2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Outdoor Adventure Expos and Superior Hiking Trail, Speaking engagement and photos posted< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
isawtman Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 14 2012, 6:42 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hi Everyone

The Midwest Moutaineering Outdoor Adventure Expo is this upcoming weekend (Nov 16, 17 & 18) and I'm doing a presentation there. The presentation is called "The Coolest Backcountry Campsites on the North Country Trail in Minnesota" and will be presented at 10:30 am on Saturday.  For more information go to www.outdooradventureexpo.com

Also, I have posted photos of my recent Superior Hiking Trail trip at my website at http://sites.google.com/site/isawtman or just google "I saw Tman."  The hike was from Tettegouche State Park to Castle Danger, including Split Rock State Park and Gooseberry Falls State Park, then I hiked from Fors Road to the Lake County Demostration Forest.  The Encampment Section was closed so I skipped it.

Check it out, regards from me, Todd  aka Tman
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 2
QCHIKER Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 14 2012, 4:10 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Wanted to go TMan but have to work. Been looking at your new pics of the SHT. It's a good thing we have digital cameras now or your film and developing fees would be sky high the way you take a few shots. Hope you have fun at the Expo and win some gear.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 3
nogods Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 14 2012, 4:13 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

neat that you are sharing your adventures that way.
 Post Number: 4
isawtman Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 19 2012, 7:11 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

hopefully you can download my class handout now from my website at
http://sites.google.com/site/isawtman

I was having some problems with it
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 5
Loon Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 20 2012, 10:13 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Got your handout now, thanks. Wanted to attend your talk but couldn't get in gear early enough. Listened to talks on Patagonia and Peru. Must go there!
4 replies since Nov. 14 2012, 6:42 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Outdoor Adventure Expos and Superior Hiking Trail
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions