2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: "The Aggies just caught Lightning in a Bottle!", Aggies upset #1 Alabama...Whooooop!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
AggieHiker92 Search for posts by this member.
Hiking with kids in tow adds a new dimension to the Wonders of Nature

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 11 2012, 4:02 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I'm so proud of my wonderful Texas Aggies.  To the ney-sayers who said the Aggies couldn't compete in the SEC: PBHPBHPBHPBH  :p

:D

--------------
"Though I've belted you and flayed you / By the living Gawd that made you / You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din." - Rudyard Kipling
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
TDale Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 11 2012, 5:39 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Just shows they have a good genetic engineering program.  That kid's a freak.

--------------
"Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again...They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave."
 Post Number: 3
TDale Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 11 2012, 5:40 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I know, I know:

"Yea, but he's OUR freak!"

--------------
"Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again...They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave."
 Post Number: 4
Bateauxdriver Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 12 2012, 9:47 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Watching A&M playing our LSU Tigers we knew they were no push over.
Their win over Alabama was my favorite game of the week.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 5
CajunHiker Search for posts by this member.
GEAUX TIGERS!

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 12 2012, 11:24 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Most exciting news!!  :)  Congrats!!

ETA: It's great, too, because the A&M coach was so humble about joining the SEC while the Missouri coach was all, we've been playing tough teams all along.  :laugh:  

(A&M is 5-2 in the SEC while Missouri is 2-5.)

--------------
"Mardi Gras is the love of life. It is the harmonic convergence of our food, our music, our creativity, our eccentricity, our neighborhoods, and our joy of living. All at once." - Chris Rose
 Post Number: 6
AggieHiker92 Search for posts by this member.
Hiking with kids in tow adds a new dimension to the Wonders of Nature

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 12 2012, 5:03 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Just lovely.  Nice to tell Texas and Oklahoma to pi$$ up a rope.  Just sorry for losing out on 100 years of tradition.  Maybe we can change our fight song to center around playing LSU now...

--------------
"Though I've belted you and flayed you / By the living Gawd that made you / You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din." - Rudyard Kipling
 Post Number: 7
CajunHiker Search for posts by this member.
GEAUX TIGERS!

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 12 2012, 5:12 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I'm not sure what the problem is?  Congrats to A&M on a great win ... mentioning what the head coaches were saying before the season ... nothing about Oklahoma (one of my favorite teams) or Texas mentioned.  ???

--------------
"Mardi Gras is the love of life. It is the harmonic convergence of our food, our music, our creativity, our eccentricity, our neighborhoods, and our joy of living. All at once." - Chris Rose
 Post Number: 8
pastywhite Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 12 2012, 8:11 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I really thought Alabama would run the table this year.

On one hand I love that Bama lost. On the other hand I hate that the SEC needs help  to get back in the National Championship game.
 Post Number: 9
pastywhite Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 12 2012, 8:14 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(AggieHiker92 @ Nov. 11 2012, 4:02 pm)
To the ney-sayers who said the Aggies couldn't compete in the SEC: PBHPBHPBHPBH  :p

I'm sure you have heard different but I haven't heard anything about A&M not being good enough for the SEC. I always thought A&M was just another reason the SEC is the toughest conference in football.

I will say, I didn't expect them to beat Bama though.
 Post Number: 10
texasbb Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 12 2012, 10:26 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(pastywhite @ Nov. 12 2012, 5:11 pm)
On one hand I love that Bama lost. On the other hand I hate that the SEC needs help  to get back in the National Championship game.

Yeah, a bit ironic that the Ags beating Bama, which arguably proves the SEC is even more dominant than before, knocked the conference out of the big game.  The Ags don't care.

Gig 'em!

--texasbb, class of '82
 Post Number: 11
LostSheep Search for posts by this member.
Most Awesomest Member

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 14 2012, 10:07 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Alabama got beat fair and square. They knew that A&M would come out swinging and put points up. Alabama didn't answer.

I tip my hat. A&M did great, and considering the QB was a freshman, that tells me that A&M will continue to do great!

Congrats!

--------------
Team Red, White & Blue’s vision is to transform the way wounded veterans are reintegrated into society when they return from combat and exit the Armed Services.

IT'S OUR TURN. Ask me how you can help.
10 replies since Nov. 11 2012, 4:02 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply "The Aggies just caught Lightning in a Bottle!"
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions