2 Free Issues and 3 Free Gifts!
Full Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email: (required)
If I like it and decide to continue, I'll pay just $12.00, and receive a full one-year subscription (9 issues in all), a 73% savings off the newsstand price! If for any reason I decide not to continue, I'll write "cancel" on the invoice and owe nothing.
Your subscription includes 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Or click here to pay now and get 2 extra issues
Offer valid in US only.

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Loadin', Loadin', Loadin', forums just keep loadin'< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
TDale Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: May 09 2014, 7:05 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

googletamanager.com

Never ends, stupid coding.

--------------
"Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again...They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave."
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
GoBlueHiker Search for posts by this member.
Obsessive Island Hopper...

PostIcon Posted on: May 09 2014, 8:34 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Not sure what browser you're using.  Update it, perhaps?  I haven't had that issue here, using Chrome (on my PC) and Safari (on my tablet).  I've heard you bring that up before, but I've personally never seen Googletagmanager.com keep the pages here from loading in any way.

Another thought is to see what browser plugins you might be using that could conflict.  Go to your plug-ins list, disable them one by one, reload the page each time and see if disabling one of them fixes the problem.

Just a couple thoughts.

--------------
Wealth needs more.  Happiness needs less.  Simplify.

www.RainForestTreks.com
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 3
TDale Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 09 2014, 9:29 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I'm using the latest Firefox.  The page loads swiftly, then the little spinner keeps spinning...eternally loading.  Firefox tells me "Transferring data from www.googletagmanager.com" perpetually.

Only on this site.

--------------
"Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again...They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave."
 Post Number: 4
bp2go Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: May 09 2014, 9:43 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I replied to your PM before seeing your reply to GBH. I sent a note to HQ to ask if the Google thing was involved with all site pages? I've never seen anything about it. So maybe try Safari just for fun!

--------------
 Post Number: 5
TravisNWood Search for posts by this member.
W Y O M I N G

PostIcon Posted on: May 09 2014, 10:49 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I tried four different browsers and didn't have a problem with any of them: Safari, Firefox, Chrome, & Explorer.

--------------
Location — Wyoming
Webpages — Cloud Peak Wilderness MapsRocky Mountain Wildlife
Photos — Bighorn Mountains — Wyoming Steppes
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 6
Reminiscence Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 10 2014, 12:25 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Dude, it was a period of the new software upgrade being implemented. It comes in spurts.

--------------
"To be a friend of the Earth, you have to be an enemy of the people." -T.C. Boyle
 Post Number: 7
gunslinger Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 10 2014, 11:39 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Same here....firefox 29.0.1, no issues.

What OS are you running, and do you have all the patches (updates) applied?

--------------
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
6 replies since May 09 2014, 7:05 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Loadin', Loadin', Loadin'
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS
Survival Skills 101 • Eat Better
The Best Trails in America
YES! Please send me my FREE trial issues of Backpacker
and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets.
Full Name:
City:
Address 1:
Zip Code:
State:
Address 2:
Email (required):
Free trial offer valid for US subscribers only. Canadian subscriptions | International subscriptions