2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: seeking a partners for a pct thru-hike in 2014< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
hiker27 Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 29 2013, 1:17 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hi I am a 27 year old male seeking  hiking partners for a thru-hike of the pacific crest trail in may of 2014. if anyone is interested please let me know. or you can e-mail me at joshtheplantman@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
nephils Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 16 2013, 3:37 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hello - I am also planning a thru-hike of the PCT starting in April 2014.  I am not necessarily looking for a hiking partner but would definitely be interested in a planning partner and someone to look for on trail.
 Post Number: 3
mryan Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 18 2013, 6:53 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Same here. Was attempting to solo it, but decided want at least one partner, but don't mind more, just not big group.  I'll email hiker27
 Post Number: 4
SassyTess Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 01 2013, 7:58 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I will be attempting a thru hike of PCT April 2014, planning on starting at border day before KO
 Post Number: 5
nephils Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 03 2013, 2:57 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Nice! Maybe we can all keep in touch...I wouldn't mind starting out with another person or two, just not a big group and it would definitely help keep me on track with planning! I was planning on starting the first week of April depending on conditions.  Going solo I wasn't planning to attend KO. áI will email hiker27 also and maybe we can all keep in touch.
 Post Number: 6
raelyn Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 09 2014, 6:18 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hey - I would enjoy having a couple people to start hiking with. I am a 25yr old female with backpacking experience. If anyone is still looking for a buddy then let me know.
5 replies since Jan. 29 2013, 1:17 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply seeking a partners for a pct thru-hike in 2014
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions