonder how Mississippi would vote between those two?

--------------
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. - Lao Tzu
 Post Number: 15
Ecocentric Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 06 2013, 1:19 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

I don't know about Mississippi, but I bet in Louisiana they have recipes that use the one on the left. He does look a little like James Carville.

--------------
"Travel suggestions from strangers are like dancing lessons from God." -Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
14 replies since May 03 2013, 10:09 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply The Scandal That Will Bring Down Obama
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions