2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Big Patagonia Sale< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Land Rover Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 17 2014, 1:12 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

It's a big 50% off end of season one.

Time to gear up for next winter. Lots on there for now but they tend to go quick.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
QCHIKER Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 17 2014, 4:27 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Just checked it out prior to coming on these forums. Most sizes are SOLD OUT, unless you are extra small or XXL or larger.
 Post Number: 3

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 17 2014, 6:26 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

They go like hot cakes. Was pretty good when I got there.
 Post Number: 4
Starbreaker Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 17 2014, 6:52 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

The only thing needed for gearing up for winter is more blankets to hide under..  The Cap1 long johns were not on sale, but 39$ still aint bad.
 Post Number: 5
TDale Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 17 2014, 8:18 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Well, if I needed a Big Patagonia...

:D

--------------
"Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again...They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave."
 Post Number: 6
big_load Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 17 2014, 8:45 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(TDale @ Apr. 17 2014, 8:18 pm)
Well, if I needed a Big Patagonia...

One size fits all.
 Post Number: 7

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 17 2014, 9:03 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I'll take one. Just need to find somewhere to keep it. Plunk it down over Texas maybe.
 Post Number: 8
SW Mtn backpacker Search for posts by this member.
Born to hike, forced to work ...

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 18 2014, 1:05 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Interesting new climbing packs (though not on sale).  Wonder if they will do trail-running packs with an overnight capacity next?

--------------
Usually Southwest and then some.

In wildness is the preservation of the world. - Henry Thoreau
 Post Number: 9
QCHIKER Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 18 2014, 8:21 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I guess I should have qualified my post better and said there wasn't much in the way of sizes for guys stuff as my wife, the good little shopper she is found about a dozen things she wants that are on sale. I guess guys buy more Patagonia then Women or they make more womens then mens
 Post Number: 10
Tigger Search for posts by this member.
Woods Pouncer

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 18 2014, 10:17 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(QCHIKER @ Apr. 18 2014, 5:21 am)
I guess I should have qualified my post better and said there wasn't much in the way of sizes for guys stuff as my wife, the good little shopper she is found about a dozen things she wants that are on sale. I guess guys buy more Patagonia then Women or they make more womens then mens

I was looking through the women's stuff (awkward) to see if I could find something that I might be able to use.

Both of my mattresses are women's mattresses. I bought them because they were shorter and warmer. I would not hesitate to purchase a women's jacket (I looked through them too and if the size translated correctly...).

--------------
If I'm going to be lost, in the woods is where I want to be...
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 11
Pgunnz Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 19 2014, 10:10 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I looked mostly for fun.  Most things I would get were sold out in the sizes I need.  Would have gotten a Nano Puff if I hadn't just gotten a new Thermoball with my REI dividend.

--------------
“Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory.”
 Post Number: 12
big_load Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 19 2014, 10:40 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Pgunnz @ Apr. 19 2014, 10:10 pm)
I looked mostly for fun.  Most things I would get were sold out in the sizes I need.  Would have gotten a Nano Puff if I hadn't just gotten a new Thermoball with my REI dividend.

Yes, good sizes and colors clear out very fast in that sale.
 Post Number: 13
Pgunnz Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 20 2014, 11:58 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

(big_load @ Apr. 19 2014, 8:40 pm)

(Pgunnz @ Apr. 19 2014, 10:10 pm)

Yes, good sizes and colors clear out very fast in that sale.

yeah that's how most good gear clearances go.  Got to be in the know ahead of time so you can shop as soon as the sale starts.

--------------
“Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory.”
12 replies since Apr. 17 2014, 1:12 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Big Patagonia Sale
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions