2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Backpacking Buddy NW Montana, Montana Local looking for Backpackers< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
WalkingCyote Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 21 2013, 10:54 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hi there, I'm a 23 yr old guy from Montana looking to get some serious trail time in the Bob Marshall wilderness and Glacier Park this spring/summer. I normally pack solo, but I want to make some like minded friends this year.

I work with wildlife consrvation, so I'm very familiar with the local wilderness areas, flora/fauna and can get to some truly untouched regions of Montana.

Ideal canadate would be someone from the Flathead, or someone sticking in the area for a while. Preferrably close to my age. Pretty experienced trekker, some of these trails aren't maintained. Guys and Ladies welcome.

Cheers

Coyote
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
RobinHood Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 31 2013, 11:55 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

your welcome to hike with my group in july.  I will be up in glacier for the last 3 weeks of july, and probably longer.  Im 32, and most of my hiking crew is mid 20s.  This year we are doing a big offtrail trip in the northfork, and also climbing merritt and Cleveland, among other things in that part of the park.  Your welcome to come along.

Send me a pm if your interested.

--------------
The vast majority of every species that has ever lived on Earth is now extinct. To think that humans can avoid the fate of every other creature is arrogant. Like all life on Earth, our time is limited.
 Post Number: 3
BifChurch Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 25 2013, 11:00 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hi! I am a 32 yo female who loves backpacking, but will not be in MT long term maybe just a week around the 20th of July. I am probably not as experienced as you but I am super adventurous, fit and am game to go ANYWHERE (esp UP):)!!!!! I have been dying to get to Glacier and would love to see Bob.  I am from Maine and have been living and working in Afghanistan for the past year (on a base so no frolicking outside!).
2 replies since Mar. 21 2013, 10:54 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Backpacking Buddy NW Montana
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions