2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 1 of 212>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Well Fargo and foreclosures< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Dennis The Menace Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 02 2014, 3:16 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Wells Fargo, the nation’s biggest mortgage servicer, appears to have set up detailed internal procedures
to fabricate foreclosure papers on demand, according to allegations in papers filed Tuesday in a New York
federal court.

http://nypost.com/2014....charges

More here

--------------
politics is the art of taking advantage of mass stupidity and ignorance
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Bass Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 02 2014, 6:03 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

A lot of times, banks foreclosed the wrong home:
West Virginia Repo Company Sent To Wrong House :

When Nikki Bailey, a former teacher living in West Virginia, returned to her home in the small town of Logan after visiting a friend at the hospital on Aug. 6, she found a big red truck backed up to the house. The driver said she had been foreclosed on and all her possessions were at the dump, according to the Logan Banner.

and Repossession hell: 6 extremely 'wrongful' foreclosures :

Angela Iannelli, a Pittsburgh homeowner came home to find that Bank of America's contractors had foreclosed on her home, despite the fact that she was on time with her payments.

And a lot more times, the homeowner had been making payments to the bank that had sold the mortgage to another bank - unaware that the mortgage had been sold and that the "old" bank was simply pocketing the mortgage payment.

Many of these abuses are coming to court now - and lenders like Wells Fargo are paying for their mistakes.
 Post Number: 3
WalksWithBlackflies Search for posts by this member.
Resident Eco-Freak Bootlicker

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 02 2014, 8:58 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

They'll get a fine of pennies on the dollar and all the execs will get large bonuses.

--------------
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. - Lao Tzu
 Post Number: 4
GoBlueHiker Search for posts by this member.
Obsessive Island Hopper...

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 02 2014, 10:12 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(WalksWithBlackflies @ Apr. 02 2014, 6:58 am)
They'll get a fine of pennies on the dollar and all the execs will get large bonuses.

Yup.  The "fine" won't even be enough to discourage them from doing it again.  They'll get fined a couple $million for schemes on which they made $billions.

--------------
Wealth needs more.  Happiness needs less.  Simplify.

www.RainForestTreks.com
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 5
Scot Search for posts by this member.
Some light Slayer please...

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 02 2014, 2:17 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Dennis The Menace @ Apr. 02 2014, 3:16 am)

Wells Fargo, the nation’s biggest mortgage servicer, appears to have set up detailed internal procedures
to fabricate foreclosure papers on demand, according to allegations in papers filed Tuesday in a New York
federal court.

More here

Not surprising...

instead of bitching about it, what's your solution?

--------------
The tree of liberty must be renewed from time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots for it is its natural manure
 Post Number: 6

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 02 2014, 2:58 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Scot

Since when is making a post(that involved only me quoting material and giving links) tantamount to
bitching? Another stupid statement from you

Still got you undies in a bunch after all the beatings you took from me eh?

So don't try and pretend that you response is anything more than a reflection of our past exchanges
and how those exchanges have obviously made you quite angry.

Having said that there should be, if this is true, at the very least punishment given out that makes
them think twice.  If not jail time a very very heavy fine that will make them think twice for doing
this again

--------------
 Post Number: 7
wwwest Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 02 2014, 3:00 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Scot @ Apr. 02 2014, 2:17 pm)

federal court.

More here

Not surprising...

Elect a strong, progressive majority of Democrats in both the House and Senate in November so that President Obama can enact some laws that will stop this nonsense, and penalize the rogue banks at a rate which will make it impossible to make money from such fraud.

--------------
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

- John Kenneth Galbraith
 Post Number: 8

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 02 2014, 3:02 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Yes that too

--------------
 Post Number: 9

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 02 2014, 6:03 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Dennis The Menace @ Apr. 02 2014, 2:58 pm)
Scot

Since when is making a post(that involved only me quoting material and giving links) tantamount to

So don't try and pretend that you response is anything more than a reflection of our past exchanges

Having said that there should be, if this is true, at the very least punishment given out that makes
them think twice.  If not jail time a very very heavy fine that will make them think twice for doing
this again

Internet tough guy.. LOL.

But I do agree with your last paragraph.

--------------
The tree of liberty must be renewed from time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots for it is its natural manure
 Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 02 2014, 6:05 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(wwwest @ Apr. 02 2014, 3:00 pm)

federal court.

More here

Not surprising...

Elect a strong, progressive majority of Democrats in both the House and Senate in November so that President Obama can enact some laws that will stop this nonsense, and penalize the rogue banks at a rate which will make it impossible to make money from such fraud.

But wells fargo is one of the top 50 political contributors. I dont see anything changing as both parties are in bed with the banks.

--------------
 Post Number: 11
wwwest Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 02 2014, 8:43 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Let's just give Obama a solid majority in both houses and see what happens.

Elizabeth Warren knows exactly how to tame these out of control banks and financial institutions and is ready willing and able to do so through effective federal legislation.

--------------
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

- John Kenneth Galbraith
 Post Number: 12

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 02 2014, 8:47 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Scot @ Apr. 02 2014, 6:03 pm)

(Dennis The Menace @ Apr. 02 2014, 2:58 pm)
Scot

this again

Internet tough guy.. LOL.

But I do agree with your last paragraph.

Can you explain what prompted you to make the statement "Internet tough guy" especially given
that you saying that makes you look extremely hypocritical given your responses such as "instead
of  bitching about it, what's your  and "When you move out of your moms basement, you'll understand."?
Seems like a classic case of extreme ironic hypocritical projection. You got a mirror close by?
You should look at it.

But you didn't deny that making a post isn't tantamount to bitching or that your motivation for
responding is that you've become angry at me taking you to task lately.  Pretty dishonest to
to try and mask your true motivation in any other way.

--------------
 Post Number: 13

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 02 2014, 8:56 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Scot @ Apr. 02 2014, 6:05 pm)

federal court.

More here

Not surprising...

But wells fargo is one of the top 50 political contributors. I dont see anything changing as both parties are in bed with the banks.

But both parties aren't equally in bed. Does the Republican party, for example, have anyone who is willing
to go after the banks like Elizabeth Warren or Sherrod Brown(both democrats)? I doubt you are even familiar
with Elizabeth Warren or Sherrod Brown.

Independent Bernie Sanders also caucuses with the Democrats and has a reputation of advocating tough
regulations on the banks.

Would you want tougher regulations on the banks Scot? Would you call tougher regulations as being more
"big government"?

--------------
 Post Number: 14
WalksWithBlackflies Search for posts by this member.
Resident Eco-Freak Bootlicker

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 03 2014, 8:35 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

federal court.

More here

Not surprising...

I think we already have laws that cover fraud.

--------------
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. - Lao Tzu
 Post Number: 15
star Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 03 2014, 9:48 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Some of the offshoots of Occupy include Occupy Homes, Occupy Foreclosures, and Occupy Debt. People have trained in foreclosure law, represent people in foreclosure, prevent evictions, physically if need be and they have enjoyed a great number of successes keeping people in their homes. Occupy Debt is a little different, they deal mostly in medical debt (which is what leads to many people being in financial crisis). Brokers buy peoples debt, usually for pennies on the dollar then then hound them to pay. They crowdfund to purchase blocks of debt just like any bill collector, but then simply forgive it.
These tactics have been around since the Great Depression. when penny auctions were held. Friends and neighbors packed foreclosure auctions, refusing to bid or bidding literally pennies on farm equipment or livestock so the farmer would then be able to buy his stuff back. A few burly farm boys might make it known serious bids really weren't encouraged. At the end of the day the farmer was able to stay in business.

--------------
If I wanted to live in a dictatorship I would have picked a place with shorter winters.
 Post Number: 16

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 03 2014, 3:36 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Dennis The Menace @ Apr. 02 2014, 8:47 pm)

Internet tough guy...lol

--------------
 Post Number: 17
High_Sierra_Fan Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 03 2014, 3:46 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

One of the saddest cases I'd read was a man of reportedly modest means who made a point of paying his mortgage with a money order. The bank made an error and started foreclosure stating he'd missed a payment and despite his having the money order records and his fighting them for over a year he was losing his family's home: and he killed himself.
 Post Number: 18

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 03 2014, 3:50 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Dennis The Menace @ Apr. 02 2014, 8:56 pm)

(Scot @ Apr. 02 2014, 6:05 pm)

federal court.

More here

Not surprising...

But both parties aren't equally in bed. Does the Republican party, for example, have anyone who is willing
to go after the banks like Elizabeth Warren or Sherrod Brown(both democrats)? I doubt you are even familiar
with Elizabeth Warren or Sherrod Brown.

Independent Bernie Sanders also caucuses with the Democrats and has a reputation of advocating tough
regulations on the banks.

Would you want tougher regulations on the banks Scot? Would you call tougher regulations as being more
"big government"?

Youre right, not equal...wells fargo donations are 36% dem 64% rep.

But how many dems are there willing to go after the unions?

The problem is the money involved in all aspects of politics. With the recent scotus ruling, it can only get worse.

--------------
 Post Number: 19

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 03 2014, 4:06 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Scot

What is the difference between Unions and a corporation like Wells Fargo?

(hint: Money from Unions is used to represent who specifically?  Money from companies like Wells Fargo is going to represent who)

The power of unions has been steadily declining for the last 30 years and now with the recent court decisions unions are going to be
at a bigger disadvantage.

--------------
 Post Number: 20

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 03 2014, 4:07 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Scot @ Apr. 03 2014, 3:36 pm)

Internet tough guy...lol

Damn are you sensitive.  Explain how the one given you a beating in a online forum
(which is usually a resort of having superior knowledge and use of logic and has
nothing to do with being "tough") would lead you to make the comment "Internet tough
guy"?

--------------
 Post Number: 21
star Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 03 2014, 10:53 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

We picketed BMO Harris after they took over Amcore. First thing they did was foreclose on a number of farmers, 172 in all (just locally), then 52 area businesses, then they went after the home owners. They talk this happy ho ho line that they're clearing up bad debt. Bull. They're building their assets at the expense of the community.
Three people showed up (well four, they hired a security guard to watch us), we should have had the whole town...  prepared to repel boarders. And now we have families who have farmed here over 100 years... gone, empty homes and empty storefronts. We were told not to pick on Harris because they provide so many jobs. Well they closed the M&I and several of their satellite banks, so much for that.

--------------
If I wanted to live in a dictatorship I would have picked a place with shorter winters.
 Post Number: 22

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 04 2014, 7:24 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Dennis The Menace @ Apr. 03 2014, 4:07 pm)

(Scot @ Apr. 03 2014, 3:36 pm)

Internet tough guy...lol

Damn are you sensitive.  Explain how the one given you a beating in a online forum
(which is usually a resort of having superior knowledge and use of logic and has
nothing to do with being "tough") would lead you to make the comment "Internet tough
guy"?

Its just funny... With a high post count, you obviously don't spend much time doing much else.

"superior knowledge" LOL

For someone accusing me of being sensitive, it sure is bothering you a lot! Internet tough guy indeed... Say hi to mom!

--------------
 Post Number: 23

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 04 2014, 7:30 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Dennis The Menace @ Apr. 03 2014, 4:06 pm)
Scot

What is the difference between Unions and a corporation like Wells Fargo?

(hint: Money from Unions is used to represent who specifically?  Money from companies like Wells Fargo is going to represent who)

The power of unions has been steadily declining for the last 30 years and now with the recent court decisions unions are going to be
at a bigger disadvantage.

Stupid question. lol

Money from unions represents people (workers)
Money from corporations represents people (shareholders)

Both trying to make money...

Power of unions has been declining? Cite your source.
If so, good. People like you need unions since they cant stand up for themselves. We don't need more people like you.

--------------
 Post Number: 24

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 04 2014, 12:32 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

scot said

Stupid question. lol

Money from unions represents people (workers)
Money from corporations represents people (shareholders)

Then if that is a stupid question then you asking the question "But how many dems are there willing
to go after the unions?" is even more stupid since unions represent more  people and specifically
more people that are NOT part of some economic elite compared  to a corporation like Wells Fargo and
the interests they represent when they donate money to campaigns. Unions are intrinsically more
Democratic than corporations also.

scot said

Power of unions has been declining? Cite your source.

How mind bogging ignorant are you? How could you not know this?

Geez all you have to do is do a simple google search

https://www.google.com/search?....nnel=sb

Since you don't know this very simple well known obvious fact you're obviously not qualified to
discuss anything related to unions(or really much of anything for that matter

So then surprise surprise scot makes another stupid statement and another one in particular
about unions in the next statement from him

scot said

If so, good. People like you need unions since they cant stand up for themselves. We don't need more people like you.

You fool. So according to you the purpose of unions is for people who intrinsically can't stand up for
themselves rather than the obvious fact that when workers combine their forces  together they obviously
have much better bargaining position? What fool would refuse to better their bargaining position especially
because their ego is hurt thinking that if a union represents them that somehow that says something about
their inability to stand up for themselves in general?

Furthermore what you're really implying is that the reason for Unions has nothing to do with any history of
corporations being unfair to their employees. Correct? If so what breath taking stupidity and ignorance
but totally predictable in your case(its that kind of stupid and ignorance from people like you scot that
we don't need)

--------------
 Post Number: 25

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 04 2014, 12:36 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

scot said

Its just funny... With a high post count, you obviously don't spend much time doing much else.

another stupid statement. Correlating post count with doing anything else. There are many posters
who have a higher post count than me so by your argument that must apply to them as well.  What a
stupid correlation to make but just the kind of stupid correlation I would expect from someone of
your ilk.

Its also the kind of statement I would expect from someone who can't actually discuss on substance
related to the subject matter and so out of desperation seeks to divert away from the subject with
such stupid statements.

scot said

"superior knowledge" LOL

Ya loL!!! for the fact that Scot hasn't been able to refute any knowledge I've posted. Meanwhile what
do we get from scot? What in the way of knowledge have we got from scot? Show us some knowledge you
imparted to the rest of us scot? What we get is in fact ignorance like not knowing union power has
been steadily declining for decades.

Ya so it does take much to have superior knowledge over someone like scot.

scot said

For someone accusing me of being sensitive, it sure is bothering you a lot! Internet tough guy indeed... Say hi to mom!

What is the "it" Here? See another stupid statement as part of a larger stupid juvenile statement.

Oh and playing the projection game(where you accuse me of exactly what describes you) is so predictable.
Learn to think on your own rather than borrow other people's language if that is possible in your case
(I have my doubts)

--------------
 Post Number: 26

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 04 2014, 2:45 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Dennis The Menace @ Apr. 04 2014, 12:36 pm)
scot said

another stupid statement. Correlating post count with doing anything else. There are many posters
who have a higher post count than me so by your argument that must apply to them as well.  What a
stupid correlation to make but just the kind of stupid correlation I would expect from someone of
your ilk.

Its also the kind of statement I would expect from someone who can't actually discuss on substance
related to the subject matter and so out of desperation seeks to divert away from the subject with
such stupid statements.

scot said

"superior knowledge" LOL

Ya loL!!! for the fact that Scot hasn't been able to refute any knowledge I've posted. Meanwhile what
do we get from scot? What in the way of knowledge have we got from scot? Show us some knowledge you
imparted to the rest of us scot? What we get is in fact ignorance like not knowing union power has
been steadily declining for decades.

Ya so it does take much to have superior knowledge over someone like scot.

scot said

What is the "it" Here? See another stupid statement as part of a larger stupid juvenile statement.

Oh and playing the projection game(where you accuse me of exactly what describes you) is so predictable.
Learn to think on your own rather than borrow other people's language if that is possible in your case
(I have my doubts)

Ha ha, internet tough guy is getting his panties in a bunch!

Maybe I did know about declining union power, maybe I didn't. Maybe I just wanted to see your source... So quick to assume, eh?

LOL... you're fun! I bet you make your Mom proud. Name calling is so mature. Are you always so eloquent?

Look, it's obvious that you don't understand the concept of personal responsibility. Post count = time. You spend a lot of time on the computer. You obviously have no life, don't pack and probably no job. Why are you so defensive? Sad that you don't contribute to the advancement of this world?

Oh I can discuss substance, but it's obvious you can't.

so it does take much to have superior knowledge over someone like scot.
Thanks! Glad you can admit it!

--------------
 Post Number: 27

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 04 2014, 3:52 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

scot said

Ha ha, internet tough guy is getting his panties in a bunch!

THe fact you think I was getting my undies in a bunch once again shows how overly sensitive you are

scot said

Maybe I did know about declining union power, maybe I didn't. Maybe I just wanted to see your source... So quick to assume, eh?

Oh please. Who are you fooling. You didn't know about the decline in union power. Its
beyond obvious. Why lie when its obvious you didn't?

scot said

LOL... you're fun! I bet you make your Mom proud. Name calling is so mature. Are you always so eloquent?

You're seriously making this charge about maturity given you quotes like the following
from you?

"Internet tough guy.. LOL."

""When you move out of your moms basement, you'll understand."?

"Say hi to mom!"

learn what the term "projection" and "hypocrisy" means scot.

scot said

Look, it's obvious that you don't understand the concept of personal responsibility. Post count = time.

So that means anyone here who has a high post count to you lacks personal responsibility. This is the
kind of illogical thinking I would expect from someone of your caliber.

scot said

You spend a lot of time on the computer. You obviously have no life, don't pack and probably no job.  

See there you have it.

Scots logic

High post count = lot of time on computer
Lot of time ont he computer = obviously have no life, don't pack and probably no job.

Of course for people whose job is to be on the computer does Scot think about that?
Again is a testament to the kind of inane low quality thinking scot engages in time
and time again.

Suffice to say to everyone that has a high post count, according to scot you "obviously have no life,
don't pack and probably no job. "

Oh and "don't pack"? Carry firearms? What does that have to do with anyting

scot said

Why are you so defensive? Sad that you don't contribute to the advancement of this world?

Hey Scot. Let me clue you in. You can hide that you're defensive by accusing me of being defensive OK?
I mean there is a record of your posts like like for example this post here. Look at that post and look
what you decided to quote and ignore?

I mean Gabby was right when he said
Anyone who's had a discussion with "Scot" would know that he's sensitive to the word "stupid"
or the word "idiot" - for good reason.

so stop projecting scot

scot said

Oh I can discuss substance, but it's obvious you can't.

Oh please. Why do you blatantly lie? Look at this discussion. Name one fact you've introduced in this
discussion? Name one "fact" I got wrong? Who do you think you're fooling by blatantly lying twice now?

You've been avoiding substance discussions all along and have chosen instead to engage in these petty
side discussions

--------------
 Post Number: 28

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 08 2014, 12:11 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Lol... How was your weekend, tough guy? Get out and pack? I doubt it.

Here's one fact that I introduce into the discussion... Nietzsche would be proud of you... as well as Thoreau...

--------------
 Post Number: 29

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 08 2014, 1:37 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

"tough guy"

always so sensitive aren't you scot?

Trying to throw in Nietzsche and Thoreau to give the impression Gabby wasn't correct when he said
Anyone who's had a discussion with "Scot" would know that he's sensitive to the word "stupid"
?

On that note, the fact that you've decided not to discuss substantive matters and instead stick with
these short petty replies pretty much tell us what you're all about eh scot?

--------------
 Post Number: 30

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 08 2014, 4:23 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Dennis The Menace @ Apr. 08 2014, 1:37 pm)
"tough guy"

always so sensitive aren't you scot?

Trying to throw in Nietzsche and Thoreau to give the impression Gabby wasn't correct when he said
?

On that note, the fact that you've decided not to discuss substantive matters and instead stick with
these short petty replies pretty much tell us what you're all about eh scot?

You're good troll bait. LOL... I'm done here. :)

BTW...Gabby is a she.

--------------
49 replies since Apr. 02 2014, 3:16 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 212>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Well Fargo and foreclosures
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions