2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Is racist bigoted white supremacy, creeping into MSM conservativism?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Dennis The Menace Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 20 2013, 1:05 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Just a few very recent examples

The most influential conservative "think tank", the Heritage Foundation recently wrote a
paper on immigration and one of the authors was Jason Richwine who was a Senior Policy
Analyst for the Heritage foundation until it was exposed that he essentially viewed Hispanics
as intellectually inferior.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politic....05

THen we the followin articles
"Racists Love Ron and Rand Paul for Some Reason" (lol!!)
http://nymag.com/daily....on.html

"Rand Paul's troubling ties to racists"
http://news.yahoo.com/rand-pauls-troubling-ties-racists-160500978.html

"Rand Paulís team has another white supremacist"
Rand Paulís team has another white supremacist

"NEO-CONFEDERATE RACIST WORKS FOR RAND PAUL"
http://onepeoplesproject.com/index.p....lang=en

"Rand Paul's Social Media Director Has a Confederate Pride Problem"
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politic....70

In particular read the part above about Rand Paul's 2010 spokesman Christopher Hightower and Jack Hunter

Then there is this which is someone by the name of Ken Crow("who used to be president of Tea
Party of America until he bungled logistics of a Sarah Palin speech and is now affiliated
with Tea Party Community") at an anti-immigration rally essentially implying Hispanics are
genetically inferior although since he mentioned MLK's name in a positive way its probably
less about white supremacy or at least not in the way its usually understood.

From those incredible blood lines of Thomas Jefferson and George Washington and John Smith.
And all these great Americans, Martin Luther King. These great Americans who built this
country. You came from them. And the unique thing about being from that part of the world,
when you learn about breeding, you learn that you cannot breed Secretariat to a donkey and
expect to win the Kentucky Derby. You guys have incredible DNA and donít forget it.

http://www.thenation.com/blog....l-hill#

--------------
politics is the art of taking advantage of mass stupidity and ignorance
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
justwalkin Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 21 2013, 11:29 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well."

- Booker T. Washington

--------------
If a day in the mountains is better than a week at work, why aren't I working in the mountains?
 Post Number: 3

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 22 2013, 12:06 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

justwalkin

well since the topic of this thread is the extent to which racist white supremacy has crept
into the Republican party and you used that quote to reply to it the only logical conclusion
is that you, justwalkin,

A) agree with the quote which would at the least be borderline racist if it wasn't said or
believed by anyone who wasn't black(I take you're not black justwalkin?)

B) think that you're on grounds in using that quote since it was said by a black man

C) believe that racist white supremacy is justified because blacks act like what is described
in that quote which obviously would be racist

Otherwise that quote would have no relevancy to this thread and thus be a red herring.

--------------
 Post Number: 4
Raznation Search for posts by this member.
Why surf when you can make waves!

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 22 2013, 9:39 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

All you have to do is read what the GOP has said about the Zimmerman/Martin case.

Here is what they said so you dont have to look for it.

GOP: ............................................

--------------
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 5
justwalkin Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 22 2013, 10:04 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Dennis:

I love your tagline.  It explains, to anyone who needs explaining, exactly why Zimmerman was found not guilty.  If you throw the first punch, you live (or die) with the consequences.

Keep trying to make this a white racism issue though.

--------------
If a day in the mountains is better than a week at work, why aren't I working in the mountains?
 Post Number: 6

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 22 2013, 12:04 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Aside from the fact that neither GM or TM complained to anyone about being punched(well
unless you count GM during the trial using the assertion that TM hit as a defense) and that
the altercation between GM & TM involved a shooting that killed TM(my tagline said nothing
about shooting and killing anyone) which both conditions make my tagline not related to the
altercation of GM or TM, aside from that, what the hell does that have to do with the topic
of the thread?

Trying to change topics?

What I noticed is that you could have easily denied what I said in post 2 about why you
responded initially but you didn't. So holy s*i* you really do believe in the racist bigoted
belief that white supremacy is justified.

justwalkin, you sound like the type of person who reads a lot from stormfront or other racist
bigoted white supremacists websites.

but this IS an issue of white racism(look at the title of the thread and the examples I
provide) which is what you're essentially advocating in this thread. You proud of yourself?

--------------
5 replies since Jul. 20 2013, 1:05 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Is racist bigoted white supremacy
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions