2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Help for you femboys< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Raznation Search for posts by this member.
Why surf when you can make waves!

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 18 2013, 7:25 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

After reading post after post of you guys girly slapping each other in the TPA, I decided that you all need to man up.

Grow a pair, buy a pair, or ask your wife for them back!

Of course, I realize that some of you havent seen your 'man card' in quit a while so I went surfing and tried to find something that would help.

I was successful!

Please read and enjoy yourselves.

--------------
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 2
QCHIKER Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 18 2013, 7:45 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Wouldn't this be better off in TPA  since that's where it's directed to???
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 3
EastieTrekker Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 18 2013, 7:51 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

"I was smelling danger. And manliness." :D  I thought it was a funny article.

--------------
I request all the possible consumer protection organizations, and fight with their injustice. ???
 Post Number: 4
Ben2World Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 18 2013, 7:52 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

QCHiker -- did you actually click the link and read?

Bad intro, maybe, but I found the article itself interesting and apolitical.

--------------
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page. -- St. Augustine
 Post Number: 5
HighGravity Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 18 2013, 8:00 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Man I wish I had some Scotch in the house.
 Post Number: 6
WBrim Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 18 2013, 9:43 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I love the feel of leather while cleaning my guns and waiting for the charcoal to get hot.
 Post Number: 7
RebeccaD Search for posts by this member.
Double Arch, Arches N.P.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 18 2013, 9:55 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I'm deeply concerned by how many of those smells I love.  Sawdust, old-fashioned hardware stores, lawn mowing...

--------------
Writerly thoughts, book reviews, and random short fiction found at
The Ninja Librarian Blog
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 8
Three Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 18 2013, 11:11 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Raznation @ Jan. 18 2013, 7:25 pm)
After reading post after post of you guys girly slapping each other in the TPA, I decided that you all need to man up.

Of course, I realize that some of you havent seen your 'man card' in quit a while so I went surfing and tried to find something that would help.

I was successful!

Please read and enjoy yourselves.

This was great.  Hard to say this, but thanks Raz!
 Post Number: 9
llamapacker Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 19 2013, 12:07 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Brett should get his balls back from Kate and make a man's list.  Some glaring exclusions include, in no particular order: fresh fish, a woman before sex, a woman after sex, fresh tilled soil and clean mountain air.  No doubt I'm missing some.  Please add your favorites.
 Post Number: 10
reubenstump Search for posts by this member.
Glacier detail

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 19 2013, 7:33 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Dirt.  Sweat.
 Post Number: 11
QCHIKER Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 19 2013, 8:00 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

My apologies I didn't see the link. Guess I was too busy smelling manly scents.
 Post Number: 12
Lamebeaver Search for posts by this member.
trail? I don't need no stinkin trail!

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 19 2013, 8:47 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Ah yes, the smell of nitro powder solvent brings back plenty of memories.  There is one smell they missed though.  Anyone who has ever been in Harbor Freight knoex exactly what I mean.  It's a combination of new rubber, machine oil, and cosmoline.

There's also the small of an old car or truck....pre-air conditioning days.  Dust, sweat, gas, all aged by years of sun bleaching.
 Post Number: 13
JimInMD Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 19 2013, 8:57 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hoppes #9 is indeed a familiar smell and I first associate it with my dad teaching me how to clean a .22 rifle.  I would also suggest that a tackle box has a familiar and "manly" aroma.  Of his submitted selections, there are many that I don't enjoy at all to include gunpowder, pipe smoke and Old Spice.  From my time in the USCG, I'd tell you that leather work gloves do have an aroma as do the lines used on ships and boats.

--------------
You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.
 Post Number: 14
cowgiano Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 19 2013, 12:27 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Raznation @ Jan. 18 2013, 7:25 pm)

Hey! Not fair. You've been peeking under my kilt again.
 Post Number: 15
cgaphiker Search for posts by this member.
Hen Wallow Falls

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 19 2013, 1:06 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I would add auto repair shops, (gas stations when I was young). The smell of gas, oil, grease and over-heated engines.
 Post Number: 16
big_load Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 19 2013, 1:15 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(cgaphiker @ Jan. 19 2013, 1:06 pm)
I would add auto repair shops, (gas stations when I was young). The smell of gas, oil, grease and over-heated engines.

All except the last.  I hate the smell of hot antifreeze.  I'd rather drive behind a car that's burning oil than behind one with a coolant leak.
 Post Number: 17
cgaphiker Search for posts by this member.
Hen Wallow Falls

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 19 2013, 1:24 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(big_load @ Jan. 19 2013, 1:15 pm)

(cgaphiker @ Jan. 19 2013, 1:06 pm)

All except the last. I hate the smell of hot antifreeze. I'd rather drive behind a car that's burning oil than behind one with a coolant leak.

We use the same type of coolant in our spindle chillers at work and I catch a whiff of it every now and then.
Burning automatic transmission fluid is the one I can't stand.
 Post Number: 18
reubenstump Search for posts by this member.
Glacier detail

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 19 2013, 1:57 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Farmer's supply/co-op.  Straw, hay, dirt, chickens, rabbit feed, well-used chainsaws, manure...
17 replies since Jan. 18 2013, 7:25 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Help for you femboys
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions