2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: White on White Violence, When do we say 'enough is enough'?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
TehipiteTom Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 30 2013, 12:00 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

The crisis of white America isn't pretty, but it's something white people have to confront:
A frightening and violent mob swept through the normally quiet seaside community of Huntington Beach last night following a surfing competition in the area. Businesses were vandalized and looted, portable toilets overturned, and brutal fistfights waged right out in the open. It was an ugly display and a sad day for California. But more than that, it was a reminder that we must begin to seriously consider the values of our thuggish white youth....

More important than white politicians are the white parents. I'd like to ask the caregivers of the children in these videos what they've been doing. When did so many white parents fall asleep at the wheel? You can complain about poor schools all you'd like, but the fact of the matter is that it's the parents of these children who are letting them leave the house looking like slobs in their baggy board shorts and Hollister t-shirts. It's the parents of these kids who are letting them listen to violent, self-destructive trash like "Anarchy in the UK" or "Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue"—performed loudly by noted conservative rocker Johnny Ramone....

Whites in America have been out from under their European ancestors' boot heels for centuries; California specifically outlawed preferences for nonwhites in state hiring and education nearly two decades ago. So being "oppressed" is no longer an excuse for behavior like this. How long must we wait for the white community to get its act together?

Your bleeding heart types will come up with all kinds of excuses for white people. Well, waah waah waah. It's time for white people to finally take some responsibility for themselves...not that I expect that to happen any time soon.

--------------
Conservatives are the whiniest whiners in the wholy whiny history of whiny-ass whinerdom.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 2
wwwest Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 30 2013, 1:47 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

+1

There will be a lot of strange whining occur as whites become the minority in America.

These are the folks who know so well how minorities are treated by the majority.

LOL

--------------
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

- John Kenneth Galbraith
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 3
Ecocentric Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 30 2013, 7:55 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

How many white riots were sparked because somebody lost a championship game. Apparently white people feel entitled to always win, fail to teach their children good sportsmanship, and lack good moral character.

--------------
"Travel suggestions from strangers are like dancing lessons from God." -Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
 Post Number: 4
nogods Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 30 2013, 8:07 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Surfers looting a bike shop and assaulting police with a deadly weapon (a skate board).  Jan and Dean would be wondering why they weren't satisfied with "two girls for every boy".
 Post Number: 5
BillBab Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 31 2013, 9:59 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

You actually have a valid point TT

We might actually be able to do someothing about crime by white youth since we would not be hamstrung by claims of racism.

It makes sense since we have all but written off black youth and are now resorting to calling them the real victims of the crimes that they commit

Best to move on

--------------
"Asking liberals where wages and prices come from is like asking six-year-olds where babies come from."

Thomas Sowell
 Post Number: 6
Raznation Search for posts by this member.
Why surf when you can make waves!

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 31 2013, 11:22 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

--------------
 Post Number: 7
Lamebeaver Search for posts by this member.
trail? I don't need no stinkin trail!

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 01 2013, 10:10 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Raznation @ Jul. 31 2013, 9:22 am)

There aren't enough tazers and mace...
 Post Number: 8
mossy Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 01 2013, 10:47 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

The Vans event draws in all sorts of 909 trash. There was a bigger riot at the same event '86.
 Post Number: 9
mocamper1 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 01 2013, 2:53 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hey what about white on rice violence? When are we going to say enough is enough?

--------------
"It's time to be immortal 'cause heroes never die!"
 Post Number: 10
wwwest Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 01 2013, 7:55 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Enough is enough.

There, I said it.

--------------
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

- John Kenneth Galbraith
 Post Number: 11
GoBlueHiker Search for posts by this member.
Obsessive Island Hopper...

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2013, 12:25 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

(mocamper1 @ Aug. 01 2013, 12:53 pm)
Hey what about white on rice violence? When are we going to say enough is enough?

--------------
Wealth needs more.  Happiness needs less.  Simplify.

www.RainForestTreks.com
10 replies since Jul. 30 2013, 12:00 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply White on White Violence
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions