2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: my apologies, for being a little overactive tonight< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
kevinumberger Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 01 2012, 10:31 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hey all.......

Sorry if im a little overactive tonight and not meaning to take over discussions....

Just blowing off some steam after a horrible day at work by listening to some grateful dead while packing for this weekend and talking about hiking is helping me sorta unknot my head........

Im trying to get into a better headspace.........
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
bad knees Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 01 2012, 10:44 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(kevinumberger @ Nov. 01 2012, 10:31 pm)
Hey all.......

Sorry if im a little overactive tonight and not meaning to take over discussions....

Just blowing off some steam after a horrible day at work by listening to some grateful dead while packing for this weekend and talking about hiking is helping me sorta unknot my head........

Im trying to get into a better headspace.........

Walk me out in the morning dew my darling.

--------------
Nature bats last!

Post Number: 3
kevinumberger Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 01 2012, 11:25 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Just listened to halloween of 85, and the killer 3-18-77 terraoin station with the alahambra portion of the song......

And since halloween was yesterday----one of my go to heavy rotation shows to liaten ti is halloween of 91.....

I didnt go to show but heard setlist next day and by the nextcmonth heard some killer front of board tapes........and theb got a crispy clean soundboard copy on DAT the next spring.....

That show came on thethe heels of.an already acheduled run of shows at oakland coliseum........

And it the first set of shows after Bill Graham was killed in the helicopter accident.....

Needless to say ----the Dead brought their A gane and raged the show.....

And made the shows special for Graham's family both the ones he was actually related to along witth his Gratteful Dead .famuly and of course his organization of Bill Graham Presents....

The first night of the run they did Bertha>Greatest Story>Peggy O which nodded refernce to BGP in first letters......

And the hallowwen show had an incredible Dark Star which featured a heavy duty readibg by Ken Kesy with the band playing an absolutely i tense jam.....

The closest i got to a dead halloweeb show was seeing the Jerry Garcia Band at Brendan Bryne in 1993......
2 replies since Nov. 01 2012, 10:31 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply my apologies
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions