2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Republican Attacks Republican Candidate!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
wwwest Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 22 2013, 12:07 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

These folks have no brains at all!  Even attack black women who are Republican candidates.  She does kinda look like she could be a long lost sister of Obama, doesn't she??

I guess they remember what happened with the last Harvard Law Grad from Illinois??  LOL

An email reportedly from Montgomery County GOP Chairman Joe Allen called Erika Harold of Urbana a "street walker" and "love child" of Democrats. It predicted she will be hired by a law firm meeting a minority-hiring quota.

Harold is bi-racial, a former Miss America and a Harvard law school graduate. The Republican is challenging Davis in next year's primary.

Davis spokesman Andrew Flach says the email was "misguided and wrong." It was published on a website maintained by a former GOP official, who called it "racist."

Allen was listed on Davis' campaign website as a supporter but his name was removed.

Neither Allen nor Harold's campaign responded to calls or emails.

http://www.ksdk.com/news....-walker

--------------
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

- John Kenneth Galbraith
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
TDale Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 22 2013, 12:31 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

JIM Allen.  He's resigned.  What do you want, harakiri?

http://www.upi.com/Top_New....1819397

--------------
"Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again...They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave."
 Post Number: 3

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 22 2013, 12:34 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Nope, just lots of exposure for the Republican death march.

This kind of mysoginism needs the widest exposure possible.

What do you want?

--------------
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

- John Kenneth Galbraith
 Post Number: 4
TDale Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 22 2013, 12:43 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Freedom.

--------------
"Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again...They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave."
 Post Number: 5

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 22 2013, 8:31 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

All junior high students want freedom, and they want it now.

Totally oblivious to the fact that they are at the peak of personal freedom and that their freedom will be eroding and diminishing for the remainder of their lives.

But, it is a good thing to want.

--------------

- John Kenneth Galbraith
 Post Number: 6
Ecocentric Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 22 2013, 9:04 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Let the cannibalism begin.

--------------
"Travel suggestions from strangers are like dancing lessons from God." -Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
 Post Number: 7
double cabin Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 22 2013, 11:59 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Ecocentric @ Jun. 22 2013, 9:04 am)
Let the cannibalism begin.

I may be a Demo Crate but I probably wouldn't hesitate to eat her alive myself Eco.

--------------
We have nothing to fear but an industry of fear...and man skirts.

http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=129511480442251
6 replies since Jun. 22 2013, 12:07 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Republican Attacks Republican Candidate!
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions