2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 3 of 4<<1234>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Do something today to make this world a better, place and brag about it here.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 61
SnidelyWhiplash Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2012, 3:28 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Driving old timers to the polls today.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 62
eyebp Search for posts by this member.
Camping is for losers

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2012, 8:20 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(CajunHiker @ Nov. 05 2012, 11:15 pm)

(eyebp @ Nov. 04 2012, 8:40 pm)
[quote=CajunHiker,Nov. 04 2012, 9:26 pm

ETA: RanD - I don't know if I can tolerate you being more happy and positive!

I will be positive in spite of you efforts to squash my love and positivity-ness.
Happy Happy Joy Joy[/quote]
Dude, I'm saying you are one of the most positive and happy people I know.  How am I *little Cajun* squashing you??  Impossible!

:D You are one of the reasons I am so happy and positive. Its a rock and a hard place kinda thing.

--------------
Give me the wine. You keep the bread.
 Post Number: 63
Camping is for losers

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2012, 8:22 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(TDale @ Nov. 05 2012, 11:23 pm)

(eyebp @ Nov. 04 2012, 8:25 pm)
Just now I decided to be a better person. I'm going to be more positive. I'm going to love the people I care about even more. I'm going to give from my heart and I'm going to forgive and forget. I'm going to appreciate what I have and accept what I don't have as something I can get by without.
Life is good.  :)

Don't let him fool ya, folks.  camped with him too many times.

:D

Ya... :D and how many times have you heard me complain?

--------------
 Post Number: 64
Camping is for losers

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2012, 8:26 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(City Man @ Nov. 06 2012, 12:11 pm)
Do something today to make this world a better, place and brag about it here.

Well, let me think about it, well I am not sure, no not today, maybe tomorrow. :D

You're not fooling anyone. Within 10 minutes of us meeting in person you were offering me free reign of your Harley.

--------------
 Post Number: 65
CajunHiker Search for posts by this member.
GEAUX TIGERS!

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2012, 9:30 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Okay, okay ... I finally did something to improve the world: I let a group of teenaged boys film a commercial about the benefits of arsenic in my back yard.

ETA: The arsenic is not in my back yard ... just the filming.  :D

--------------
"Mardi Gras is the love of life. It is the harmonic convergence of our food, our music, our creativity, our eccentricity, our neighborhoods, and our joy of living. All at once." - Chris Rose
 Post Number: 66
RumiDude Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 07 2012, 12:35 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

This thread needs a sound track ...

Rumi     <~~~~~~can

--------------
“This is my Indian summer ... I'm far more dangerous now, because I don't care at all.”
 Post Number: 67
Firedancer Search for posts by this member.
Colorado Dreamin'

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 10 2012, 6:20 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Today at the dog park, I saw a guy watch his dog taking a dump, but then he "forgot" to pick it up, so I bundled it up for him and left it on his windshield. :D

--------------
The future is no place to place your better days.
Dave Matthews
 Post Number: 68
Camping is for losers

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 10 2012, 6:55 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(RumiDude @ Nov. 07 2012, 12:35 am)

Rumi     <~~~~~~can

That is pretty cool. Never heard it.

--------------
 Post Number: 69
Camping is for losers

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 10 2012, 6:56 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

And I see that Harry Connick Jr did it as well. Cool.

--------------
 Post Number: 70
Camping is for losers

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 10 2012, 6:59 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Today I saw this chick with a dog named Banjo put dookie on some dudes car window and I cleaned it off.

--------------
 Post Number: 71
Camping is for losers

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 10 2012, 7:05 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I posted this bad ass song here for all to see.

--------------
 Post Number: 72
Camping is for losers

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 10 2012, 7:06 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Sorry. Whenever I look at a song on youtube I end up watching videos for hours.

--------------
 Post Number: 73
theo Search for posts by this member.
Error 420

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 10 2012, 7:10 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(eyebp @ Nov. 10 2012, 5:55 pm)

(RumiDude @ Nov. 07 2012, 12:35 am)

Rumi     <~~~~~~can

That is pretty cool. Never heard it.

Surely you've the Pointer Sisters rendition.

Post Number: 74
Camping is for losers

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 10 2012, 7:33 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I have now.

--------------
 Post Number: 75
BaseballNut Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 14 2012, 1:37 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I hugged my son this morning. Walked the dog. laughed at all the Romney signs in yards! Went to get a coffee. bought one for the next person in line. Gave my seat up on the bus. took my own garbage to the dump
 Post Number: 76
gregpphoto Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 14 2012, 2:40 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I taught two of my friends how to light their farts on fire. Now if they each tell two people how to do it, and then each of those tells two people..
 Post Number: 77
JimInMD Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 14 2012, 6:52 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I conducted fire extinguisher training for a few folks that might be inclined to try lighting fart fires.

--------------
"Your number one philosophy for personal security should be a life long commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation."

The 3 Stupids Rule:

Don’t go to stupid places, with stupid people, to do stupid things.
 Post Number: 78
Pathfinder1 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 14 2012, 10:41 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Firedancer @ Nov. 10 2012, 6:20 pm)
Today at the dog park, I saw a guy watch his dog taking a dump, but then he "forgot" to pick it up, so I bundled it up for him and left it on his windshield. :D

Hi...

Thanks for my second chuckle of the ayem...!!

:D  :D
 Post Number: 79
GEAUX TIGERS!

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 14 2012, 6:42 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Firedancer @ Nov. 10 2012, 5:20 pm)

Seriously laughing here ... the cat wants to know what's so funny!  :laugh:

--------------
"Mardi Gras is the love of life. It is the harmonic convergence of our food, our music, our creativity, our eccentricity, our neighborhoods, and our joy of living. All at once." - Chris Rose
 Post Number: 80
pastywhite Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 14 2012, 7:27 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I let a blue hair pull out in front of me at the post office today.
 Post Number: 81
no_granola Search for posts by this member.
minor deity

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 14 2012, 7:32 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I avoided posting in the fair warning thread.

--------------
I never imagined that being obnoxious would get me where I am today.
 Post Number: 82
Camping is for losers

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 14 2012, 8:12 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(no_granola @ Nov. 14 2012, 7:32 pm)

I opened that thread at the start and have avoided it since. I figured I would have at least stirred scat at this point.
I have been reading the Harley thread and although I have made a couple tiny comments, its taking will power to not comment anymore.
I'm getting old and confrontation is becoming less fun.

--------------
 Post Number: 83
Camping is for losers

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 14 2012, 8:17 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I kept a lawyer away from everyone else in the world for the last two days. For a total of 22 hours. And not the fun accident/injury kind of attorney like you see on the commercials. The boring CFR part blah, blah, blah kind.  :D

(He is actually a cool guy. I'm just bitching for fun)

--------------
 Post Number: 84
minor deity

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 14 2012, 8:31 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(eyebp @ Nov. 14 2012, 8:12 pm)

I opened that thread at the start and have avoided it since. I figured I would have at least stirred scat at this point.
I have been reading the Harley thread and although I have made a couple tiny comments, its taking will power to not comment anymore.

As I get older, I find that I have less and less tolerance for intolerant, self-centered old farts who think everyone should stop doing the things they love in order to show some kind of respect for old farts whose existence they know nothing of.

--------------
 Post Number: 85
Camping is for losers

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 14 2012, 8:33 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(no_granola @ Nov. 14 2012, 8:31 pm)

As I get older, I find that I have less and less tolerance for intolerant, self-centered old farts who think everyone should stop doing the things they love in order to show some kind of respect for old farts whose existence they know nothing of.

Wow. I think you just cured my desire to bitch in that thread. Well put. Thanks.

--------------
 Post Number: 86
minor deity

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 14 2012, 8:57 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(eyebp @ Nov. 14 2012, 8:33 pm)

(no_granola @ Nov. 14 2012, 8:31 pm)

Wow. I think you just cured my desire to bitch in that thread. Well put. Thanks.

2 good things I did today!

--------------
 Post Number: 87
GEAUX TIGERS!

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 14 2012, 9:12 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(eyebp @ Nov. 14 2012, 7:17 pm)
And not the fun accident/injury kind of attorney like you see on the commercials. The boring CFR part blah, blah, blah kind.  :D

You were *so* not in my office today!

Oh - and my good deed for the day was not frosting any more cupcakes after the phone charger fell into the frosting bowl.

--------------
 Post Number: 88
Camping is for losers

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 14 2012, 9:17 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(CajunHiker @ Nov. 14 2012, 9:12 pm)

(eyebp @ Nov. 14 2012, 7:17 pm)
And not the fun accident/injury kind of attorney like you see on the commercials. The boring CFR part blah, blah, blah kind.  :D

You were *so* not in my office today!

Oh - and my good deed for the day was not frosting any more cupcakes after the phone charger fell into the frosting bowl.

:D  You're always fun. But you do need to learn what is important when it comes to frosting. There is no touching a charger rule.

--------------
 Post Number: 89
Tigger Search for posts by this member.
Woods Pouncer

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 14 2012, 9:55 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I made my neighbors laugh today...at me. They think I am now officially nuts.

--------------
If I'm going to be lost, in the woods is where I want to be...
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 90
GEAUX TIGERS!

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 14 2012, 9:55 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

It literally flew in.  There was no stopping it!  :O

--------------
94 replies since Oct. 21 2012, 10:31 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 3 of 4<<1234>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Do something today to make this world a better
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions