2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Kirsten powers, Dropped!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Hiker01 Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 24 2013, 10:06 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Sounds like ms. Powers got the letter in the mail informing her that her insurance coverage has been dropped.  Going into the exchange her premium went from 160.00 to near 300.00 a month with a 2500.00 deductible.  Just the start folks.  The president promised if you like your insurance and doctor you can keep him or her, period! Just wait and see how this plays out.  C'mon lets hear the excuses.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Lamebeaver Search for posts by this member.
trail? I don't need no stinkin trail!

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 24 2013, 10:21 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Well, he did promise change...
 Post Number: 3
JimmyC Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 24 2013, 10:59 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

See was on Bill O's show this evening.................

--------------

Trolls need love too...........
 Post Number: 4
Dennis The Menace Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 24 2013, 11:06 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Hiker01 @ Oct. 24 2013, 10:06 pm)
Sounds like ms. Powers got the letter in the mail informing her that her insurance coverage has been dropped.  Going into the exchange her premium went from 160.00 to near 300.00 a month with a 2500.00 deductible.  Just the start folks.  The president promised if you like your insurance and doctor you can keep him or her, period! Just wait and see how this plays out.  C'mon lets hear the excuses.

So you're saying Powers said she can't have her doctor anymore?

where is the link?

Why are you once again failing to link any of this?

Oh and whatever she has to say about ObamaRomneyHeritageFoundationcare therefore what?

Therefore we should eliminate  ObamaRomneyHeritageFoundationcare?

Therefore we should defund  ObamaRomneyHeritageFoundationcare?

what is the ultimate point here?

--------------
politics is the art of taking advantage of mass stupidity and ignorance
 Post Number: 5

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 24 2013, 11:26 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Thata boy DTM.  I didn't say defund Obamacare.  It's going to defund itself at some point. Wait and see its going to implode.  Btw It came out of Kirsten's mouth on Megyn Kelly tonight.  Now I know, you were watching your girl over on msnbc.
 Post Number: 6

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 24 2013, 11:28 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

DTM, it's a little harder to defend when there are dems beginning to wonder whats going on.  :(
 Post Number: 7
High_Sierra_Fan Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 24 2013, 11:29 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Yeah Uncorroborated anecdote is so convincing.

Like that bunch Hannity had on.

Pull the other one.
 Post Number: 8

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 24 2013, 11:31 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hiker01

Point to where I said you said you wanted to defund it?

and its going to implode for what reason? Because Fox "news" pundits told you so? Give me a logical reasons why it should implode?

Oh and once again why are still refusing to link it? What are you afraid of?

--------------
 Post Number: 9

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 24 2013, 11:35 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Hiker01 @ Oct. 24 2013, 11:28 pm)
DTM, it's a little harder to defend when there are dems beginning to wonder whats going on.  :(

eh so tell me about medicare part D?

Do you even know wtf I'm talking about when I say that? What Fox "news" didn't tell you anything about that?

Did Medicare part have problems in its roll out?

Did Republicans advocate defending it or eliminating it?

Did you?

--------------
 Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 24 2013, 11:41 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Did I miss it?  Did the president come out and tell us to be prepared to receive a letter from our health insurance company telling us they were dropping our coverage?  Did you ever hear it just once?  Why can't you answer a question?
 Post Number: 11

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 24 2013, 11:44 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Hiker01 @ Oct. 24 2013, 11:41 pm)
Did I miss it?  Did the president come out and tell us to be prepared to receive a letter from our health insurance company telling us they were dropping our coverage?  Did you ever hear it just once?  Why can't you answer a question?

" Why can't you answer a question?"

What?

What massive projection.

I've asked you I think 12 questions and you haven't answered 1 so far

oh and you want to elaborate on the following

"Did the president come out and tell us to be prepared to receive a letter from our health insurance
company telling us they were dropping our coverage?  Did you ever hear it just once?"

are you sure you know what you're talking about here?

I bet you took  hook, line and sinker Hannity's interiew of those people about how bad
ObamaRomneyHeritageFoundation is didn't you?

--------------
 Post Number: 12

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 24 2013, 11:47 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

still waiting for the link of what Power said.

--------------
 Post Number: 13
High_Sierra_Fan Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 24 2013, 11:49 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

:D

No one has sent out a memo from the White House saying the Sun will come up tomorrow but there it will be.

Only the saddest of Pubs do pine for the leash you wore so willingly during Bush's years in office.

So what really happened? She have a policy that didn't meet minimum levels of coverage and it needed to be modified to meet the law? Same thing at least one of Hannity's puppets experienced.

Minimum Essential Coverage:
"5. What counts as minimum essential coverage?
Minimum essential coverage includes the following:"
http://www.irs.gov/uac....ovision
 Post Number: 14
BillBab Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 25 2013, 12:45 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Right

So the government is telling you how much coverage you MUST get and making you pay more for it. People now have to purchase levels of coverage that they do not want or need because some stupid bureaucrats said so. This is like the govt telling you that you must fully insure your car for full replacement value no matter how old and decrepit it is.

That sounds like the Land of the Free to me!

What it actually sounds like is the land of the people that have not figured out that our govt cannot do much of anything very well.....except spend our money.

--------------
"Asking liberals where wages and prices come from is like asking six-year-olds where babies come from."

Thomas Sowell
 Post Number: 15
wwwest Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 25 2013, 1:34 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

How about some cheese with that whine??  

You prefer the semi soft varieties, right??

--------------
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

- John Kenneth Galbraith
14 replies since Oct. 24 2013, 10:06 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Kirsten powers
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions