2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 1 of 212>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Need y'alls positive vibes, Interview next week.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
TDale Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 10 2013, 7:39 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Lord, it's hard finding a job these days.  This one could be the thing.  AND it's in North Georgia.  No relocating from my favorite place in the world.

--------------
"Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again...They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave."
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
VAN Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 10 2013, 8:21 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Good vibes and lots of prayers for ya Tdale!

--------------
"Long you live and high you fly. And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry. And all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be." -Pink Floyd
 Post Number: 3

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 10 2013, 8:39 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Thanks VAN!

--------------
"Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again...They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave."
 Post Number: 4
pastywhite Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 10 2013, 9:01 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Sending the vibe
 Post Number: 5

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 10 2013, 9:08 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Thanks, p!

--------------
 Post Number: 6
Chuck D Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 10 2013, 9:23 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Got your back

Let us know if we need to send RanD along to help you out

--------------
Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,
 Post Number: 7

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 10 2013, 9:35 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Chuck D @ Jun. 10 2013, 9:23 pm)
Got your back

Let us know if we need to send RanD along to help you out

Thanks on the former.

OH GOD NO on the latter.

:D

Gotta get my game face on for this one.  Might be the last job I ever have.  I am very, very hyped.  There's even a wilderness tie in.  Been doin the happy feet dance all evening.

--------------
 Post Number: 8
retired reddog Search for posts by this member.
"I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 10 2013, 9:42 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Good luck dude!

--------------
Good night Chesty, where ever you are!-(It's a Marine thing.)

“The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle!”
General John Pershing, United States Army
 Post Number: 9

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 10 2013, 9:49 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Thanks, rr

--------------
 Post Number: 10
hiking_tiger Search for posts by this member.
sekk, plyndre, og deretter brenne

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 11 2013, 2:02 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Mucho prayers and good thoughts.

And here's some good vibes:

--------------
“Sometimes you have to be ready to receive the information before it can take hold.” – C. Schwarz

“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.” – Attributed to the Buddhism tradition…
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 11
oldnolder Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 11 2013, 2:26 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Good vibes and prayers for ya.
So you and RanD are almost neighbors. LOL
 Post Number: 12

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 11 2013, 2:32 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(oldnolder @ Jun. 11 2013, 2:26 pm)
Good vibes and prayers for ya.
So you and RanD are almost neighbors. LOL

Thanks!

Secured the interview time this morning.  They're interested, I'm definitely interested.

If I have to move to the North Georgia mountains...well, so be it.

RanD's really just around the corner from me.  I don't see him enough but that's my fault more than his.

--------------
 Post Number: 13
magicmomma Search for posts by this member.
Wildest Flower in Tennessee

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 11 2013, 3:01 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Prayers going up for you my friend. I know what you mean.  Its brutal finding a job and especially one that is not just the absolute dregs.  Good things for your future!

--------------
"My progress was rendered delightful by the sylvan elegance of the groves, chearful meadows, and high distant forests, which in grand order presented themselves to view."~~William Bartram
 Post Number: 14

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 11 2013, 3:08 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Thanks, mm.  I just spent a month doing landscaping work that was meant for someone half my age.  Dregs, indeed.

--------------
 Post Number: 15
reubenstump Search for posts by this member.
Lago Grey

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 11 2013, 6:34 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Super good jujus heading your way.  Git it on, bang a gong.
 Post Number: 16

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 11 2013, 8:29 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Thanks, reu.

--------------
 Post Number: 17
GoBlueHiker Search for posts by this member.
Obsessive Island Hopper...

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 11 2013, 11:43 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

You got this, T. :)  Knock 'em dead.

--------------
Wealth needs more.  Happiness needs less.  Simplify.

www.RainForestTreks.com
 Post Number: 18

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 12 2013, 7:35 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Thanks, Mike.

--------------
 Post Number: 19
ashepabst Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 12 2013, 9:48 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(TDale @ Jun. 10 2013, 7:39 pm)
AND it's in North Georgia.  No relocating from my favorite place in the world.

nice!   best of luck to ya, brotha

--------------
      /\    /\/\        / \       / \
 /\/   \ /      \  /\ /    \-^/    \^.   /\
/   \    \        \/  \       \ /       \ \ /  \ /\
     \     \       \    \       /          \/     /   \
                           \    /             \
 Post Number: 20

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 12 2013, 9:56 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Thanks, ashe!

--------------
 Post Number: 21
cgaphiker Search for posts by this member.
Hen Wallow Falls

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 13 2013, 1:03 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hope you nail(ed) it!  :D
Landscaping ain't no job for fellows our age.  :;):
 Post Number: 22
big_load Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 13 2013, 1:23 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Good luck!
 Post Number: 23

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 13 2013, 4:53 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Thanks cgap, big

--------------
 Post Number: 24
JRinGeorgia Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 13 2013, 3:38 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Fingers and toes are crossed...

--------------
- JRinGeorgia
 Post Number: 25
GoBlueHiker Search for posts by this member.
Obsessive Island Hopper...

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 13 2013, 6:39 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

When's the interview?

--------------
Wealth needs more.  Happiness needs less.  Simplify.

www.RainForestTreks.com
 Post Number: 26

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 13 2013, 7:33 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Monday morning.

--------------
 Post Number: 27
Bateauxdriver Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 17 2013, 1:09 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(TDale @ Jun. 13 2013, 7:33 pm)
Monday morning.

Guess I'm late to the vibes party but hopefully all goes well TDale.
 Post Number: 28

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 17 2013, 3:09 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Rescheduled.

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Not cancelled, rescheduled.  Just 'till Friday.

deeeeeep breeeeeaaaaaaath

It's OK.

Y'all keep the positive vibes up, 'k?

--------------
 Post Number: 29
gunslinger Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 17 2013, 9:20 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Been gone awhile and just saw this post.....Hope you get it TDale......it'd be nice having you close by in N. Georgia....

--------------
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
 Post Number: 30
big_load Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 17 2013, 9:37 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Reloading good wishes!
50 replies since Jun. 10 2013, 7:39 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 212>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Need y'alls positive vibes
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions