2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 1 of 212>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Factually Based Disappointments With The President, Can You Articulate Them?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
double cabin Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 06 2014, 11:53 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I'm extremely disappointed with our President on many levels. Instead of being a posterior orifice like KenV in the "Poor Ukraine" thread and making tripe up and then not having the character to admit at least unequivocal error what are your real world gripes with President Obama? I'll start with a few of my own.

Restriction of Free Association in the name of National Security. I think the Constitutional scholar would do well to truly embrace Jefferson's timeless remark on security.

Allowing the Insurance Industry's hacks on Capitol Hill to keep the profit incentive alive and well in a sector that's supposed to keep us healthy but all too often forces many of us into bankruptcy or discourages us from seeking care. Orrin Hatch said he didn't want to mess with 1/6 of our economy despite the fact that it is incredibly bloated and as is a disgraceful disservice to far too many of our fellow citizens. It's long past time for single payer.

Not having the stones to embrace Eisenhower's prophetic words and at least hint at bringing the Military Industrial complex back in line with defending us but like healthcare not also killing us. I support our troops as much as ANYONE on this board and know the best support is to be sane and stop building weapons we'll never use to fight vanguished enemies there is no rational reason to fear let alone exponentially outspend while at the same time allowing Republicans to try and chip away at the benefits of the troops they deceitfully proclaim to honor. Spending more than the next 10-17 nations combined on national "defense" is an absolute national disgrace compounded by the fact we get !@#$ in terms of dollars spent because of indulgences to the 1% and our troops come home to diminished care compared to when the model threat to public healthcare, the VA, was comparatively working quite well under President Clinton. When Bush 43 aides were quoted off the record on Capitol Hill in late January 2001 that they were going to "dismantle" the VA each and every REAL American should have barked out in contempt.

His failure to remind people that the wealthiest Americans and corporations have had an almost free ride to far greater prosperity at the expense of a vast majority of Americans over the last 30 plus years. Corporations used to pay 30% of our tax burden compared to less than 7% today and our country unequivocally thrived far better with the progressive tax rates Republicans now try and portray as unfair. Without a price for affluence no society is going to thrive long term.

I'd love to see him invite Ted Nugent, Rush, etc, to the WH for a Nationally televised debate on FACTS, not nefarious, deceitful rhetoric. They get equal time, but not the ability to let things like the nearly one thousand documented false assertions of the previous administration to be continued to be portrayed as truth rather than the vile libelous rhetoric it actually is.

In short I'd like to see the President grow a real set. What about you?

--------------
We have nothing to fear but an industry of fear...and man skirts.

http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=129511480442251
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
High_Sierra_Fan Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 06 2014, 12:05 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Given that according to them, president Bush and Vice President Cheney both KNEW the locations of chemical weapons factories and depots and so launched a ten trillion dollar war killing thousands and tens of thousands and maiming even more and at the end of the day after extensive searching and analysis the conclusion was none of that existed: How does President Obama NOT pursue and investigation into those deliberate lies that cost the American people so much?

This would not be the criminalization of a difference of policy (as some apologists for the inaction suggest): this is the responsible  investigation of what looks very much like deliberate criminal acts that have cost and will cost for decades to come, the United States dearly in people and resources.

There's national television video of Bush and Cheney making those assertions of "fact": the daylight of trials would be a good thing. And a restraining force for the next would-be Imperial President.

OH and the Authorization of the Use of Force in Iraq? Was violated by the administration in not fulfilling the listed prerequisites for force,  so that's no excuse (that Congress voted).
 Post Number: 3
hbfa Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 06 2014, 12:20 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I wish our President had greater success with a more comprehensive healthcare reform.
 Post Number: 4
dayhiker9 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 06 2014, 12:40 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

No real reform or prosecution for wall street picking the wrong people to head up his economic team , no cost control on medical and drug costs, which may doom medicare/medicaid.

--------------
" before you make assertions about numbers, look at the numbers."   Krugman
 Post Number: 5
Hungry Jack Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 06 2014, 2:17 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Made a hash of health care reform by making it needlessly complex. Could have expanded coverage and covered the chronically ill through a federal reinsurance program, rather than a silly faux market mechanism that is a transfer scheme in disguise. Why not just raise payroll taxes to fund it and reduce the complexity and drama of the exchanges? He has also politicized the implementation by delaying the bad news until after midterms and succumbing to other political pressures.

His new budget is concerning, as it calls for $1T in new taxes on our $17 T economy and increases spending over current levels by about 12%.

--------------
Summon the Minions!
 Post Number: 6
Lamebeaver Search for posts by this member.
trail? I don't need no stinkin trail!

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 06 2014, 2:19 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Not to happy with his giving the NSA free rein to listen in on personal conversations, etc. of American citizens.
 Post Number: 7
High_Sierra_Fan Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 06 2014, 3:05 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Lamebeaver @ Mar. 06 2014, 11:19 am)
Not to happy with his giving the NSA free rein to listen in on personal conversations, etc. of American citizens.

Well, except they don't "listen in" do they?

The laws in place deny "free rein" whatever you might have overheard. So that "fact based" OT criteria isn't met.
 Post Number: 8
Montanalonewolf Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 06 2014, 5:12 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

He got elected. Twice.

Not that his opponents were  any better.

--------------
If you are free to be a Liberal- Thank a person with a gun.

Those who don't read have no advantage over those who can't.
 Post Number: 9
hbfa Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 06 2014, 5:33 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Hungry Jack @ Mar. 06 2014, 11:17 am)
Made a hash of health care reform by making it needlessly complex...

Reality is that our healthcare system has been needlessly complex for years - LONG before anyone ever heard of Obama, let alone ObamaCare.  Not to mention our healthcare has been ridiculously over-priced in comparison to the rest of the civilized world.

I hope true healthcare reform is on the horizon.  If not for me, at least for my kids and their families in the future.
 Post Number: 10
tamarac Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 06 2014, 6:45 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

DC, you haven't heard about the propose cuts in defense in the new budget for 2015?

With an obstructionist Republican controlled house, I am sure Mr Obama could not do what he wanted to do for this country.

John Roberts torpedoed the ACA by ruling that the individual states would choose whether or not to expand medicare under the law, which is a cornerstone of the law working in full.

My biggest disappointment in BO was his continuation of federally funded faith based initiatives conjured up by the Bushcovites. Clear violation of the establishment clause IMO.

A divided SCOTUS and a Republican house forced him to be less activist for progressive causes and govern from the center left position.
 Post Number: 11
wwwest Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 06 2014, 7:13 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

More like center right position, but still doing a remarkable job under the existing conditions at the time he took office.

Even a bitter, defeatist, racist, middle class hating opposition has not been able to ruin his administration.  Badly damage it, but not ruin, and not throw America into economic and political decline.

--------------
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

- John Kenneth Galbraith
 Post Number: 12
hikerjer Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 06 2014, 8:23 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I see no reason why we aren't completely out of Afghanistan and Iraq by now. Way past due..

--------------
"Too often I have met men who boast only of how many miles they've traveled and not of what they've seen."  -  Louis L'Amour
 Post Number: 13
bill g Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 06 2014, 11:13 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I can list disappointments with every president from LBJ on. I was 7 went JFK was killed and don't remember Ike. At least Jer gave an honest answer and I agree those are 2 of Obama's failings. his complete lack of transparency is another.

Every president has good points and bad points. You'd be blind not to notice.

--------------
you don't know what you got till it's gone
 Post Number: 14
Walkinman Search for posts by this member.
A rainbow

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 06 2014, 11:17 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

My biggest disappointment in Obama was his abject failure to respond when Putin invaded Georgia. :)

--------------
Guided Alaska backpacking and hiking trips

"What good is a used up world and how can it be worth having?" -- Sting, All This Time.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 15
GoBlueHiker Search for posts by this member.
Obsessive Island Hopper...

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 06 2014, 11:32 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(hikerjer @ Mar. 06 2014, 6:23 pm)
I see no reason why we aren't completely out of Afghanistan and Iraq by now. Way past due..

This.

Plus the fact that, a year into his first term after running a campaign based on restoring fiscal sanity in Washington, he actually extended the ill-advised Bush tax cuts for the rich.  He had a chance to help curb the growth of runaway fiscal disparity in this country, he didn't, and we've been paying for it since. (It's not the only factor, for sure, but it was one.)

That said, I sill think we're a fair bit better off than if McCain-Palin or Romney-Ryan had made it to the White House, but Obama's terms so far have left me less than overwhelmed, gotta say.

--------------
Wealth needs more.  Happiness needs less.  Simplify.

www.RainForestTreks.com
 Post Number: 16
Dennis The Menace Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 06 2014, 11:36 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(bill g @ Mar. 06 2014, 11:13 pm)
I can list disappointments with every president from LBJ on. I was 7 went JFK was killed and don't remember Ike. At least Jer gave an honest answer and I agree those are 2 of Obama's failings. his complete lack of transparency is another.

Every president has good points and bad points. You'd be blind not to notice.

" his complete lack of transparency is another."

That is simply a talking point you're parroting. Thats ALL it is

The truth is there are some other where he has been transparent while in others not as much

Politifact has a section just on this here

Now I'm curious,  administrations usually aren't that transparent so which ones do you think are
more transparent than the Obama administration?

--------------
politics is the art of taking advantage of mass stupidity and ignorance
 Post Number: 17
Walkinman Search for posts by this member.
A rainbow

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 07 2014, 1:30 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(GoBlueHiker @ Mar. 06 2014, 7:32 pm)

(hikerjer @ Mar. 06 2014, 6:23 pm)

This.

Plus the fact that, a year into his first term after running a campaign based on restoring fiscal sanity in Washington, he actually extended the ill-advised Bush tax cuts for the rich. ….

+1

--------------
Guided Alaska backpacking and hiking trips

"What good is a used up world and how can it be worth having?" -- Sting, All This Time.
 Post Number: 18

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 07 2014, 1:48 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

On extending the Bush tax cuts in late 2010, as I recall it was Obama preference to
not extend the Bush tax cuts on the highest earners but also wanted to extend
unemployment benefits but Republicans would agree ONLY to extend the unemployment
benefits if the Bush tax cuts were extended for everyone. So dealing with the
impact of the horrible economy was more of a pressing issue than debt and the
the presidency has to work with congress(it isn't a dictatorship)

--------------
 Post Number: 19

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 07 2014, 1:54 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Oh and then there is this

Believe it or not, the federal deficit has fallen faster over the past three years than it has
in any such stretch since demobilization from World War II.

In fact, outside of that post-WWII era, the only time the deficit has fallen faster was when the
economy relapsed in 1937, turning the Great Depression into a decade-long affair.

http://news.investors.com/blogs-c....FWAiHa3

^^ right-wing source in fact

and lets not forget that the one major cause of the steep increase in deficits was
the worst recession since the depression(that started more than a year before Obama
took office) and so considering everything there is to consider I can't really put
much blame on Obama when it comes to the issue of debt.

Now you want to talk about maybe 4th amendment issues or how his administration has
handled ethical corruption problems in Wall Street, not that's another matter

--------------
 Post Number: 20
KenV Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 07 2014, 6:59 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(double cabin @ Mar. 06 2014, 11:53 am)
I'm extremely disappointed with our President on many levels. Instead of being a posterior orifice like KenV in the "Poor Ukraine" thread and making tripe up and then not having the character to admit at least unequivocal error what are your real world gripes with President Obama?

II just now went back to the "Poor Ukraine" article and noticed for the first time the error you mentioned.  You are totally correct.  Bush was standing the watch when Russia invaded Gerogia.  Obama had nothing to do with it.  The error was totally mine, and it was a doozy.

I will say this, Bush's response was exceedingly weak and was inexcusable.  I hope Obama does better with Ukraine.  So far I've been disappointed.  But the fat lady hasn't sung yet.
 Post Number: 21
KenV Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 07 2014, 7:07 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I agree with the following:

....we're a fair bit better off than if McCain-Palin.....had made it to the White House, but Obama's terms so far have left me less than overwhelmed, gotta say.

Obama disappointed me sufficiently after voting for him the first term that I did not vote for him the second term.  So far his second term has disappointed me more than his first.
 Post Number: 22
tamarac Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 07 2014, 9:24 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Obama and his socialist economic policies have been a complete failure. The deficit has been cut from 1.3 trillion to what, 500 something billion? Unemployment went from what, about 11-12 percent to about half of that? That plan to save the auto industries was an abject failure. What happened to GM anyway?

And the stock markets. Utterly dysfunctional and on the verge of collapse.

Pretty pitiful performance by the person known by many as the Anti-Christ.
 Post Number: 23

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 07 2014, 11:39 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Dennis The Menace @ Mar. 06 2014, 11:48 pm)
On extending the Bush tax cuts in late 2010, as I recall it was Obama preference to
not extend the Bush tax cuts on the highest earners but also wanted to extend
unemployment benefits but Republicans would agree ONLY to extend the unemployment
benefits if the Bush tax cuts were extended for everyone. So dealing with the
impact of the horrible economy was more of a pressing issue than debt and the
the presidency has to work with congress(it isn't a dictatorship)

Dennis, in late 2010 he still had a majority in the House and a super-majority in the Senate (the wave of incoming Tea Hatters didn't take office 'till Jan 2011).  He didn't have to capitulate to Republicans' demands to extend the Bush tax cuts.  I get that at the time he was still trying to work for middle ground and all, but that is one thing IMO he absolutely should not have given in to.

I wasn't stating it as an issue about debt, by the way.  In case you didn't notice, there's a growing trend toward fiscal inequality in this country, with the wealthiest taking nearly all the gains and the middle-class remaining stagnant or declining.  That's the fiscal disparity I was referring to, not the debt.  Extending exorbitant tax cuts to the rich only helps exacerbate that.

The thread asked what he's done that was disappointing to us, that is mine.  If it doesn't disappoint you, that's fine, but it definitely did me.  Saying "well, it wasn't his preference, but he did it in the end anyway" doesn't make it any less disappointing in my eyes.

--------------

www.RainForestTreks.com
 Post Number: 24
PartyTimeAL Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 07 2014, 11:50 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I wish he would make it legal internationally and universally. That way when I get one of those rocket ships with Lance Bass we can get high on the moon.

--------------
Keg Stands Anyone?
 Post Number: 25
Drift Woody Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 07 2014, 12:03 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(GoBlueHiker @ Mar. 07 2014, 10:39 am)
... in late 2010 he still had a majority in the House and a super-majority in the Senate (the wave of incoming Tea Hatters didn't take office 'till Jan 2011).  He didn't have to capitulate to Republicans' demands to extend the Bush tax cuts.  I get that at the time he was still trying to work for middle ground and all, but that is one thing IMO he absolutely should not have given in to.

That was a breaking point for me too, and is probably the single biggest disappointment I had with this president ... partly because it was the prime example of his broader failure to stand up to the Republicans and energize the public to get behind his policy priorities.

That broader failure was, I think, why the voters who put him in office stayed home in droves in the 2010 mid-terms that put the Tea-Nuts in control of the House.

And we've had a dysfunctional/deadlocked federal government ever since.

--------------
We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children.
-- Native American proverb
 Post Number: 26

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 07 2014, 12:06 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

GoBlueHiker said

Dennis, in late 2010 he still had a majority in the House and a super-majority in the Senate.  He didn't have
to capitulate to Republicans' demands to extend the Bush tax cuts.  I get that at the time he was still trying
to work for middle ground and all, but that is one thing IMO he absolutely should not have given in to.

The actual time he had for a super-majority was something like 72 days in his first two years

and unless I'm mistaken those 72 days didn't cover this time period so Republicans still had
the means to filibuster back in December and even then those who caucus with the Democrats consisted
of people like Ben Nelson and Joe Liebermann who aren't always a sure bet to vote in the usual way one
would expect Democrats to vote

GoBlueHiker said

I wasn't stating it as an issue about debt, by the way.  In case you didn't notice, there's a growing trend toward
fiscal inequality in this country, with the wealthiest taking nearly all the gains and the middle-class remaining stagnant or declining.  That's the fiscal disparity I was referring to, not the debt.  Extending exorbitant tax cuts to the rich helps exacerbate that.

OK so when I saw "fiscal sanity in Washington" the first thing that pops into my mind are issues
related to debt and deficit but on the issue of "growing trend toward fiscal inequality" I would
think getting unemployment benefits being passed would probably be even more important in addressing
the "growing trend toward fiscal inequality" especially given the way the economy was at the time.

GoBlueHiker said

The thread asked what he's done that was disappointing to us, that is mine.  If it doesn't disappoint you,
that's fine, but it definitely did me.  Saying "well, it wasn't his preference, but he did it in the end
anyway" doesn't make it any less disappointing in my eyes.

Well IMO one thing the last 5 years has shown us is that Republicans have been hell bent in stopping
legislative plans of Obama and the dems and it has manifested itself in a record filibustering.
This is why when I chose what I've been disappointed in I chose things where its more difficult
to blame congress like 4th amendment issues or how his administration has handled ethical corruption
problems in Wall Street

--------------
 Post Number: 27

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 07 2014, 12:11 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Drift Woody @ Mar. 07 2014, 12:03 pm)

(GoBlueHiker @ Mar. 07 2014, 10:39 am)
... in late 2010 he still had a majority in the House and a super-majority in the Senate (the wave of incoming Tea Hatters didn't take office 'till Jan 2011).  He didn't have to capitulate to Republicans' demands to extend the Bush tax cuts.  I get that at the time he was still trying to work for middle ground and all, but that is one thing IMO he absolutely should not have given in to.

That was a breaking point for me too, and is probably the single biggest disappointment I had with this president ... partly because it was the prime example of his broader failure to stand up to the Republicans and energize the public to get behind his policy priorities.

Ok now that is a pretty good counter argument. I could see that trying to set an early precedent
to tell the republicans there are limits might have been worth it if would have taught republicans
a lesson further down the road(like in the debt ceiling BS). Then again not passing unemployment
benefits. Of course I suppose one could say that Republicans would never vote against Unemployment
benefits but if you were the president facing today's Republicans would you want to take that
chance?

--------------
 Post Number: 28
WalksWithBlackflies Search for posts by this member.
Resident Eco-Freak Bootlicker

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 07 2014, 12:12 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(dayhiker9 @ Mar. 06 2014, 12:40 pm)
No real reform or prosecution for wall street

+1

--------------
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. - Lao Tzu
 Post Number: 29

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 07 2014, 12:15 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Dennis,

I know you have an uncanny knack for blaming everything and anything on Republicans alone, and this post fits your typical MO.  I have no desire to go into a long-winded blow-by-blow with you.  I don't aspire to be KenV.

That was a disappointing moment, for me, in Obama's presidency.  If nothing else it shoulda been vetoed, in my opinion.  He could've shown some balls on that, he didn't.  In a time when extended long-term tax cuts for the wealthy were the absolute last thing the country needed, that's what we were given.

If you think it wasn't disappointing, or rather it was all Republicans' faults and Obama held no responsibility at all for it, that's fine.  That's not my take on it.  He coulda done more and he didn't.

--------------

www.RainForestTreks.com
 Post Number: 30

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 07 2014, 12:17 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

(WalksWithBlackflies @ Mar. 07 2014, 12:12 pm)

(dayhiker9 @ Mar. 06 2014, 12:40 pm)
No real reform or prosecution for wall street

+1

Ya that is one of the ones I listed too

Everything I've read about Dodd-Frank is that it has seriously been watered down and compromised by special interests

--------------
42 replies since Mar. 06 2014, 11:53 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 212>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Factually Based Disappointments With The President
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions