2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 1 of 212>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: How Many Drugs Have You Done?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
PartyTimeAL Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 17 2013, 3:12 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I've done every layer of the drug pyramid.

Ps: got any stuff?

--------------
Keg Stands Anyone?
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Reminiscence Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 17 2013, 11:03 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

No idea brooooo

--------------
"To be a friend of the Earth, you have to be an enemy of the people." -T.C. Boyle
 Post Number: 3
Ben2World Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 17 2013, 11:08 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Illegal drugs?  Zero, actually.  And no prescription abuse whatsoever.  :cool:

--------------
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page.  -- St. Augustine
 Post Number: 4

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 17 2013, 11:12 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Did you mean how many kinds, or how many doses, brah-zeer?

--------------
"To be a friend of the Earth, you have to be an enemy of the people." -T.C. Boyle
 Post Number: 5
Tigger Search for posts by this member.
Woods Pouncer

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 17 2013, 11:22 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Too many...

--------------
If I'm going to be lost, in the woods is where I want to be...
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 6
hikerjer Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 17 2013, 11:49 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

You actually remember?

--------------
"Too often I have met men who boast only of how many miles they've traveled and not of what they've seen."  -  Louis L'Amour
 Post Number: 7
Ecocentric Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 17 2013, 11:49 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

All at once, or over time?

--------------
"Travel suggestions from strangers are like dancing lessons from God." -Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
 Post Number: 8

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 17 2013, 11:51 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Do pot, tobacco, alcohol, and caffeine count?

--------------
 Post Number: 9

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 17 2013, 11:52 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Are you distinguishing between lab substances and sacraments? Or lumping them all together?

--------------
 Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 17 2013, 11:54 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Crucial details underlaying this study are egregiously missing.

--------------
 Post Number: 11
JRinGeorgia Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 18 2013, 12:00 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Tigger @ Jun. 17 2013, 11:22 pm)
Too many...

Not enough.

--------------
- JRinGeorgia
 Post Number: 12
Scot Search for posts by this member.
Some light Slayer please...

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 18 2013, 12:10 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Reminiscence @ Jun. 17 2013, 11:51 pm)
Do pot, tobacco, alcohol, and caffeine count?

LOL!

--------------
The tree of liberty must be renewed from time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots for it is its natural manure
 Post Number: 13
TDale Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 18 2013, 12:16 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

"every layer"???

I did 'em all.  No layers.

--------------
"Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again...They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave."
 Post Number: 14

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 18 2013, 12:19 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I'm sensin too may non-experientialists here

--------------
"Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again...They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave."
 Post Number: 15
SmokingHead Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 18 2013, 8:39 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

OK, but I never inhaled. ;)

--------------
It's pretty clear now that what looked like it might have been some kind of counterculture is, in reality, just the plain old chaos of undifferentiated weirdness.   Jerry Garcia
 Post Number: 16
Firedancer Search for posts by this member.
Colorado Dreamin'

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 18 2013, 10:25 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

There's a pyramid ???

--------------
The future is no place to place your better days.
Dave Matthews
 Post Number: 17
ol-zeke Search for posts by this member.
Clear Creek

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 18 2013, 10:38 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I am one of the older guys, so back in college during the early 70's I did pot, alcohol, LSD, and 'shrooms.  Later, I got an opportunity to try a little hash, but it wasn't all that different.  Once I became a regular citizen, most of that stopped.  Even today, the alcohol is a rare thing.  

--------------
Everything I know, I learned by doing it wrong at least twice.

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth."  Steve McQueen
 Post Number: 18
hbfa Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 18 2013, 11:07 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

No comment.
 Post Number: 19
TravisNWood Search for posts by this member.
W Y O M I N G

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 18 2013, 11:46 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I once experimented with a young lady named Cici from the Twin Cities. Sigh. Does that count?
She was  rather psychoactive, you know.

--------------
Location — Wyoming
Webpages — Cloud Peak Wilderness MapsRocky Mountain Wildlife
Photos — Bighorn Mountains — Wyoming Steppes
 Post Number: 20
buzzards Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 18 2013, 1:27 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Never tried one that wasn't prescribed. But my only pleasant memory of hospitalization is morphine. I can see why it's so easy to get hooked. Not only does the pain go away, but if it didn't. you wouldn't care anymore anyway.

--------------
Now shall I walk or shall I ride?
Ride, said pleasure,
Walk, Joy replied,
 Post Number: 21
Firedancer Search for posts by this member.
Colorado Dreamin'

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 18 2013, 1:29 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(buzzards @ Jun. 18 2013, 1:27 pm)
Never tried one that wasn't prescribed. But my only pleasant memory of hospitalization is morphine. I can see why it's so easy to get hooked. Not only does the pain go away, but if it didn't. you wouldn't care anymore anyway.

Mmmm...Demerol.  Best.  Substance.  Ever!

--------------
The future is no place to place your better days.
Dave Matthews
 Post Number: 22
Dicentra Search for posts by this member.
Bring it.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 18 2013, 1:36 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I accidentally did angel dust once (I was dosed). That was scary.

--------------
One Pan Wonders  ~  Back Country Cooking at its Finest
 Post Number: 23
Lamebeaver Search for posts by this member.
trail? I don't need no stinkin trail!

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 19 2013, 1:12 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Firedancer @ Jun. 18 2013, 11:29 am)

I've been given Demerol and Morphine (not at the same time).

Both work well.
 Post Number: 24
KenV Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 21 2013, 3:34 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(PartyTimeAL @ Jun. 17 2013, 3:12 pm)
I've done every layer of the drug pyramid.

Wait, what?  There's a drug pyramid?  Who knew?

But me?  No illegal ones.  Don't even use the legal ones like nicotine, caffeine, alcohol, etc.
 Post Number: 25
Tigger Search for posts by this member.
Woods Pouncer

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 21 2013, 4:01 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Dicentra @ Jun. 18 2013, 10:36 am)
I accidentally did angel dust once (I was dosed). That was scary.

+1

Not fun...not on purpose. Someone laced some marijuana and sold it to my friend. Longest. Three. Days. Ever.

--------------
If I'm going to be lost, in the woods is where I want to be...
 Post Number: 26
Roger Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 21 2013, 10:17 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I granulated from high school and college in the 60s.  I have no idea of what drugs I may have put in my body.  It is all kind of a blur.  If you knew me back then you may have a better idea.  

Also I think I never exhaled!

--------------
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain
 Post Number: 27
theo Search for posts by this member.
Error 420

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 21 2013, 10:30 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Firedancer @ Jun. 18 2013, 12:29 pm)

You, my friend, have obviously never had morphine. :D
 Post Number: 28

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 21 2013, 10:51 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Roger @ Jun. 21 2013, 10:17 pm)
I granulated from high school and college in the 60s.  I have no idea of what drugs I may have put in my body.  

Believe you, Rog!

--------------
 Post Number: 29
Tallgrass Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 21 2013, 11:00 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(buzzards @ Jun. 18 2013, 12:27 pm)

Ugh. In the hospital after an accident I was given a shot of morphine. Made me nauseous for several hours. Horrible. The pain of my injury was easier to deal with.

Guess I'll never be a heroin addict.
 Post Number: 30
blue_sage Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 21 2013, 11:02 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

I have been randomly poked, stuck, specimened, and hair cut across 34 years for questionable substances right up to April 2012. No positives, and no falsies either across that time through retirement.

I am not making any promises for the immediate future since I retired from occupations requiring a drug free life. Due to three years of better health, I am able to drop my hypertension drug next month, so no RX.

I do have it bad for really good coffee and chocolate.

In my years before testing, REALLY?

--------------
"Speak out, though your voice may shake"
36 replies since Jun. 17 2013, 3:12 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 212>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply How Many Drugs Have You Done?
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions