2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 1 of 212>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Stupid Billonaire making stupid NAZI comparisons< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Dennis The Menace Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2014, 7:49 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Progressive Kristallnacht Coming?
I would call attention to the parallels of Nazi Germany to its war on its "one percent," namely its Jews,
to the  progressive war on the American one percent, namely the "rich."

Regarding your editorial "Censors on Campus" (Jan. 18): Writing from the epicenter of progressive thought,
San Francisco,  I would call attention to the parallels of fascist Nazi Germany to its war on its "one percent,"
namely its Jews, to the  progressive war on the American one percent, namely the "rich."

From the Occupy movement to the demonization of the rich embedded in virtually every word of our local newspaper,
the San  Francisco Chronicle, I perceive a rising tide of hatred of the successful one percent. There is outraged
public reaction  to the Google buses carrying technology workers from the city to the peninsula high-tech companies
which employ them. We  have outrage over the rising real-estate prices which these "techno geeks" can pay. We have,
for example, libelous and  cruel attacks in the Chronicle on our number-one celebrity, the author Danielle Steel,
alleging that she is a "snob" despite  the millions she has spent on our city's homeless and mentally ill over
the past decades.

This is a very dangerous drift in our American thinking. Kristallnacht was unthinkable in 1930; is its descendant
"progressive"  radicalism unthinkable now?

Tom Perkins

San Francisco

Mr. Perkins is a founder of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.

http://online.wsj.com/news....2034286

http://www.cbsnews.com/news....o-nazis

--------------
politics is the art of taking advantage of mass stupidity and ignorance
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
mtnsteve Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2014, 8:17 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Poor bastard, I really feel bad for him.

It's tough being a billionaire.

--------------
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all."
Helen Keller
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 3
Lamebeaver Search for posts by this member.
trail? I don't need no stinkin trail!

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2014, 10:25 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Wikipedia says:

Perkins received a B.S. in EECS from MIT in 1953. He earned an MBA from Harvard in 1957. While attending MIT, Perkins joined the Delta Upsilon Fraternity. Perkins was mentored by Georges Doriot.

In 1963, he was invited by Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard to become the administrative head of the research department at Hewlett-Packard. He was the first general manager of HP's computer divisions, credited with helping shepherd HP's entry into the minicomputer business. During the 1960s, he also started University Laboratories, which was later merged into Spectra-Physics.
In 1973, with Eugene Kleiner, he founded Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, one of the first Sand Hill Road venture capital firms. Later, Frank Caufield and Brook Byers joined the firm, eventually becoming named partners. Perkins served as a director of Applied Materials, Compaq, Corning Glass, Genentech, Hewlett-Packard, and Philips Electronics. He served as the only chairman of Tandem Computers, from its founding in 1974 until its 1997 merger with Compaq. Perkins was also chairman of Genentech from 1976 until 1990 when it merged with Roche Holding Ltd.

Your definition of stupid is slightly different than mine Dennis.
 Post Number: 4
Walkinman Search for posts by this member.
A rainbow

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2014, 10:31 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Lamebeaver @ Jan. 27 2014, 6:25 pm)
Wikipedia says:

Perkins received a B.S. in EECS from MIT in 1953. He earned an MBA from Harvard in 1957. While attending MIT, Perkins joined the Delta Upsilon Fraternity. Perkins was mentored by Georges Doriot.

In 1963, he was invited by Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard to become the administrative head of the research department at Hewlett-Packard. He was the first general manager of HP's computer divisions, credited with helping shepherd HP's entry into the minicomputer business. During the 1960s, he also started University Laboratories, which was later merged into Spectra-Physics.
In 1973, with Eugene Kleiner, he founded Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, one of the first Sand Hill Road venture capital firms. Later, Frank Caufield and Brook Byers joined the firm, eventually becoming named partners. Perkins served as a director of Applied Materials, Compaq, Corning Glass, Genentech, Hewlett-Packard, and Philips Electronics. He served as the only chairman of Tandem Computers, from its founding in 1974 until its 1997 merger with Compaq. Perkins was also chairman of Genentech from 1976 until 1990 when it merged with Roche Holding Ltd.

Yours doesn't include writing things like

"San Francisco,  I would call attention to the parallels of fascist Nazi Germany to its war on its "one percent,"
namely its Jews, to the  progressive war on the American one percent, namely the "rich.""
?

--------------
Guided Alaska backpacking and hiking trips

"What good is a used up world and how can it be worth having?" -- Sting, All This Time.
 Post Number: 5
mtnsteve Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2014, 10:52 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

A college degree does not stop someone from making stupid comments or doing stupid things.

Calling it like is should be expected, standing up for it is questionable.

--------------
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all."
Helen Keller
 Post Number: 6
orygawn Search for posts by this member.
Sleeping Bag Man!

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2014, 10:58 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

As we see on this board every day, otherwise intelligent people can say astonishingly stupid things when indoctrinated with insipid conservative BS.  

Anyhoooo...if the Occupy Wall Street movement ever resurrects itself from the dead, creates an army of brownshirt thugs, and eliminates all political opposition, I'll start worrying about a Kristallnacht of the wealthy.  

((( eye roll )))
 Post Number: 7

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2014, 11:53 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Lamebeaver @ Jan. 27 2014, 10:25 pm)
Wikipedia says:

BTW the only I find about his background that consistent with smart is the "B.S. in EECS from MIT
in  1953."(did MIt have an EECS department as early as 1953? HMMMMMMMM? That seems early for an
EECS  department.  Usually computer science related research way back then was carried out in the
Math department). I'm not in  the least bit impressed with all the hedge fun cr*polla.

--------------
 Post Number: 8

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2014, 11:56 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

"Perkins received a B.S. in EECS from MIT in 1953. "

Yep just like I thought

Electrical engineering was originally taught at MIT in the Physics Department. A new degree program in
Electrical Engineering was started in 1882. The Department of Electrical Engineering was formed in the
fall of 1902, and occupied its new home, the Lowell Building, when MIT was still located near Copley
Square in Boston. The Department dedicated its present facilities in the Sherman Fairchild Electrical
Engineering and Electronics complex including Buildings 36, and 38 in the Fall of 1973 and Building 34,
the EG&G Building in 1987. In 1975 the Department recognized its growing activity in computer science
by changing its name to Electrical Engineering and Computer Science

http://www.eecs.mit.edu/about-us/mit-eecs-department-facts

probably just meant just Electrical Engineering

--------------
 Post Number: 9
Bass Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2014, 4:43 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Dennis The Menace
I would call attention to the parallels of Nazi Germany to its war on its "one percent," namely its Jews, to the progressive war on the American one percent, namely the "rich."

I think that he has a valid point. But he could have used a historical example that didn't stir up so many emotions. I would have used the example of late 18th century France - "let them eat cake" and "heads will roll". There are LOTS of historical examples he could have used. Extreme concentrations of wealth have been the root cause of a lot of revolutions and mass murders of the ultra wealthy class.

I think that we should heed his warning:
This is a very dangerous drift in our American thinking. Kristallnacht was unthinkable in 1930
 Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2014, 7:54 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hitler blamed the Jews for the problems in Postwar Germany.  Many liberal politicians are fostering a hatred of the rich and hoping to ride it to power by blaming the uber-rich for the problems of the poor and middle class.

If you can't fail to see certain parallels, then I don't think you should be calling other people stupid.

Post Number: 11
hikerjer Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2014, 9:50 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Lamebeaver @ Jan. 28 2014, 7:54 am)
Hitler blamed the Jews for the problems in Postwar Germany.  Many liberal politicians are fostering a hatred of the rich and hoping to ride it to power by blaming the uber-rich for the problems of the poor and middle class.

If you can't fail to see certain parallels, then I don't think you should be calling other people stupid.

Parallels or not, that poster is pretty stupid and in poor taste.  Besides, I thought the conservatives were always afraid of Obama being a communist, not a fascist.  Can't you guys even get that right?

--------------
"Too often I have met men who boast only of how many miles they've traveled and not of what they've seen."  -  Louis L'Amour
 Post Number: 12

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2014, 10:34 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

In theory, there's a big difference between Communism an Fascism, but in reality the lines pale.  It doesn't really matter if you're in a gulag or a concentration camp, you're screwed.

Post Number: 13

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2014, 10:48 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Thomas Perkins Apologizes
 Post Number: 14
Ecocentric Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2014, 11:37 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

He's not the only nutter that escaped the booby hatch.
Fox News analyst tells Tea Party group he can lead a military coup against Obama

A retired Army general and Fox News analyst told a Tea Party group that he would lead a military coup against the U.S. government, if only reluctantly.

Paul Vallely, a retired major general and senior military analyst for the conservative news channel, told the Surprise, Arizona, Tea Party Patriots during a Dec. 3 speech that other retired military personnel and veterans groups had contacted him about the possibility.

“I had a call this afternoon from Idaho, the gentleman said, ‘If I give you 250,000 Marines to go to Washington, will you lead them?’” Vallely said as the group laughed and gasped. “I said, ‘Yes, I will, I’ll surround the White House and I’ll surround the Capitol building, but it’s going to take physical presence to do things.”

Vallely, who has suggested a variety of extra-constitutional remedies to remove President Barack Obama from office, said extraordinary means were necessary to achieve the legislative results he wanted.

I wonder if someone is looking at his metadata?

--------------
"Travel suggestions from strangers are like dancing lessons from God." -Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
 Post Number: 15

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2014, 1:20 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Perhaps Tomas Perkins has been reading stuff like this:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/65307.html

https://www.facebook.com/KillTheRichClothing

https://www.facebook.com/IKillRichPeople

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog....ch.html

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin....1651499

http://vastminority.blogspot.com/2012....ut.html

http://www.forbes.com/sites....-revolt

http://www.thomhartmann.com/blog....percent

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010....42.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance....lt.html
 Post Number: 16

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2014, 1:54 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Ecocentric @ Jan. 28 2014, 11:37 am)
He's not the only nutter that escaped the booby hatch.
Fox News analyst tells Tea Party group he can lead a military coup against Obama

A retired Army general and Fox News analyst told a Tea Party group that he would lead a military coup against the U.S. government, if only reluctantly.

Paul Vallely, a retired major general and senior military analyst for the conservative news channel, told the Surprise, Arizona, Tea Party Patriots during a Dec. 3 speech that other retired military personnel and veterans groups had contacted him about the possibility.

“I had a call this afternoon from Idaho, the gentleman said, ‘If I give you 250,000 Marines to go to Washington, will you lead them?’” Vallely said as the group laughed and gasped. “I said, ‘Yes, I will, I’ll surround the White House and I’ll surround the Capitol building, but it’s going to take physical presence to do things.”

Vallely, who has suggested a variety of extra-constitutional remedies to remove President Barack Obama from office, said extraordinary means were necessary to achieve the legislative results he wanted.

I wonder if someone is looking at his metadata?

How ironic, some fleabaggers,who think of themselves as patriotic and who supposedly revere the
constitution, would like to use the military to overthrow the government and probably kill
Obama.

BTW this Vallely is a total embarrassment.  He is a birther and a fan of Beck too. Says volumes about Fox
that they would employ such a guy.

BTW its not the first time right-wingers have suggested using the military to overthrow the
government
regardless of how unrealistic an attempt like that would be

--------------
 Post Number: 17

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2014, 2:00 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Lamebeaver @ Jan. 28 2014, 1:20 pm)

So Perkins is afraid that there might be day that the peasants with the pitchforks might find
him in his mansion and string him up?

Actually none of those links, or at least the vast majority, are anywhere near the same
category as the gassing of over 6 million jews by the NAZIS.

"Could America's Wealth Gap Lead To A Revolt?" doesn't mean mass killing the wealthy in
the millions or even killing anyone at all

same with Thom Hartmann(who I guarantee isn't suggesting killing anyone. LOL. The idea that
Thom hartmann would advocate killing anyone is laughable) quote of "Revolt against a system
that only benefits the top 1 percent"

Robert Robert isn't advocating killing anyone.  LOL!!

Emails from nobody's saying they want to kill the wealth I'm sure are troubling but
I guarantee you they don't have even .00000001% of the power the NAZIS had

--------------
 Post Number: 18
Drift Woody Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2014, 2:05 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

The uber rich have been waging -- and winning -- class warfare in this country. One need look no further than the Koch brothers and the political influence these 2 billionaires exert. We have a 2-party system and both are corporatist, though one much moreso than the other.

The extreme and growing disparity of wealth in this country is not the result of the middle and working classes becoming lazy; it's the result of the game being rigged by and for those with vast sums of money to broadcast their "speech" and to purchase politicians.

The extreme and growing disparity of wealth in this country is not a good thing, and in the long run will sink (nearly) everyone's boat.

But (nearly) half the country has been manipulated into fighting tooth & nail against reversing the rigging of the game for the vast majority of citizens who want to work and aspire to a middle class standard of living.

This manipulation is quite apparent when equating complaints against the uber-rich with the Nazi genocide of 6 million Jews is met with nodding agreement instead of universal ridicule.

STUPID is not a strong enough adjective to describe it.

--------------
We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children.
-- Native American proverb
 Post Number: 19

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2014, 2:07 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Dennis The Menace @ Jan. 28 2014, 12:00 pm)
Actually none of those links, or at least the vast majority, are anywhere near the same
category as the gassing of over 6 million jews by the NAZIS.

When they come after YOU, it doesn't really matter, does it?

I don't give those articles much thought either, but then again, I'm not a billionaire, so they won't be coming for me.
 Post Number: 20

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2014, 2:28 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

ya thats right lame

the peasants with the pitchforks are coming after senile old man perkins.

They are gonna string him up in his mansion(that or ambush him in his yacht)

--------------
 Post Number: 21

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2014, 3:11 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

"I don't give those articles much thought either"

then why did you link them then?

--------------
 Post Number: 22
Bass Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2014, 3:22 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Dennis The Menace
So Perkins is afraid that there might be day that the peasants with the pitchforks might find him in his mansion and string him up?

I think that he is warning that the change in Germany took only a decade:
Kristallnacht was unthinkable in 1930

That is history. But he could have picked any one of a number of revolutions and land reforms that have taken place in the last century. It is unfortunate that he picked that one particular one as an example - and his message is lost because it involves reference to the Jews ( who were the 1% in Germany at the time ) .

As one who pays a lot of attention to history, I take his point seriously.
 Post Number: 23

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2014, 4:07 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Dennis The Menace @ Jan. 28 2014, 1:11 pm)

So you and your cronies might better understand how he came to his "stupid" conclusion.

Not that you will actually will get it.  I know viewing things from the perspective of another person is far beyond your reasoning capacity.
 Post Number: 24
Walkinman Search for posts by this member.
A rainbow

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2014, 4:27 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Lamebeaver @ Jan. 28 2014, 3:54 am)

And if you, or their author, can't see how critically divergent the 2 are, then, regardless what you say about other people, you're an idiot.

The "logic" in your first comment above though flows both ways. Revisited

" Many conservatives are fostering a hatred of the poor, racial minorities, the homosexuals, women, Muslims, etc, and hoping to ride it to power by blaming the poor, racial minorities, the homosexuals, women, Muslims, for the problems of (ironically) the poor and middle class".

--------------
Guided Alaska backpacking and hiking trips

"What good is a used up world and how can it be worth having?" -- Sting, All This Time.
 Post Number: 25
Drift Woody Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2014, 4:29 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

No matter how you spin it, it is STUPID to equate any of that with the murder of 6 million Jews by the Nazis.

--------------
We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children.
-- Native American proverb
 Post Number: 26

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2014, 4:29 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Lamebeaver @ Jan. 28 2014, 4:07 pm)

(Dennis The Menace @ Jan. 28 2014, 1:11 pm)

So you and your cronies might better understand how he came to his "stupid" conclusion.

Not that you will actually will get it.  I know viewing things from the perspective of another person is far beyond your reasoning capacity.

LOL!!
Lame puts stupid in "" as if there is debate about whether its stupid or not.

Ya lame, as if there is some "logic" to "get" behind his idiotic statements of
I would call attention to the parallels of Nazi Germany to its war on its
"one percent," namely its Jews, to the  progressive war on the American one percent,
namely the "rich.

&

This is a very dangerous drift in our American thinking. Kristallnacht was unthinkable
in 1930; is its descendant "progressive"  radicalism unthinkable now?

Ya lets see if I can find you as being as broad minded in previous things you've
said in this forum

Ya lame, your reasoning skills are just so much more superior to mine and everyone's elses.

*Rolls eyes*

Its the kind of superior reasoning skills that lead you to say
I don't give those articles much thought either even though you went ahead
and linked those articles anyway.

always keeps on laughing with your inanity but at least this time you're not
trying to hide your stupidity behind phony claims of "joking"

--------------
 Post Number: 27

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2014, 4:32 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Walkinman @ Jan. 28 2014, 4:27 pm)

(Lamebeaver @ Jan. 28 2014, 3:54 am)

And if you, or their author, can't see how critically divergent the 2 are, then, regardless what you say about other people, you're an idiot.

The "logic" in your first comment above though flows both ways. Revisited

" Many conservatives are fostering a hatred of the poor, racial minorities, the homosexuals, women, Muslims, etc, and hoping to ride it to power by blaming the poor, racial minorities, the homosexuals, women, Muslims, for the problems of (ironically) the poor and middle class".

Lame doesn't have the reasoning capacity to see what you said. LOL!!

Lame is a perfect example of this and this

--------------
 Post Number: 28

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2014, 4:36 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Dennis The Menace @ Jan. 28 2014, 2:29 pm)
Ya lame, your reasoning skills are just so much more superior to mine and everyone's else s.

*Rolls eyes*

It's not your reasoning skills that are a problem Dennis.  It's your narrow-mindedness.

You are completely incapable of seeing anyone else's point of view as valid.

If you don't understand it, or don't agree with it, then it's "stupid".  You're no better than the bigoted rednecks you despise so much.
 Post Number: 29

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2014, 4:43 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Lamebeaver @ Jan. 28 2014, 4:36 pm)

(Dennis The Menace @ Jan. 28 2014, 2:29 pm)
Ya lame, your reasoning skills are just so much more superior to mine and everyone's else s.

*Rolls eyes*

It's not your reasoning skills that are a problem Dennis.  It's your narrow-mindedness.

You are completely incapable of seeing anyone else's point of view as valid.

If you don't understand it, or don't agree with it, then it's "stupid".  You're no better than the bigoted rednecks you despise so much.

And so what you just said amounts to saying if I don't accept your point of view then that
is tantamount to  "incapable of seeing anyone else's point of view as valid." which ironically
is a form of narrow mindedness.

Same thing with your statement "If you don't understand it, or don't agree with it, then it's
"stupid"

Gee Lame, do you think if anyone looked over your pasts posts we would find you as being as open
minded as you expect others to be?

--------------
 Post Number: 30

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 28 2014, 4:49 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Oh and lame.

Specifically about this statement
"You are completely incapable of seeing anyone else's point of view as valid."

This is the kind overkill hyperbolic statement from you that makes it hard for me to take seriously  
most of what  you say.  On what basis would make such an broad extraordinary statement? If that was
true that would literally mean I would disagree with everything everyone says. What a mind boggling
stupid and dishonest  statement.

That isn't remotely true and is the kind of statement someone uses that thinks such grand statements
will appeal to people's emotions rather than intellect.

--------------
55 replies since Jan. 27 2014, 7:49 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 212>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Stupid Billonaire making stupid NAZI comparisons
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions