2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Refrigerator magnets/art. Let's see yours., Oh look! Another photo thread.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
desert dweller Search for posts by this member.
Greetings

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2012, 7:42 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Taken a few minutes ago.

--------------
Seek Higher Ground
Can you feel the silence

Photobucket
Flickr
YouTube
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
City Man Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2012, 7:53 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Sure. I’m in :D

--------------
It never hurts to do good – Eek the Cat

The quest for adventure is a never ending pursuit, an all consuming way to live life, it is a deep feeling that will never go away, embrace that feeling and have fun with your adventures.
 Post Number: 3
Woodswoman Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2012, 8:15 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

The side...places I have been

The front...

--------------
"...in every walk with Nature one receives far more than he seeks."   ~ John Muir
 Post Number: 4
Echo Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2012, 8:39 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Front, a calendar that starts weeks on monday and rotates each week back to the top.

The Stars we made to decorate when the boys graduated from grade school and their school photo that year. The last year My husband and I taught them

--------------
If Light is in your heart, you will find your way Home. (Rumi)

The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water, but to walk on the earth.  Chinese proverb

http://echo-echosvoice.blogspot.com/

http://duffybarkley.blogspot.com/
 Post Number: 5
tarol Search for posts by this member.
Well I never!

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2012, 8:52 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

We have a stainless steel refrigerator - so no magnets can stick to it

Instead I have decorated our hot water heater - it is completely covered in magnets from National Parks, Forests, etc.

--------------
Got elevation? www.tarol.com
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 6
SnidelyWhiplash Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2012, 9:22 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I'll play.

Post Number: 7
RebeccaD Search for posts by this member.
Double Arch, Arches N.P.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 07 2012, 1:04 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

You all have VERY tidy fridges.  I am not posting a picture of mine.  It is a stereotype!

--------------
Writerly thoughts, book reviews, and random short fiction found at
The Ninja Librarian Blog
 Post Number: 8
peeb Search for posts by this member.
Let's see who's been naughty, and who's been naughty!

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 07 2012, 10:01 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Holy Cow, DD,  a Varian GC MS MS - I bet Barometer Head works with one of those  :laugh:

I agree with RebeccaD, those are some dang tidy fridges.  We've got ours covered with everything from school art projects to National Park magnets to Spiderman from a kids meal!  And it isn't tidy, trust me on that one.  Then again, it probably reflects the general state of the house.

Maybe if I'm feeling brave I'll post a pic up later.  Leafstomper did some creative things with some magnetic poetry of movie quotes recently.

--------------
It's all so simple when you break it down scientifically - Nick Bakay
 Post Number: 9
SnidelyWhiplash Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 07 2012, 3:54 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I admit to moving a couple of magnets to cover the names in the birth announcements.

I've got this contraption for school artwork, it keeps the fridge tidy.

Post Number: 10
Greetings

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 12 2012, 10:37 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(peeb @ Nov. 07 2012, 8:01 am)
Holy Cow, DD,  a Varian GC MS MS - I bet Barometer Head works with one of those  :laugh:

I agree with RebeccaD, those are some dang tidy fridges.  We've got ours covered with everything from school art projects to National Park magnets to Spiderman from a kids meal!  And it isn't tidy, trust me on that one.  Then again, it probably reflects the general state of the house.

Maybe if I'm feeling brave I'll post a pic up later.  Leafstomper did some creative things with some magnetic poetry of movie quotes recently.

That Varian magnent was from almost 20 years ago. I wonder how much the technology has changed. Is Varian even still in business?

--------------
Seek Higher Ground
Can you feel the silence

Photobucket
Flickr
YouTube
 Post Number: 11
reubenstump Search for posts by this member.
Glacier detail

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 12 2012, 12:35 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

We have a stainless steel fridge in the house so nothing there, but SWMBO wouldn't allow anything on there anyway.  Although the wedding announcement from daughter #1 managed to stay taped to it for a few years...

Anywho, I have a beer fridge out in the shed, aka the aircraft hangar.  A few years ago I started picking up refrigerator magnets from places I've been.

Post Number: 12
BoraBora Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 12 2012, 2:19 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(desert dweller @ Nov. 12 2012, 9:37 am)
That Varian magnent was from almost 20 years ago. I wonder how much the technology has changed. Is Varian even still in business?

Nope, Varian got bought out by Agilent a year or two ago.
 Post Number: 13
Greetings

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 12 2012, 3:31 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(BoraBora @ Nov. 12 2012, 12:19 pm)

(desert dweller @ Nov. 12 2012, 9:37 am)

Nope, Varian got bought out by Agilent a year or two ago.

I liked Varian's GC. It was simple and accurate yet rugged enough to be used in our mobile labs.

--------------
Seek Higher Ground
Can you feel the silence

Photobucket
Flickr
YouTube
 Post Number: 14
DewChugr Search for posts by this member.
Photoshop God

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 20 2012, 10:04 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

--------------
www.gpsbasecamp.com - Find Yourself Outdoors
13 replies since Nov. 06 2012, 7:42 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Refrigerator magnets/art. Let's see yours.
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions