Access Special Backpacker.com Features, Register Now!

The "Good Morning" thread: part 2

This topic contains 12,790 replies, has 235 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of ol-zeke ol-zeke 1 day, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 12,793 total)
  • Author

Since some power hungry idiot decided to remove the original I will begin another.  After all, we can't let some nut case ruin our morning conversations, can we?

Maybe Steve can fix things so we get the original back in which case we can scratch this one…but, in the meantime…………good morning!

deborah
    Participant

Good evening woman.  How are you doing?

I have been weaving all weekend.  It would have been great if I could have gotten into this class when my ankle was still in a cast.  But, that was not to be.  So, I am busy doing “homework” in the middle of the summer.  

But, the class is good and I am enjoying it.

snowshoe

Go Mata, go!

Good evening!

I've been working all weekend. Still have a few hours to go, but the worst of it it over.

Nasty storms rolling through, however, so who knows if I'll een be able to be on the computer?

atvtuner
    Participant

Good evening Ladies. Is the bar open?

eric-h
    Participant

Hello MHH,

How are you?

I was sitting down at the lake (L. Michigan, the big one) this evening. Nice evening light, the eastern horizon going mauve and 3 herons cruised by.

Eric (aka Eric Hansen)

boomerhiker

Morning ladies and gentlemen. :)

ldyblade

Okay, so it's not morning, but in light of the whole other thread being gone, I hope you will pardon me.  Trailfest this weekend with Sarbar and company.  Mucho fun, too much sun and lotso gear. Yea!

lorax
    Participant

Morning all

I'm off to work. I got handed a ton of new responsibilities at work and it's been really hectic. Just as my 12 hour days were coming to an end, I've been hit with even more hours. This time it's indefinite as to how long this will last.

I just don't know when I'll get out on even the simplest little overnighter.

snowshoe

Morning, folks!

Worked too much this weekend (I cam commiserate a little, Lorax), but after today the week should be more manageable. And more sleep shall be had. Oh yes it will!

In the meantime, I roasted a lot of coffee, so I'm well prepared.

Have a good one!

sandmunky

Mornin everybody!

I think that even my body realizes Im on R&R and is making me wake up after only a few hours so that i can enjoy more time. Even after A LOT of drinking Saturday I woke up 4 hours later, and today I woke up at 5am. Guess its not bad though, I caught up on sleep my first day home.

Time to go get more coffee and figure out what all i wanna do today. Any suggestions?

wild-child

Good morning… what happened?

mtngrl
    Participant

Good morning.

Yeah, Mata … we need this.

Lorax, hang in there.
    snowwhoe, good, your work is easing up.

Make it a great day!

johnhens

Mornin M2H, all!
    Well welcome to Part 2, It has been Hot and Humid here, but it is supposed to cool off with less humidity tomorrow.
    I am looking forward to Fall!!!

fox
    Participant

Good Morning,

I was wondering if someone would do this. Glad to see it was you, Mata. Seems only right.

Had a weekend of doing nothing more than playing with kittens (and trying to convince older cats that the babies were not to be eaten). 2 weeks till vacation. Looks like I might make it.

Left the windows open in my car last night and we had some rain pass through so I've got a wet butt this morning.

Have a great one.

snowshoe

(Fox @ Jul. 21 2008, 7:02 am)
    (and trying to convince older cats that the babies were not to be eaten)

Almost drenched the monitor with coffee there! Ha!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 12,793 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Not registered? Click here!