2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 1 of 3123>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: What men find sexy, what women find sexy:< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
wycanislatrans Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 05 2012, 7:47 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

http://living.msn.com/love-re....out-you

Most of it I expected, some of it not so much.

Can't say I've ever thought about the suprasternal notch as a point of attraction...

Thoughts? Comments?
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
spindle Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 05 2012, 9:19 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I think they only polled females for this.

If I ask my guy friends what "sexy" is they'd answer much less delicately.

They'd never say "your ability to listen" or "your acceptance".
 Post Number: 3
nogods Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 05 2012, 9:36 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

most men think just about any woman in a Dallas Cowboy's cheerleading uniform is sexy.  most men think any naked women is sexy.  That's 2.  What are the other 8?
 Post Number: 4
CharlesTheHammer Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 05 2012, 9:40 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(wycanislatrans @ Oct. 05 2012, 7:47 pm)

Most of it I expected, some of it not so much.

Can't say I've ever thought about the suprasternal notch as a point of attraction...

Thoughts? Comments?

Are you kidding?

When women walk by, we have always commented, "wow, look at the SSN on that girl"!

Thats usually a deal breaker if a girl doesnt have a nice suprasternal notch, I mean come on! Every guy knows that!

LOL
 Post Number: 5
big_load Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 05 2012, 10:14 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(spindle @ Oct. 05 2012, 9:19 pm)
They'd never say "your ability to listen"

Do you want to hear about my day?  (Oh man, I'm going to bust a gut just typing that.   :laugh:    :laugh: )

Somebody who appreciates a listener is somebody who likes to talk.  (We need an emoticon with fingers in its ears).
 Post Number: 6
QCHIKER Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 05 2012, 10:17 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Suprasternal Notch????  Around here we call it cleavage.
 Post Number: 7
Cloudwalker Search for posts by this member.
?

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 05 2012, 10:33 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

This is my favorite part of the female anatomy!

--------------
My website

Find me on facebook and shoot me a friends request
 Post Number: 8

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 05 2012, 10:57 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(spindle @ Oct. 05 2012, 9:19 pm)

Yeah, and I'm quite sure most guys would never say a nice butt comes into play huh?

To be honest, I think a lot of the answers given by BOTH sexes in these surveys are "PC" answers, because it might not sound good if some guys were to admit that nice butts and nice legs are the most sexy lady-parts.

That, and and many women arent going to admit that they really DONT want a "sensitive guy"(LOL)
 Post Number: 9
TravisNWood Search for posts by this member.
W Y O M I N G

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 05 2012, 11:12 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I bet this is all because I wake up every morning thinking my name is "Most Men."

--------------
Location — Wyoming
Webpages — Cloud Peak Wilderness MapsRocky Mountain Wildlife
Photos — Bighorn Mountains — Wyoming Steppes
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 10
vinovampire Search for posts by this member.
Winter is Coming

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 06 2012, 12:01 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Here's a great lecture by Ogi Ogas, author of Billion Wicked Thoughts, on the reasons why men are turned on by transsexuals and why women love books like the Twilight or 50 Shades series. It's worth the watch. It may even change the way you look at the world, just the slightest bit.
 Post Number: 11

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 06 2012, 6:20 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(vinovampire @ Oct. 06 2012, 12:01 am)
Here's a great lecture by Ogi Ogas, author of Billion Wicked Thoughts, on the reasons why men are turned on by transsexuals and why women love books like the Twilight or 50 Shades series. It's worth the watch. It may even change the way you look at the world, just the slightest bit.

btw...your "Most Interesting Man" pic on FB..

Very hawt.

:cool:
 Post Number: 12
Lamebeaver Search for posts by this member.
trail? I don't need no stinkin trail!

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 06 2012, 1:02 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

At least breasts, legs, hips and initiating sex made the male list.  I didn't see anything about the ability to suck a golf ball though a garden hose, but I guess not every man has the same criteria.

Maybe I should start putting on a little eye mascara like Johnny Depp.

What women want, and what they tell you they want are two different things.
 Post Number: 13
Lamebeaver Search for posts by this member.
trail? I don't need no stinkin trail!

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 06 2012, 1:06 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(QCHIKER @ Oct. 05 2012, 8:17 pm)
Suprasternal Notch????  Around here we call it cleavage.

I've got to start working on that....

"You've got the most beautiful suprasternal notch I've ever seen."

My (female) dentist once told me I have great dental morphology.  Was she hitting on me?
 Post Number: 14
SW Mtn backpacker Search for posts by this member.
Born to hike, forced to work ...

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 06 2012, 1:09 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Saw a sign last night at a bar "men -no shirt, no service, women -no shirt, free drinks".

--------------
Usually Southwest and then some.

In wildness is the preservation of the world. - Henry Thoreau
 Post Number: 15
cowgiano Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 06 2012, 2:21 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Lamebeaver @ Oct. 06 2012, 1:02 pm)
What women want, and what they tell you they want are two different things.

^^^^
This.

Which reminds me of a great joke that I believe was posted a number of years ago in this forum. I'm pretty sure it was posted by Pros and I actually saved it:

A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. All of a sudden, he said out loud, "Lord, grant me one wish."

The sunny California sky clouded above his head and in a booming voice, and the Lord said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."

The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want."

The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take over thousands of miles! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of another wish, a wish you think would honor and glorify me."

The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand women. I want to know how they feel inside, what they are thinking when they give the silent treatment, why they cry, what they mean when they say " nothing!", and how I can make a woman truly happy."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four lanes on that bridge?"
 Post Number: 16
cowgiano Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 06 2012, 2:30 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I never thought of the suprasternal notch as sexy. The only time I paid it any notice is when I'm watching it getting sucked in by a smoker with emphysema trying to catch their breath.

However, after looking at the photo in the article maybe men find it sexy because it is suggestive of a notch further south?
 Post Number: 17

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 06 2012, 7:11 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(spindle @ Oct. 05 2012, 7:19 pm)

Hey, I care greatly about that, AND having a really nice @ss.

Men have feelings too...
 Post Number: 18

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 06 2012, 7:47 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(wycanislatrans @ Oct. 06 2012, 7:11 pm)

Men have feelings too...

Sure they do.  They can express them too. Such as:

"I'd feel better if you were naked."
 Post Number: 19

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 06 2012, 9:03 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(spindle @ Oct. 06 2012, 7:47 pm)

Men have feelings too...

We'd like it more if you were naked, but it has nothing to do with our "feelings."
 Post Number: 20
Tigger Search for posts by this member.
Woods Pouncer

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 06 2012, 10:42 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

1. Neked
2. Willing

--------------
If I'm going to be lost, in the woods is where I want to be...
 Post Number: 21

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 07 2012, 10:40 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(spindle @ Oct. 06 2012, 5:47 pm)

Men have feelings too...

Exactly.

I hate being so easy.
 Post Number: 22
double cabin Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 07 2012, 11:09 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I of course care a great deal about character but I'm as visual a creature as any man and admit if a woman isn't easy on the eyes I don't care how dark any bedroom is, she isn't going to wake junoir up. Fortunately this world is full of beautiful women, inside and out.

--------------
We have nothing to fear but an industry of fear...and man skirts.

http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=129511480442251
 Post Number: 23

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 07 2012, 6:08 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(wycanislatrans @ Oct. 07 2012, 10:40 am)

(spindle @ Oct. 06 2012, 5:47 pm)

Men have feelings too...

Exactly.

I hate being so easy.

We like easy.

:cool:
 Post Number: 24

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 07 2012, 7:28 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Maybe the better way to approach the subject is to list the things we don't find sexy.

Number 1 on my list is a woman who says "Let's go to the Yankee Candle store this weekend"
 Post Number: 25

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 07 2012, 8:22 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(nogods @ Oct. 07 2012, 7:28 pm)
Maybe the better way to approach the subject is to list the things we don't find sexy.

Number 1 on my list is a woman who says "Let's go to the Yankee Candle store this weekend"

Wow, whats that say about me? I'm a guy and I was just in the mall about 2 weeks ago with a girl, and it was MY idea to go into Yankee Candle!

But on the bright side, the main reason for going in was because I really like this new soapstone tart warmer they have, and when you melt the tart things on the warmer, it makes your house small really good, which makes it more romantic for women.....See where I'm going here?
 Post Number: 26
double cabin Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 07 2012, 8:24 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Knee pads.

--------------
We have nothing to fear but an industry of fear...and man skirts.

http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=129511480442251
 Post Number: 27

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 07 2012, 8:25 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(CharlesTheHammer @ Oct. 07 2012, 8:22 pm)

(nogods @ Oct. 07 2012, 7:28 pm)

Wow, whats that say about me? I'm a guy and I was just in the mall about 2 weeks ago with a girl, and it was MY idea to go into Yankee Candle!

It says I won't find you sexy....but what's your girl look like...I might be able to overlook the yankee candle thing for her... :)
 Post Number: 28
hiking_tiger Search for posts by this member.
sekk, plyndre, og deretter brenne

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 07 2012, 11:57 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Tigger @ Oct. 06 2012, 9:42 pm)
1. Neked
2. Compliant

Fixed it for you.  :;):

--------------
“Sometimes you have to be ready to receive the information before it can take hold.” – C. Schwarz

“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.” – Attributed to the Buddhism tradition…
 Post Number: 29
hiking_tiger Search for posts by this member.
sekk, plyndre, og deretter brenne

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 08 2012, 12:03 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Lamebeaver @ Oct. 06 2012, 12:02 pm)
At least breasts, legs, hips and initiating sex made the male list.  I didn't see anything about the ability to suck a golf ball though a garden hose, but I guess not every man has the same criteria.

Figured that was implied on the "mouth" slide.   ???

--------------
“Sometimes you have to be ready to receive the information before it can take hold.” – C. Schwarz

“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.” – Attributed to the Buddhism tradition…
 Post Number: 30

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 08 2012, 12:08 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

(hiking_tiger @ Oct. 07 2012, 11:57 pm)

(Tigger @ Oct. 06 2012, 9:42 pm)
1. Neked
2. Compliant

Fixed it for you.  :;):

You went there...oh yes you did.

You'll be my new favorite newt.
65 replies since Oct. 05 2012, 7:47 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 3123>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply What men find sexy, what women find sexy:
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions