2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Chipotle Jerky, Best Jerky Ever!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
rayestrella Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 23 2012, 7:20 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I have been a big fan of beef jerky ever since I was a kid and my step dad made a mean version in his smokers. I have a few different types at any given time as I get it whenever I see it on sale, or find the rare coupon for Jack Links or such. (My daughter loves the stuff too.)

But I have just found the best jerky ever. Bridgford (who has been making jerky a long time) just asked us to test their Sweet Baby Ray’s Beef Jerky and the Honey Chipotle is the bomb.

It will be hard to ignore this and just use it hiking as I could sit down and kill a bag right now. I had one little piece while repackaging some for tomorrows hike. I diced some up to try adding to a cold salad too.

http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews....strella

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
I measure happiness with an altimeter
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
TDale Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 23 2012, 8:03 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Had SBR's sauces and they're WAY too sweet for me.

--------------
"Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again...They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave."
 Post Number: 3
Firedancer Search for posts by this member.
Colorado Dreamin'

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 25 2012, 10:50 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I'm not a huge jerky fan, but my aunt gave me some SBR jerky and I thought it was really good.  Only problem is, she said she can only find it at Wal-Mart and I won't shop at Wal-Mart.  I guess I haven't looked too hard elsewhere, but I would definitely pick some up if I saw it.

--------------
The future is no place to place your better days.
Dave Matthews
 Post Number: 4
charadeur Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 16 2012, 9:46 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Oh man I love Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce.  Thanks for posting this.  I will be looking for it tomorrow.
 Post Number: 5
GottaGamble Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 17 2012, 6:04 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I actually just made my own jerky and I used sweet baby rays bbq sauce as a marinade...awesome, everyone loved it.

--------------
www.mybackpacking.blog.com

"Of all the paths you choose in life, make sure some of them are dirt"
                                      author unknown
 Post Number: 6
fifeplayer Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 28 2012, 8:58 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Firedancer @ Oct. 25 2012, 10:50 pm)
I'm not a huge jerky fan, but my aunt gave me some SBR jerky and I thought it was really good.  Only problem is, she said she can only find it at Wal-Mart and I won't shop at Wal-Mart.  I guess I haven't looked too hard elsewhere, but I would definitely pick some up if I saw it.

http://www.amazon.com/Bridgfo....29JZOU6

I'd post the Kmart link as well, but I'm assuming you'd feel the same about them as well.
5 replies since Oct. 23 2012, 7:20 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Chipotle Jerky
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions